22 Reviews for Gina Schild Photography

Canvas (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Proofs (1)
22 Gina Schild Photography Reviews

I just got our engagement pictures back from Gina and I'm in love! She was amazing to work with and extremely flexible. We had no idea what location we wanted to use and Gina drove the both of us all over downtown Houston to her favorite spots! The turnaround time is quick, about one to two weeks, and we got nearly 70 fully edited images! The value for the prices she charges is off the charts, I highly recommend Gina!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gina was absolutely awesome!! She is as professional as one could ask for. She made sure that all of our needs were on track leading up to our wedding and all the way to the end until we hit the Limo!! Gina thank you so much for making our day so memorable.
Lisa R Howard

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Gina was our saving grace! We had to reach out to her within a week of our wedding due to our photographer flaking out on us. We were so nervous, seeing as Gina was a bargain compared to our last photographer, but she was professional and very sweet on the phone. Her photos were beyond compare, but we didn't truly know this until the photographs from our wedding came through. She managed to capture moments so perfectly that many people cried from how beautiful they were! Gina's very good at giving direction too, which was something we didn't realize we could appreciate until our bad experience with our original photographer who bailed on us. Gina just had to say one or two sentences explaining what she wanted, and we totally understood. I could not recommend Gina enough.

Profile Picture Delia, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Matted Prints, One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Gina and her team was awesome & did a great job. We contacted her through Facebook referred from a friend that had also hired her which turned out to be the best decision. She handled both our engagement and wedding photos with 2 different locations on the day of. I would definitely recommend her for any and all of your memories that need to be captured.
Mike

Profile Picture Mike, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

We finally got around to watching our wedding video and looking at our pictures with family and friends through the holidays and really was just shocked with excitement. Back when we were planning our wedding we contacted Gina not knowing what we really needed. We had a rather large wedding planned of 200 guests and we really wanted to capture as much memories as possible. She recommended 2 photographers and a videographer since we had 3 locations with not much time for overlapping from locations. It’s not easy finding a great photographer that can give you the best of everything especially on your wedding day when you are so stressed out but she did it!! We are so happy we chose her. Gina, thank you,
Julie S

Profile Picture Julie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Gina was incredible throughout the process. From the first interview, she was immensely helpful, not only helping us with photography, but giving us advice on the flow of events. She'd stay in touch and give us advice and reminders throughout the planning process, so the day of was a total breeze! She perfectly captured our favorite moments, and sent us an amazing portfolio of pictures of the night. We are able to relive the night again and again since she was everywhere, getting every angle! We loved her artistic style, and her flair for light and color - would highly recommend!

Profile Picture M, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Selecting Gina to do my wedding was the best decision I ever made! Her pictures are so artistic and stand out compared to other photographers! Gina is very professional and had a positive attitude every time I had spoken with her! Any future photos I need for an event I will be sure to contact Gina!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved her and she fit right in with us. I love my pictures and was overjoyed with how much input she gave me in much needed situations where I was stressed out and not sure what to do. Thank you Gina.

Profile Picture Monica, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Gina for our photographer and loved our images! Professional and artistic.

Profile Picture kerry, 8/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing Gina to do our wedding photography was the best decision we'd made. She has a great personality and she is fun to work with. Our pictures turned out perfect. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Thank you Gina!

Profile Picture Andre, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My Husband and I got married on May 6, 2017 and it was my favorite day of life. After the wedding was over, we thought about everything and KNEW that we would have unbelievable photos. The next day after the wedding, Gina shared with us two of her favorite photos from the day and we had COUNTLESS guests compliment the photos and couldn't wait to see more! Gina provided not only wonderful photography, but she provided us with her fun personality throughout the day. She is so easy to work with and made sure to capture all the "special" photos we had requested. Prior to the wedding if I had any questions she was easy to contact and quick to respond! We are so happy that we chose her as our photographer and would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jacklyn, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I couldn't be more happier with the photos Gina captured at our wedding. She captured each moment so perfectly. Her prices are unbeatable and she has the best quality I've seen in my area. I will definitely be working with Gina again in the future. Thanks for a beautiful experience!

Profile Picture User7520599, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am not a big review person, but I cannot think of a better way to show Gina my appreciation. I will start off by saying I was hesitant to hire her because her price was so much lower than others. But I came back to her work every time because it was phenomenal. We met her for a coffee before and hired her at that meeting. Best choice I made. She is a professional wedding photographer from start to finish. I told her she needed to raise her prices that I would have paid more because she is well worth it.

Profile Picture User7445211, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gina Schild Photography is wonderful! Gina was our photographer for our engagement photos/wedding photos and really captured some great moments of my husband and I. She has a very friendly demeanor which helped me to feel more comfortable in front of the camera. The quality of service overall was outstanding and the price was great for the picture quality we got. Our photos were edited perfectly and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Some photographers over edit their images, but Gina does it perfectly! Very high quality! Loved working with her, and the results; I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Cecelia, 9/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums

Gina Schild Photography was simply amazing! Any shots, any people, anytime! Great personalities and they know how to organize people quickly and use the light to get the best shot. Prices are extremely reasonable compared to others in the areas and they let you have EVERY photo. The entire night, family and friends came to tell us how much they loved our photographer and how hard he was working to get the best shots. Not only were our engagement photos beautiful but our wedding photos were just stunning. I am so grateful that she was able to capture all of the love and happiness from our special day. I highly recommend them you won't be disappointed. Thanks!!!!!

Profile Picture Jason , 9/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot even begin to say enough about Gina. She did an amazing job for our wedding. She really listened to what we were looking for and was such a pleasure to work with. And she really works. It seemed like she was everywhere at once. At one point she was even laying in the middle of the road with cars coming! Our pictures are beautiful and the pricing was fantastic. I could not have asked for more. She is someone I would definitely recommend and would work with again in the future.

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

In my search for a photographer I was pretty picky and I made the perfect choice with Gina. Above and beyond is an understatement. I have never seen a photographer at any wedding I have attended move around so much and interact so well with everyone. All of my images were beautiful, and the reception ones of all of us partying we so much fun to relive. We have laughed over and over at what she caught people doing, I love every single one. Gina was always considerate of our time, and still would grab us for a minute to get a great shot as the sun would set or some special lighting spot. I am so glad we took those opportunities as those shots are complete art and hang on my walls now. Thanks a ton Gina, you are the best.

Profile Picture Delaina, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day

Gina was fantastic to work with! We were hoping to find a photographer who would capture our vintage-theme wedding with a creative eye. She definitely fit the bill! Gina looks at the world in a different way and can do all the standard shots but also capture those moments and angles only a creative person would see. She was also a great help when we had issues with our location and came up with a swift backup plan for another location to do our shoot. She made all of our photos have a dreamy, romantic quality that a wedding day should have. And bonus – she knows how to make brides look extra pretty! She worked her butt off the day of the event staying from early in the day to the very end so she didn’t miss a thing. Plus, I felt I made a friend in the process. She was awesome. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

They shot my wedding one year ago, and we are looking at our pictures on our one year anniversary. I felt guilty that I did not take the time to share how wonderful Gina and her assistant were. My pictures are beautiful and remind me of my favorite day.

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gina is the best. The quality of her photos are excellent, she's very professional, and fun to work with. Highly Recommended!

Profile Picture User7173777, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gina was everything I wanted in a wedding photographer. She listened to my ideas for the wedding and the shoot and made a list of everything I wanted captured. She got everything and more! Her final shots were beautifully taken and beautifully edited! Now I have these lovely keepsake photos to remind me of this special day and it's all thanks to Gina!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/2/15, 6 Reviews