Gina Schild Photography Reviews

30 Reviews for Gina Schild Photography

30 Gina Schild Photography Reviews
  • springbride

Rebecca · Getting married on 03/02/2019

I just got our engagement pictures back from Gina and I'm in love! She was amazing to work with and extremely flexible. We had no idea what location we wanted to use and Gina drove the both of us all over downtown Houston to her favorite spots! The turnaround time is quick, about one to two weeks, and we got nearly 70 fully edited images! The value for the prices she charges is off the charts, I highly recommend Gina!

• Heather

Heather Skinner · Married on 10/27/2018

The best experience I could ever hope for

Gina is the definition of an amazing photographer. From the moment we met her, we immediately felt so comfortable around her. She was so knowable about anything wedding and was always quick to answer any questions. Gina did our engagement and wedding pictures. The pictures she shot are incredible. I don’t know how, but she was able to capture the most beautiful moments between my husband and I. These pictures I will cherish for the rest of my life. I am so thankful Gina came into our lives. She made this experience so special! Thank you, Gina, for everything you did. You are so talented and a fantastic photographer. If you guys are looking for someone who is able to take gorgeous pictures that embrace who you are as a couple, look no further because this is your woman!!

Randall · Married on 09/21/2018

We are so happy with our choice to hire Gina. We did not get a day off coordinator, and this fell on her lap. While I felt bad for underestimating this need, her wedding experience shined big time. Thank you for everything, we all loved you Gina! Our images were off the charts.

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

Gina was amazing!!! Highly recommend her!

Gina Schild Photography 1
    Gina Schild Photography 2
    Gina Schild Photography 3
    Gina Schild Photography 4
    Gina Schild Photography 5
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 06/23/2018

We are so thankful that we chose Gina Schild Photography, Gina was so amazing to work with. She asked us what were the most important things that we wanted photos of, and definitely exceeded those. She started taking pictures right from the start of us getting ready, and kept taking pictures up to the end of the reception. She was so sweet, especially when the electricity went out in the whole area around the reception venue. The power eventually came back on, but it was very hot, yet she never complained. Several of the guests commented on how professional she was, but kept everyone at ease. When we got our photos back, we were absolutely stunned at how beautifully they came out. We have gorgeous photos of the whole timeline of the day. We would like to personally thank Gina for being so amazing and for taking such beautiful photos. We will definitely recommend Gina to everyone we know.

Gina Schild Photography 6
    Gina Schild Photography 7
    Gina Schild Photography 8
    Gina Schild Photography 9

Melissa Jasteen · Married on 05/26/2018

More than a photographer

Without Gina, we would not have known what to do. I totally underestimated the need for a wedding coordinator. Gina kept us on track that day and helped me with a timeline the week before. And, as expected her images are so pretty. I am a very happy bride.

Sue Watson · Married on 05/04/2018

A Pleasure to work with

We are thrilled we hired Gina. Professional, knows weddings and is an excellent photographer. We are completely happy with our images. And I am awful to take pictures of and she made me look good. My wife even said I did not look awkward like I normally do in pictures.

Jessica · Married on 02/17/2018

Lovely person lovely work

Loved her from the start. And we loved her even more when we got our images a week later! Wow, amazing work.

Lisa · Married on 12/09/2017

Gina was absolutely awesome!! She is as professional as one could ask for. She made sure that all of our needs were on track leading up to our wedding and all the way to the end until we hit the Limo!! Gina thank you so much for making our day so memorable.
    Lisa R Howard

Delia · Married on 10/27/2017

Gina was our saving grace! We had to reach out to her within a week of our wedding due to our photographer flaking out on us. We were so nervous, seeing as Gina was a bargain compared to our last photographer, but she was professional and very sweet on the phone. Her photos were beyond compare, but we didn't truly know this until the photographs from our wedding came through. She managed to capture moments so perfectly that many people cried from how beautiful they were! Gina's very good at giving direction too, which was something we didn't realize we could appreciate until our bad experience with our original photographer who bailed on us. Gina just had to say one or two sentences explaining what she wanted, and we totally understood. I could not recommend Gina enough.

Gina Schild Photography 10
    Gina Schild Photography 11

Mike · Married on 10/21/2017

Gina and her team was awesome & did a great job. We contacted her through Facebook referred from a friend that had also hired her which turned out to be the best decision. She handled both our engagement and wedding photos with 2 different locations on the day of. I would definitely recommend her for any and all of your memories that need to be captured.
    Mike

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

We finally got around to watching our wedding video and looking at our pictures with family and friends through the holidays and really was just shocked with excitement. Back when we were planning our wedding we contacted Gina not knowing what we really needed. We had a rather large wedding planned of 200 guests and we really wanted to capture as much memories as possible. She recommended 2 photographers and a videographer since we had 3 locations with not much time for overlapping from locations. It’s not easy finding a great photographer that can give you the best of everything especially on your wedding day when you are so stressed out but she did it!! We are so happy we chose her. Gina, thank you,
    Julie S

M · Married on 09/09/2017

Gina was incredible throughout the process. From the first interview, she was immensely helpful, not only helping us with photography, but giving us advice on the flow of events. She'd stay in touch and give us advice and reminders throughout the planning process, so the day of was a total breeze! She perfectly captured our favorite moments, and sent us an amazing portfolio of pictures of the night. We are able to relive the night again and again since she was everywhere, getting every angle! We loved her artistic style, and her flair for light and color - would highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Selecting Gina to do my wedding was the best decision I ever made! Her pictures are so artistic and stand out compared to other photographers! Gina is very professional and had a positive attitude every time I had spoken with her! Any future photos I need for an event I will be sure to contact Gina!!

Monica · Married on 09/03/2017

Loved her and she fit right in with us. I love my pictures and was overjoyed with how much input she gave me in much needed situations where I was stressed out and not sure what to do. Thank you Gina.

kerry · Married on 08/01/2017

We hired Gina for our photographer and loved our images! Professional and artistic.

Andre · Married on 06/24/2017

Choosing Gina to do our wedding photography was the best decision we'd made. She has a great personality and she is fun to work with. Our pictures turned out perfect. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Thank you Gina!

Jacklyn · Married on 05/06/2017

My Husband and I got married on May 6, 2017 and it was my favorite day of life. After the wedding was over, we thought about everything and KNEW that we would have unbelievable photos. The next day after the wedding, Gina shared with us two of her favorite photos from the day and we had COUNTLESS guests compliment the photos and couldn't wait to see more! Gina provided not only wonderful photography, but she provided us with her fun personality throughout the day. She is so easy to work with and made sure to capture all the "special" photos we had requested. Prior to the wedding if I had any questions she was easy to contact and quick to respond! We are so happy that we chose her as our photographer and would recommend her to anyone!

Andre · Married on 11/14/2016

I couldn't be more happier with the photos Gina captured at our wedding. She captured each moment so perfectly. Her prices are unbeatable and she has the best quality I've seen in my area. I will definitely be working with Gina again in the future. Thanks for a beautiful experience!

Taylor · Married on 10/22/2016

Fabulous!!

Gina was very friendly and my pictures came out amazing!

I am not a big review person, but I cannot think of a better way to show Gina my appreciation. I will start off by saying I was hesitant to hire her because her price was so much lower than others. But I came back to her work every time because it was phenomenal. We met her for a coffee before and hired her at that meeting. Best choice I made. She is a professional wedding photographer from start to finish. I told her she needed to raise her prices that I would have paid more because she is well worth it.

Cecelia · Married on 09/14/2016

Gina Schild Photography is wonderful! Gina was our photographer for our engagement photos/wedding photos and really captured some great moments of my husband and I. She has a very friendly demeanor which helped me to feel more comfortable in front of the camera. The quality of service overall was outstanding and the price was great for the picture quality we got. Our photos were edited perfectly and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Some photographers over edit their images, but Gina does it perfectly! Very high quality! Loved working with her, and the results; I would recommend her to anyone!

Jason · Married on 09/08/2016

Gina Schild Photography was simply amazing! Any shots, any people, anytime! Great personalities and they know how to organize people quickly and use the light to get the best shot. Prices are extremely reasonable compared to others in the areas and they let you have EVERY photo. The entire night, family and friends came to tell us how much they loved our photographer and how hard he was working to get the best shots. Not only were our engagement photos beautiful but our wedding photos were just stunning. I am so grateful that she was able to capture all of the love and happiness from our special day. I highly recommend them you won't be disappointed. Thanks!!!!!

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 09/03/2016

I cannot even begin to say enough about Gina. She did an amazing job for our wedding. She really listened to what we were looking for and was such a pleasure to work with. And she really works. It seemed like she was everywhere at once. At one point she was even laying in the middle of the road with cars coming! Our pictures are beautiful and the pricing was fantastic. I could not have asked for more. She is someone I would definitely recommend and would work with again in the future.