Giardino Bertucci Reviews

Giardino Bertucci 5
Giardino Bertucci 6
Giardino Bertucci 7

Merrilee · Married on 12/08/2018

We loved working with them because we were treated like family.

Our daughter wanted a country wedding and we wanted it to feel intimate. Texas weather provided flooding & frigid winds but everything came together perfectly which could not have happened without the Bertucci’s touch. Everyone raved about how much fun they had. Thanks for making our daughter & new son-in-law’s wedding perfect. Memorably perfect. Molto Grazie & Dankeschön

Sent on 01/09/2019

Carson and Riki Craig · Married on 11/17/2018

A Blessing in Time!

The place was beautiful and the sunset was absolutely gorgeous! We chose to have a small intimate wedding and this was a perfect fit. Miss Tina had so many wedding items available to use and tons of ideas to go along with them. We really enjoyed our special day here!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Giardino Bertucci 8
    Giardino Bertucci 9
    Giardino Bertucci 10
    Giardino Bertucci 11

Amber · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Venue

My husband and I recently got married at Giardino Bertucci Event Center. Tina and Tony were both extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect wedding. Not only is the venue affordable, the view is beautiful. They have everything you need for your wedding and I would recommend the venue to anyone getting married.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa Smith · Married on 10/06/2018

Stress-free in Texas Countryside

Booking Giardino Bertucci and my subsequent interactions with Bert and Tina were the least stressful part of my wedding. The venue was beautiful and truly picturesque in so many ways. Tina and Bert knew the bazillion little details that my husband and I cared about but didn't know would be important to us, and took care of them or brought them to our attention as needed. Tina was so willing to work with us and make our wedding right for *us*, not anyone else's idea of the day, which really put me at ease. We ended up with around 35 people at the wedding, and the space didn't feel too big. Giardino Bertucci is definitely my go-to for booking any other event I have in mind.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Giardino Bertucci 12
    Giardino Bertucci 13
    Giardino Bertucci 14
    Giardino Bertucci 15
    Giardino Bertucci 16
    Giardino Bertucci 17

Siera · Married on 04/28/2018

We had our wedding here on 04.28.18 & it was absolutely perfect! Tina and her husband were awesome! The land and scenery was gorgeous! Every person that has saw a picture or was there are constantly complimenting how beautiful the venue was! Thank you Giardino Bertucci for making our day so perfect! - The Jones Family

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Giardino Bertucci 18
    Giardino Bertucci 19

Giardino Bertucci's reply:

Thank you Sierra and Brittany for your kind words. Your wedding was so much fun! You are blessed with wonderful family and friends.

Christie · Married on 10/14/2017

We absolutely loved working with Tina and Tony. They made us feel like family and helped throughout the entire process. The natural setting of their venue is stunningly gorgeous, and all our guests loved it and wanted to take their own photos outside. It was a perfect combination of outdoor/indoor for our fall date. This is a hidden gem in the Georgetown area!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Ruth · Married on 10/04/2014

Tony and Tina were there with us every step of the way as we planned our wedding. Their facility was exceptional and the service they provided to us was really the best! The value Giardino Bertucci gives is really excellent! They included tables, chairs, access to the venue for a full 12 hours plus a variety of decorative items we could use free of charge. Because we saved money on the price point we were able to do some extra things with our photographer and florist. We highly recommend Giardino Bertucci to anyone looking for exceptional quality and service.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Rachael · Married on 03/07/2014

This is a spectacular location. The sunset and roses are wonderful making gorgeous wedding photos. The Bertucci's are very accommodating. This is a top notch venue in a peaceful country setting. We highly recommend them it is well worth the scenic drive.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Mary · Married on 08/31/2013

I fell in love with Giardino Bertucci the first time I laid my eyes on the venue! It's as beautiful in real life as it is in the pictures! I felt so spoiled, comfortable and grateful to know Tina and Tony as they blew my expectations away with what they had to offer at their Texas charm country venue. Compared to the other Venues I been to Giardino Bertucci allows you to get creative and personal; allowing you to use your favorite caterers, drinks and decorations so your day is uniquely your own and will not look like, or taste similar to anyone else's. When you go with Giardino Bertucci one's possibilities are unlimited as Tina and Tony are very flexible and care about helping you accomplish your wedding day the day of your dreams. The aesthetics of the environment gives off a scintillating quaint southern atmosphere far and above from a commercial building such as a community center, banquet hall or hotel. I feel so fortunate for stumbling across someone that referred me to them I would've been missing out if I went anywhere else! Not only are the quality, service, flexibility, and professionalism cream of the crop but the price you pay to rent the grand venue will make you want to scream, shout, cry for joy!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Maggie · Married on 12/18/2010

My wedding reception was absolutely beautiful at Giardino Bertucci. Tony and Tina were so helpful and kind. The location is lovely and they really made my special day amazing. Plus, you can't beat their prices!

Sent on 12/31/2014