GhilaDolci Bakery Reviews

GhilaDolci Bakery 1
  • Cynthia

Cynhia · Married on 10/19/2018

Exceptional Experience

GhilaDolci Bakery did my wedding Cake for October 19th, 2018 in Ivanhoe. We absolutely loved the way are wedding cake came out! It tasted so good and looked so beautiful. Courtney was a dream to work with! Her flavors for her cakes are SO SO GOOD! All of my guests even after the wedding couldn't stop saying so many good things about how amazing the cake tasted. The whole process of doing a tasting and to book went smoothly. I definitively would recommend Courtney to future brides and any family or friend looking for an amazing tasting and looking cake. So happy how everything came out! Thanks again GhilaDolci Bakery!

Ashley Carbajal · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing service, design and taste

Courtney is very talented and sweet to work with! We enjoyed our consultation with her, the samples, and quick communications. She was very creative in making our vision come true and we appreciate her expertise which made the cake and treats even better. Her work is made with a lot of love as illustrated in the design and taste. We will be reaching out to GhilaDolci for more in the future!

Robert · Married on 04/14/2018

GhiaDolci Bakery handled the wedding cake for Michele Diltz. All the guests raved about the taste. It was a Great success. Thank you for doing the cake for my daughters wedding.

Raquel · Married on 11/18/2017

Nothing but great things to say about Courtney! From the beginning she was so kind and helpful to us. She was very patient as we decided and was always very quick to offer us any help and answer any questions we had. Everything she makes is amazing and our wedding guests agreed as well. I've heard nothing but good things about the desserts she provided for us for our wedding and our wedding cake was delicious too! She is super thoughtful too!! She even saved desserts for us in a little box for us to eat after the wedding! I really appreciated that because otherwise I would of not been able to taste her yummy desserts!! I can confidently say that Courtney will not stay as just a vendor I had for my wedding, I will continue to request she make yummy desserts for us as we have different milestones and events.

Lesa · Married on 11/18/2017

GhilaDolci Bakery is top notch! Attention to detail was superb! My daughters wedding cake was beautiful and beyond delicious! Everyone raved about the cake! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lilia · Married on 10/21/2017

GhildaDolci Bakery was the absolute perfect choice for our October wedding. Courtney, the owner/baker, was super friendly, accommodating, easy to communicate with and very professional. On top of the excellent service, the desserts are AMAZING. For the wedding, we ordered a variety of treats including a small 6" cake, cupcakes, cookies and lemon bars. Everything was absolutely delicious and I'm still thinking about the Italian rum cake and the peanut butter cookies. 10/10 would HIGHLY recommend.

GhilaDolci Bakery 2

n/a · Married on 04/01/2017

Great birthday cake for my wife! I gave Courtney just a couple of "guy" instructions, and she came up with an awesome cake.

Reagan · Married on 03/25/2017

Courtney is the best! I'm a local wedding planner, coordinator and stylist in town and I just adore working with Courtney. She did my cake for my wedding day and I am so pleased. Courtney is beyond professional and her cakes taste amazing! I feel she really does listen to what her clients want and executes that beautifully. She's on time and her work is clean and stunning. I definitely recommended Courtney for any type of order, weather it be a home delivery of pastries, party goodies or cupcakes to even your wedding cake!

-Reagan

cienna · Married on 02/25/2017

Let me start by saying I was looking everywhere for an affordable bakery that could give me my picture perfect desserts on my wedding day. I had less than a month away to the big day and I wanted to serve cookies instead of cake for my guests. Courtney was the best baker for the job. She listened to exactly what I wanted and payed very close attention to the important details of what I asked. We had 80 guests at the wedding and 160 cookies total with four varieties including; snicker doodle, peanut butter, chocolate chip and a cowboy cookie. There were zero cookies left at the end of the night which means my groom and I will be ordering more for our weekend get a way coming up. She made us a "cookie cake" that she decorated with purple flowers and a butter cream icing that was so delicious, and it was exactly what we wanted. She delivered our cookies for us, so we didn't have to take on the hassle of picking up the dessert before hand, and that was a huge help. If you are looking for a baker give Courtney a call, you will not be disappointed and neither will your guests. The cookies were excellent and our milk and cookie bar was a huge hit on the big day. One of my best decisions was choosing Courtney as our baker.

Allyssa · Married on 01/07/2017

My experience with GhilaDolci Bakery was outstanding from beginning to end. The owner, Courtney, is incredibly professional, sweet, and talented. Our wedding cake was not only beautiful, it was delicious! Everyone was raving about it, and my husband is now requesting it for his birthday. I could go on and on about how happy we are with our choice for our wedding baker! Thank you, Courtney!

Leah · Married on 10/15/2016

GhilaDolci is such a dream to work with! Courtney made a cake and 130 cupcakes for my wedding and everything tasted absolutely delicious and was beautiful. Not only are her cakes delicious, but she is a very professional and compassionate person. She sat down with me and listened to my wants and needs and made my dessert table dreams come to life! I would absolutely recommend GhilaDolci to EVERYONE...I've already placed my next order :-)

natalie · Married on 10/08/2016

I can't say enough about GhilaDolci Bakery. I LOVED meeting with Courtney. She was always quick to respond and such a pleasure to work with face-to-face. She is as sweet as her treats!! She helped me customize an entire dessert bar for my wedding. It had all the elements I wanted. We customized many personal and mini pies like chocolate and berry crumble. She also went above and beyond for all our dietary restrictions for our cake and a couple of our desserts. Courtney made sure our cake was gluten and refined sugar free as well as doing a gluten free pumpkin pie for me since that's my favorite dessert!! The day of our wedding the dessert bar was SO GORGEOUS! I was completely blown away by how beautiful it all turned out. Not only was it beautiful but it was so delicious. The cake was amazing and I heard from all our guests that the pie and cupcakes were fantastic. My husband and I were going to save our top tier for our first anniversary but we ended up eating it all the next day because it was so good! Every interaction I had with Courtney was wonderful! I highly recommend using Ghiladolci for your event if you want something really personal, customizable and also delicious!

G · Married on 07/02/2016

We worked with Courtney for our wedding (120 people), and it was the best wedding cake we've ever tasted! The servers were all commenting that all the guests were asking for cake, which apparently doesn't happen often. We got two flavors, a chocolate with salted caramel cake, and also the almond cake with mascarpone/fresh berry filling. Both were fantastic, not too sweet, and the icing was great too (even for those who don't normally like icing).

Courtney was accommodating to our preferences. She was very professional and reliable and worked smoothly with our florist for decorations.

Laura · Married on 06/24/2016

Courtney will listen to you, answer all your questions and help you make your "vision" come true! Beyond this, she will offer you ideas/suggestions if you want them to help you find the best dessert options. She also went above and beyond by designing the dessert bar area for me, laying out the cupcakes and cake with my grandmother's china interwoven...it was beautiful! People I run into now, four months after the wedding, still bring up how it was the "best cake/cupcakes" they have ever had! She is the total package: talented artist, amazing baker, AND sensitive, sweet, communicative business woman.