Geronimo Oaks Weddings and Events Reviews

23 | Seguin, TX

23 Reviews for Geronimo Oaks Weddings and Events

Hunter H. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Beautiful wedding venue.

This venue has a great Western rustic feel with beautiful outdoor ceremony areas and awesome reception barns. Great for your wedding large or small. Staff is great and easy to work with as well.

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Elsie

Elsie M. · Married on 05/28/2021

Venue is beautiful!

From the moment I toured I knew that was the one! It was absolutely beautiful! They were very flexible with allowing us to be at the venue earlier than the scheduled time. Anything we needed leading up to and the day of our wedding they were always very accommodating!

Sent on 06/13/2021
  • Mikayla

Mikayla · Married on 05/19/2021

Amazing experience from beginning to end!

This venue was so beautiful and the staff were so helpful! I could not believe how responsive their manager was, whenever I had a question, he had an answer!! The venue had a place for the Ceremony, Reception, and a Bride room and an Grooms room! They had staff on site to take care of tables, chairs, directing parking, and helping guests to the correct location. The venue was perfect, it felt isolated and rustic while only being 20 minutes away from New Braunfels. I really enjoyed working with this vendor, they were definitely the biggest bang for your buck!

Sent on 05/01/2021

Michelle S. · Married on 05/09/2021

Beautiful Setting/Amazing staff

From the bridal and groom ready room to the reception halls to the arbor where the ceremony took place, this location was amazing. Natural settings with Texas flora and a rustic feel with class! We had an unforgettable event!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis A. · Married on 03/06/2021

THE perfect rustic venue

I could not have asked for a better wedding venue. Lee from Geronimo Oaks was such a pleasure to work with the entire time. This was our last venue that we looked into and it ended up being THE ONE, and my husband and I knew immediately. If you are looking for a rustic wedding venue with a touch of modern, this is it!! It was everything we wanted and more, and they were so flexible with payments, the 100000s of questions I asked, and everything else.

Sent on 03/15/2021

Geronimo Oaks Weddings and Events's reply:

Alexis,

Thank you so much for that amazing review. We are glad we were able to be a part of your special day!

Miguel Rincon
    Operations Manager
    Geronimo Oaks
  • Raylynn

Raylynn S. · Married on 06/06/2020

Beautiful!

Geronimo Oaks was PERFECT for us! They were very helpful and accommodating of our needs to visit the venue for planning from the moment of booking with them. We found that it was better to contact the staff by text in order to get quicker responses. The venue is GORGEOUS, and very reasonably priced. We would 100% choose GO again! We chose Creekside (the smaller venue ok property). The website has some amazing photos!

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Corie

Corie · Married on 03/13/2020

Even easier than a backyard wedding!

Loved this venue so much! I always dreamed of a beautiful outdoor location and this was perfect! A gorgeous view of Texas countryside, while still having a great indoor reception venue with air conditioning! They were also so accommodating! They suggested vendors without requiring any, allowing us to save so much money while also selecting vendors familiar with the venue. They also responded all of my (numerous) emails and texts quickly, allowing this stressed bride to breathe very easily!! Even the day of staff was great! They helped us with out send off and even with packing up!

Sent on 06/10/2020

Rhonda J. · Married on 09/21/2019

So accommodating!

I highly recommend Geronimo Oaks! It is very beautiful and the staff is so easy to work with. They responded quickly to our many questions and were so accommodating to all our needs. As the mother of the bride, I can say that they made my stress much less than it could have been.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • LaRayn

Larayn · Married on 06/09/2019

If I could redo my wedding, I would choose this place again!

This venue is absolutely stunning. If I could have a re-do of my wedding I'd pick this venue all over again. It has so much natural beauty and it's so great for pictures! It has a beautiful bridal suite as well as a groom's suite! Pictures really do not do the venue justice. It's so beautiful! The staff are also amazing. I only spoke with the owner once, but I was in consistent contact with Juliann and let me just say, she is amazing! So very sweet and very helpful! I must have emailed her about 200 times asking different questions and she always replied within a day or two! The best part is that if there is no wedding scheduled at the venue you're going to use, you can decorate for your special day the day before. That alleviated SO much stress for me! (Same thing if you're wanting to take bridal/first look pictures!) Overall, if I could give this venue more than 5 starts, I definitely would. If you're looking for a romantic, elegant, naturally beautiful venue, look no further because Geronimo Oaks is the venue for you!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Marisol

Marisol P. · Married on 05/26/2019

The most beautiful place

Both venues are stunning. The grounds are beautiful and spotless. The staff are extremely helpful and responsive. We couldn't recommend this venue more highly.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Michelle M. · Married on 05/11/2019

Great venue for school prom

I have attended weddings at the smaller of the two venues with Geronimo Oaks so we looked into it for our school prom this year. The venue is perfect for our event that typically has about 120-140 people attend. The management was very easy to work with and communicated with us throughout the entire process.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/24/2019

Hidden treasure

I'm so lucky I found this venue. The place is amazing and the people are soooo friendly.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 02/22/2019

Beautiful venue

I got married at this venue 2 weeks ago. Everyone who worked there was really nice and the venue is just beautiful.

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 11/30/2018

Beautiful area

The venue location speaks for itself. Absolutely gorgeous scenery! Smack dab between New Braunfels and seguin it is prime location. There are 2 venues on site. We had a second wedding going on the same night as ours and we never noticed. It really felt like ours was the only one going on. They are super friendly and helpful and always willing to work with you.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Sarah A. · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful space

We got married at this venue two weeks ago. We had our ceremony at The Oaks venue and reception at The Creeks venue. The place is absolutely beautiful and the owner is upfront and very nice. This venue had great amenities and with the cost is the best deal compared to other venues in the area.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

Geronimo Oaks was AMAZING for our wedding! Fantastic price and gorgeous scenery. The owner and his staff were responsive and accommodating during the entire planning process and the day of the wedding. They were incredibly flexible with allowing us to set up decorations early and scheduling pick up for rental items. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the landscaping and venue were. The staff were helpful and let us have fun. We're grateful to have been married here, thank you all so much. - Tara and Garrett Dye

Sent on 10/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

This venue is amazing! It’s a very secluded and romantic setting. So many of our family members from out of town were able to gather together to get pictures in front of the waterfall and other unique scenery around the grounds. The staff made the process so smooth and easy! Juliann is wonderfully helpful, fielding my million questions and being extremely responsive and patient as we worked through floor plans, etc. Additionally, the entire staff was extremely accommodating. From showing up when needed to open the gates for my bridal portrait shoot to offering golf cart rides to our guests the night of the wedding, the service received was exceptional and the staff all had excellent manners. We even had the staff come find us during our reception to be sure that everything was going well and ask if we needed anything. I would highly recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Beal · Married on 08/01/2018

Perfect wedding venue. I would recommend them to my friends and family

Sent on 09/15/2018

Brooke · Married on 02/25/2017

Where do I even begin!!! I LOVED working with everyone at the venue! I was very blessed to find the venue before it was even close to being finished (talk about a bride being nervous). However, David ensured me it would be nothing but beautiful once he got everything wrapped up. Boy was he right the venue is so beautiful the photos do not do it any justice. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I will say I could not have chosen a better venue. All of our family and friends were blown away at the professionalism from David and his staff. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful venue. Many of my friends are using the different venues they have in the upcoming year and I cannot wait to attend them and see their ideas with the same venue!

My wedding was perfect just as I saw it and dreamed. I had a very dressed up detailed wedding (do not let the rustic venue fool you). It was and is absolutely stunning dressed up and dressed down. Perfect for ALL wedding in TEXAS! <3

Sent on 03/29/2017

Rochelle G. · Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful inside and out

I loved everything about this venue and was perfect for a rustic themed wedding. The venue speaks for itself and doesn’t require extravagant decor for a beautiful wedding. Easy to work with all the people with the venue as well.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2018

The perfect venue for the Perfect day

This venue was breathtaking. We got so many people telling us how beautiful it was. For the price, it is a steal for all that they offer. It was great that we were able to show up the night before to set somethings up. David was always willing to work with us when we needed to go take our family and different vendors out there and we even took our engagement photos out there. It rained on my wedding day and the staff was super helpful in wiping chairs and getting everything set up.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Geronimo Oaks Weddings and Events's reply:

Hi Melissa, thank you so much for your review! We wish you the absolute best in your marriage and a lifetime of happiness!

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

Beautiful wedding venue! The staff is amazing and very accommodating.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Rochelle · Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful and speaks for itself

This venue is absolutely beautiful and doesn’t require all the extravagant decor to make it a beautiful wedding. Contacting the people for the venue was easy. The price a little high but well worth it! Our wedding day was amazing!

Sent on 11/30/2019