Georgio's Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Keely
    Keely D. Married on 10/02/2021

Hands Down the BEST

Georgio's Bridal is a one stop shop with the BEST customer service ever. They have the best product I have ever seen. They go above and beyond to help you find your dream dress for your perfect day. I would recommend no where else!
    Madison H. Married on 04/18/2021

Great experience

Living in Dallas for the past couple years, I was a tad skeptical to come back to Waco for wedding dress shopping. My fear that they would not have as large of a selection as the metroplex was completely wrong. They almost had more options and at a better price. Tawnya and Belva were both friendly, helpful, and genuinely wanted to make my dress vision come to life. Catherine with alterations was also a joy to work with and patient through the changes. I would highly recommend Georgios as a fantastic place to purchase a wedding dress!
  • Stacey
    Stacey F. Married on 02/01/2021

Such a great experience!

So many things felt stressful about wedding planning but everything about dress shopping at Georgio's was stress free! The staff was so helpful at my appointment to try on dresses and they were able to get my alterations done quickly and beautifully even when I was on a short time frame. So grateful they made getting my wedding dress such an easy and fun process!
  • Whitney
    Whitney W. Married on 11/21/2020

Very helpful and my dress was just what I wanted!

I got in to their summer sale and LOVED my dress. Very reasonable!
    Morgan B. Married on 09/12/2020

Found my perfect dress here!

It is a very nice place. They were very helpful in finding my perfect dress
    Jayci E. Married on 08/01/2020

The perfect wedding dress shopping experience

Georgio’s went above and beyond from picking out the dress all the way yo picking it up for my wedding. Their inventory of dresses is so stunning and unique! They worked with me to make sure my dress was done with alterations in time for my bridal pictures about a month after the dress came in, then they fixed anything about the dress that I noticed was bothering me during my bridals. They store your dress until your wedding which is honestly so convenient! I’m so glad I bought my dress from Georgio’s!
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 07/02/2020

Affordable Elegance

This shop went above and beyond for me as a bride! They were all helpful and friendly. Whitney in alterations is amazing! She made a beautiful dress fit perfect and sexy! Even with the chaos of COVID-19, they were always responsive and quick to assist. Thank you ladies! ❤️
  • Dan'a
    Dan'a M. Married on 03/07/2020

No Regrets

There were no questions as to where I would be purchasing my wedding dress after getting engaged. I signed up for a VIB appointment with my family & close friends, the experience did not disappoint. Tawnya ensured I tried on all of my options of what I liked before I selected my dress. It made my decision easier & I have no regrets with my choice! It was a memorable day & experience I won't forget! I can't wait to wear it in the spring!
    Lindsey G. Married on 01/18/2020

Wonderful place!

I can’t recommend Georgios enough! From helping me find my perfect dress to the alterations department who helped customize my dress everyone was so friendly and caring!
  • Allison
    Allison B. Married on 12/06/2019

Absolutely hands down amazing!

From the first call to the bridal appt. everything was awesome! Had th opportunity to have not only Tonya(who btw) is INCREDIBLE, but the owner- Belva as part of my special moment picking out my dress! Thank you for everything!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 08/24/2019

Overall amazing experience!

They did such an amazing job! I was able to get an amazing dress for less since I wasn’t shopping in DFW! One of the assistant managers at the Springs recommended that I check it out! I ended up getting the first dress I tried on. I ended up getting my alterations done there as well and it was such a quick turn around and they were so flexible with me because I was driving from Dallas. :) Christy Archibald took the photos I provided!
  • Hayley
    Hayley G. Married on 08/10/2019

I found my perfect dress

This was my first place to go to for my dress and I found the perfect one! I love how the appointments are very personal and they care about helping you find what you want
  • Yazmine
    Yazmine O. Married on 07/18/2019

Best Place to Dress Shop

Georgio’s had everything I wanted and needed. It was the only placed I looked at dresses and my dress was the second one I tried on. My dress fit perfect and my veil was the perfect accessory! Everyone is so nice and so helpful. It was the least stressful experience of the wedding process with them. They couldn’t have been better!
  • Kelcie
    Kelcie L. Married on 04/13/2019

Dreamy Dress Buying

I’ve known since high school that I wanted to buy my wedding dress from Georgio’s the experience was so amazing! Tonya listened to what I was looking for and pulled a dress that ended up being more perfect than I could have ever imagined! The owner even came out during one of my final try ons to make sure I was happy with everything! Whitney in alterations is a ball of energy in the best way possible and knows her stuff! All the ladies are truly amazing and I strongly recommend Georgio’s my dress buying experience couldn’t have been more perfect!
    Latiqua Married on 08/11/2018
    Go to Georgios I loved everything about the experience here. The ladies are nice, friendly, and they make ur appointment all about you! You feel like the queen that you are and more I also found my dress here and I am in looooooove!
    Jessica Married on 06/30/2018
    Loved Georgio's Bridal!! I live in Austin and went to all of the Austin stores...and I either didn't like their dresses or I didn't like them. Then I decided to drive up to Waco to visit Georgio's!! I loved it!!!! They were so friendly and helpful!! They make you feel amazing...which is how you should feel dress shopping!! They helped me pick out a gorgeous, flattering dress in my budget!! Also the alterations were great!! I can't say enough great things about this place!!! Check it out...you won't be disappointed!!
    Amelia Married on 06/16/2018
    Georgio's is the only salon I even considered when starting the journey to find my perfect dresses. I live 3 hours away in Houston, Texas (which has hundreds of good bridal salons) and willingly made the drive multiple times because the ladies there have my complete and total trust. They have an awesome selection and are the only retailers in central Texas for several designers. To any future bride, regardless of how close or far you live to Waco, I urge you to ignore your local and "big city" options and make the drive to Georgio's. There is no doubt in my mind that it will be 100% worth it.
    Sara Married on 06/09/2018
    The absolute BEST experience!! I have recommended Georgios to everyone because of the exceptional and fabulous experience! I went to numerous salons in Houston and the experience did not even compare to Georgios. I had the cutest phone call with the owner when I was scheduling my appointment. She made me so excited for my appointment. I had my consultation with Tawyna, who was absolutely incredible and is wonderful at her job! She listened to what I wanted and made the entire experience SO enjoyable!. The first dress I tried on - Tawyna picked out- was "the one", and it was half of what I wanted to spend!! (Thank you, Tawyna!!) She was just so great and helpful through the entire process, and I felt like she truly cared about me as a customer. I can't wait for my dress to come in and to have my first fitting because they made me feel like family! THANK YOU, GEORGIOS!
    Justyn Married on 03/17/2018
    I went to David's bridal to begin and I couldn't find one dress that I liked. I booked an appointment at Georgio's with Jazmin as my consultant and she stuck with me and helped me find my PERFECT dress! They have a beautiful salon and an amazing selection for every bride to be!!
  • User2320867 2+ years ago
    This was a great experience. The only dress shopping I have ever been apart of is with David's Bridal. When it was my turn, I wanted something different. Georgio's is a cute boutique in Waco, with a wonderful staff, very accommodating, and a fun experience. I had it in my head that I would need to go to several stores to find my dress, and in fact, I had several lined up. Georgio's was my first and I found my dress the very first day. I worked with Tawnya. She was very honest and real...something I value. Go to Georgio's!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/28/2017
    Georgio's Bridal was amazing! It only took one appointment to find my dream dress! The staff were always very professional and made sure that I was getting exactly what I was looking for. The alterations department was very friendly and made the few alterations that I needed look amazing!
    Ciara Married on 10/21/2017
    I had gone to 3 different places and tried in countless dress.. I'm not sure why it took me so long to go to Georgios, but I am so glad I did! I found THE ONE and they made it so fun and easy. Their attention to detail is everything. And not to forget their alterations department - AWESOME!!!! I was so comfortable and felt so beautiful for our big day and that's all thanks to Georgios!
    Keelie Married on 09/30/2017
    I loved my dress and everything about the place!

- Keelie Stauffer
    Heather Married on 09/30/2017

Georgio's Bridal styled my entire wedding!

Georgio's Bridal is the BEST of the BEST! This family owned business has many years of experience in the bridal industry and they exceeded our expectations in every way, and went far and beyond imaginable. We appreciated their talent, professionalism, and kindness. Love these ladies! :)
    Heather Married on 09/29/2017
    These ladies are the absolute BEST of the BEST! I highly recommend Georgio’s to anyone! This family owned business has many of years of experience within the bridal industry and they exceeded our expectations in every way and went far and beyond imaginable. From our first meeting I felt comfortable with the Georgio’s team and I knew my experience would be amazing. They treated us like family and were very helpful and professional. We are thankful for their talent, professionalism, kindness and most of all friendship. Special shout out to our Georgio Girls- Belva, Tawnya, Courtney, Callie and Frances. We love you ladies!