Georgina's Weddings & Banquets Reviews

46 | Bolton, CT

46 Reviews for Georgina's Weddings & Banquets

46 Georgina's Weddings & Banquets Reviews

Michaela · Married on 09/29/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better venue to host my wedding. Katelyn did an amazing job from start to finish she was there to help me, and ran much of the day. She did so great coordinating everyone during the ceremony, and getting into the reception area. We had issues with my DJ (including that he forgot to mention my maid of honor in the intros), Katelyn was on top of it and made sure she was announced before me and my new husband. I can't even explain in words just how great these people are (super responsive all the way up to the wedding, and all the hand holding an anxious bride could ask for). Secondly, the food was good and a good value, the cake shop they partner with was great, and they wrapped our top tier and provided our defrost instructions. They made everything so much easier for us, and I'm forever grateful.

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Above and beyond!

Everything about Georgina's was excellent! From the minute we met George we knew that we had found our venue. Estrella and Katelyn were above and beyond with the whole process leading up to the wedding with answering all of my husband's and my questions- I was one of those REALLY annoying brides who has tons of last minute changes and emailed them constantly! They never complained and were only too happy to help with whatever we needed. We got married in the Grand Ballroom and had about 190 guests who fit comfortably. The room looked fantastic, I could not have pictured it any better. The food was delicious. The entire event went off seamlessly thanks to the amazing staff here! I could not say enough great things about everyone we were in contact with through the wedding planning process! Thank you for making our day so wonderful!

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2018

I cant say enough good things about Georgina's. From the moment we walking through the doors, Estrella and her team did everything and more. We even had to adjust our rehearsal a few times since we had a lot of out of townees in the wedding, and ended up doing it at noon on a Friday, even though they had another wedding that night! I felt so comfortable leaving things in her hands for the day of, and she went above and beyond to make sure EVERYTHING was taken care of. Her and her staff were excellent when the big day came, and made sure the entire wedding party, and our families had everything taken care of. The food was delicious and the place looked absolutely amazing. I cant recommend them enough!

Beth · Married on 10/15/2017

The staff at Georginas did an amzing job keeping both the bride and groom as well as the guests happy. I heard nothing but positive experiences from family and friends. Thank you for all the hard work!

Marissa · Married on 10/14/2017

I don't know where to start from the moment we walked into the ballroom I knew it was the place I wanted the reception, when we walked outside to the garden setting to have ceremony it was perfect exactly what we wanted.. From that day forward Katelyn was there for us every step of the way answering any questions we had to opening the doors as we were introduced as Mr & Mrs she was there.. We gave her our things to set up both inside and out and how she placed every thing from signs to centerpieces she exceeded our expectations. Everyone is still talking about the food and what an amazing time they had.. Wish we could do it all over again!!! Can't thank Georgina's enough!!!
    Wedding date 10/21/17

Georgina's Weddings & Banquets 5
    Georgina's Weddings & Banquets 6
    Georgina's Weddings & Banquets 7

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

Second event here and both times Georginas made our days beautiful & memorable. Will definitely have future events here. Banquet Managers are fabulous!

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Beyond wonderful! My husband Steve and I both think everything was better than we could have imagined!

KIM · Married on 09/23/2017

Very happy with Georgina's. Everything @ one
    location is the way to go. Very attentive and procession. We were very happy with the entire possess and our Wedding day.

Georgina's Weddings & Banquets 8
    Georgina's Weddings & Banquets 9
    Georgina's Weddings & Banquets 10
    Georgina's Weddings & Banquets 11
    Georgina's Weddings & Banquets 12

Victoria · Married on 09/15/2017

My husband and I can not begin to convey how perfect Estrella and the Georgina's team made our wedding!!! I remember when we first walked into the banquet hall and asked Estrella if they handled receptions. She turned to us with the sweetest smile and said they can handle the entire wedding! We were sold on her kindness and CONFIDENCE alone!! Sure enough from the tasting, to the details meeting, to the actual wedding day, we could not have asked for a better result! Our guests were wowed by the amazing food and the beautiful and intimate setting of their banquet hall. Throughout the planning process, we were always able to reach Estrella or Katelyn directly. They are so adept and skilled at their jobs and things flowed so seamlessly. Its like they are ninjas or something. And guess what?? They are SUPER affordable!!! My husband and I would choose Georgina's a thousand times. Thank you Estrella and Katelyn and the Georgina's staff for going above and beyond. Our wedding day and reception was more special than we ever dreamed it could be!!

Elisa · Married on 09/01/2017

Absolutely loved all services from beginning to end from prices to service up until the last minute of our wedding. Loved it so much would recommend them for anything and everything

heather · Married on 07/16/2017

Choosing a venue for your wedding is not necessarily an easy thing to do. After spending many hours looking at all the venues within a 3 hour drive from our home on-line, We narrowed it down to a handful places. Luckily for us the 1st venue we stopped to look at was Georginas Restaurant and Banquet in Bolton, Connecticut. From the moment we walked into the ballroom, I was pretty sure that was the place I wanted to be married! After talking to the owner George, we were ready to end our venue search. He made my husband and I both feel so comfortable. He was so confident in his product and his team, and he definitely knew how to put a couple anxious about their wedding at ease.
    Once we signed our contract, we were in the very capable hands of Estrella, the Banquet Manager, and Kaitlyn, the Assistant Banquet Manager. Both of them did an amazing job. We primary dealt with Estrella, as she was our lead for our special day. One of the things that we most appreciated is that they don’t overwhelm you. They know you have a lot on your plate, so in the 6-7 meetings we had with them leading up to our special day, we accomplished things in smaller chunks (seating chart and table arrangements on one visit, linens and color scheme on another, etc). During our menu tasting, we got a great idea of the food that was going to be served to our guests, and we got to sit down with the chef afterwards and make any adjustments or ask questions about the food preparation. When it came to our actual wedding day, Estrella was incredible. We did our ceremony in their beautiful front lawn area, with a gazebo. She helped make sure all of our guests knew where to go, and made sure all the wedding party entrances went smoothly.
    Everyone was so impressed with Georgina’s, I really have nothing but great things to say about every single person at Georginas. The food was fantastic, the service was greatwe would definetly book another event here again and so should you!

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2017

Georgina's was amazing from the first meeting to the wedding day! They were on top of every little detail. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at the end of April this year at Georgina's in Bolton, CT. I literally cannot say enough great things about the venue, the food, the service, and the staff. Our first meeting was with George, the owner, who was so friendly, and answered all of our questions. From there we worked with Estrella and Kaitlyn, who are their wedding coordinators. They were so wonderful and so timely in responding to my (millions) of e-mails! :) Estrella was with us every step of the way, and was SO instrumental in our wedding day. I felt 100% confident that everything was taken care of with her. She made sure everything ran smoothly, helped us with the rehearsal, the decorations, and she had anything and everything you could think of that... trust me, you will forget that day!! The banquet staff and bartenders were so nice and friendly, and the food was phenomenal! I was so happy with our experience there, and I could not have asked for a better venue to have our wedding at, or better people to help us! Huge thank you to Georgina's and their staff, you certainly made our wedding memorable! :)

• Heather

Heather · Married on 09/30/2016

Perfect place to have a beautiful wedding on a budget. The wedding planner Estrella is a God send we informed her last min that we needed a new ceremony site an she offered us to host not only the reception we already had planned to but also the ceremony two days before our wedding. The entire wedding was perfect even with the rain because of her an the owner. They gave us a great deal for our issue with the ceremony site and still brought our vision to life indoors. I would recommend them to anyone for a wedding simply because of how nice and accommodating they were with all the issues that came up. The outdoor garden is a beautiful picture location an all of our guest loved the food.

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2016

We cannot even begin to say how amazed we were with our experience with Georgina's. We were married on July 22, 2016 in the garden and held our reception in the Grand Ballroom. From the initial tour throughout the planning process, Estrella, the banquet manager and George, the owner made us feel like a part of their family. We did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day and everything was perfect. The ballroom is stunning. The food was incredible and all of our guests were impressed with the amount of food and top-notch service, including providing gluten-free and vegan options at no additional cost to us. This venue is worth every penny and then some and has extremely reasonable price points for any budget with no hidden costs. We could not have asked for a better wedding day, thank you to the staff and especially Estrella, at Georgina's for making our fairy tale dreams come true. We highly recommend this venue to any couples!

Kelanda & Xzavier · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I got married here almost 2 weeks ago 6/18...EVERYTHING was amazing. The staff was so attentive to our family and friends. My husband and I did not want for anything...they even wrapped separate plates for him and I to take home cause they knew we would not have been able to enjoy our dinner. All guests raved about how they had an awesome time. Best part..the prices are so reasonable, the food is to die for and I had no complaints about the wait staff or Estrella R. The sad part is I wish the night did not have to end!!! We strongly recommend this place for any wedding/party!!!

KAREN · Married on 06/11/2016

I'm not even sure where to begin....but from the moment we first stepped through the doors of Georgina's we felt like home...like we had the complete attention of the staff and they just overwhelmed us with their calm, confident, organization. We were so impressed....Katelyn was our go-to coordinator and she was AMAZING!! This was a second marriage for us an we had been out of the game for quite some time....The booklet that we were provided by Georgina's had the timelines of what had to be done and when, gave excellent ideas and helped rule out what we would and would not need...Katelyn was amazing with setting up our banquet room, we had multiple tables (Gift, cake, memorial, wine ceremony, greeting table) I showed up two days ahead of time with tons of boxes..handled them to her and said "wow me" and she did!!! The room was breathtaking. We we scheduled to have an outdoor wedding, needless to say it POURED the day of our wedding right until 1 hour before the ceremony. It was too wet to go outside and without skipping a beat Katelyn transformed our banquet room into an elegant area to hold our ceremony. It couldn't have been more perfect. The food was out of this world, the staff was quick, discreet, and courteous. We were lucky enough for the sun to come out and have our pictures done out in their beautiful landscaped gazebo, fountain, bridge area. Our friends and family loved everything about our day....It was a fairy tale day with a spectacular venue to celebrate in! We would do it all over again at Georgina's in a heartbeat!

Jim · Married on 06/05/2015

George, Estrella and the entire Georgina's team could not have done a better job for our daughter’s recent wedding. From providing outstanding assistance at the ceremony, to a perfectly decorated reception room, to top level quality of food, everything went as smoothly as we could have imagined (actually far exceeded our expectations).

There were a few aspects to the day that we NEVER had any advance concerns about, and the assistance provided by everyone at Georgina's fit into that category. The peace of mind that they gave everyone was priceless.

We knew that we would have the evening that our daughter and her husband had always wanted. George and Estrella ensured that all of us had an absolutely WONDERFUL evening. Thank YOU!

Jim and Rhonda (parents of the bride)

We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception at Georgina's and we could not have been happier or more impressed. The day of the wedding George and Estrella were on top of things, helpful, professional and we couldn't have asked for a better wait staff at the reception. We truly enjoyed working with the both George and Estrella over the past few months. They made sure we had everything we needed and that the event went smoothly. The staff went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for. We had nothing but compliments from our guests on how great the food was as well as the service they received. We had looked at several venues for our wedding but nobody could beat what George had to offer us when we met with him. We highly recommend Georgina’s not only for any bigger events but even just for dining. Their portions are very generous and the service we have received has always been 5 star.

Leigh · Married on 09/28/2014

We were married on 9/28/14 and held our wedding reception at Georgina's in the Grecian Room. We would not have asked for a more perfect day! George and his staff saw to our EVERY need right from the very first meeting we had with him. They listened to what we needed and worked with us to make certain everything was perfect.....and it was! They went above and beyond to make certain all guests were treated like they were at home. The staff was professional, gracious, courteous and attentive to every need of every guest, not just us.

The room was beautifully decorated, romantic, and elegant. The meal was DELICIOUS. Everyone that attended raved about the food. The meal was served at a relaxed pace which allowed everyone to savor each course of their meal without feeling like they were being rushed to finish.

Again, we could not have asked for a more perfect place to hold our reception. George and his staff made our special day even more special with their attentiveness to detail, professionalism, and overall loving care to us and our guests.

We will definitely be back for dinner real soon! We will definitely be recommending Georgina's to anyone looking for a place to hold a reception........you can't go wrong with George and his staff at Georgina's.

Thank you George and staff.

Bryan and Leigh Maxa

Kellie · Married on 09/19/2014

Georgina's was the perfect place to have our wedding ceremony and reception! The gazebo out back, where our ceremony was held, was a picturesque spot and the waterfall and bridge were great for photos. The Grand Ballroom was beautiful and the staff was fantastic in taking care of our guests. Since our wedding our guests continue to compliment the venue's atmosphere and the staff's attentiveness. I am so glad we chose Georgina's for our special day!

Amanda · Married on 08/30/2014

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. From the moment we arrived to check out the venue for our wedding my husband and I knew Georgina’s was it! We got married in August and had our reception in the Grand Ballroom. We had 200 guests and everyone fit without a problem. Estrella could not have been more fantastic! She was easy to get in contact with and so helpful. I had so many questions and she was always quick to answer and made me feel at ease. The ballroom was beautifully decorated and the dance floor big enough for everyone to get out there and have a great time. Our guests as well as my husband and I were thoroughly impressed with the quality of food as well as the service. The staff was speedy, kind, and courteous. We wanted to have our guests dancing the night away and not having to sit at their tables all night, the food was served to all 200 guests smoothly and faster than I could have hoped for. The day was gorgeous with the sun shining and a few clouds in the sky, the beautifully landscaped gazebo area was a great location for pictures. The grounds were in excellent condition, we especially loved the fountain and bridge area. Our day was even more magical than we could have planned for, we didn’t want the night to end. We highly recommend Georgina’s to all our friends and family and anyone else looking for a fantastic wedding venue!

Nocera · Married on 08/22/2014

I fell in love with the venue as soon as I walked in and to top it off, it was the best price in town! They were there all night making sure myself, the groom and the bridal party were all set. They were very professional and made sure all areas of the hall were out together.

• O

Tiffany · Married on 07/19/2014

My husband and I recently had my wedding reception at Georgina's back on July 19th. It was a beautiful day and the place is absolutely amazing and beautiful. Lisa was so helpful every step of the way. They are also very accommodating and will help to make your day the wedding of your dreams. The staff is absolutely amazing as well. The quality of everything you get at Georgina's is amazing. The food was great and delicious as well. You get a great amount of food and taste is very satisfying. My bridal party and I had so much fun taking pictures outside and in the bridal suite. We couldn't have asked for a better day or place to have our reception. Both my famnily and his enjoyed everything we were offered by Georgina's and the overall environment that was provided to us. Overall if you have your wedding reception or even your wedding at Georgina's it will be worth the time, money and effort.

We thank you so much for everything Georgina's has done to make our day memorable and special. We will definitely be using you guys again in the future for any other special events. Thanks you!

Mr. & Mrs. Ortiz