Georgie Lou's Retro Candy & Gifts Reviews

4 | Carlisle, PA

4 Reviews for Georgie Lou's Retro Candy & Gifts

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2012

Our candy buffet turned out beautifully thanks to all the hard work and advice from Stephanie at Georgie Lou's. She helped me choose a theme and candies to go with that theme while keeping everything in my price range. Our guests loved the set up at the reception and the variety of candy offered, which could not have been done without her insight. She is willing to do as much or as little as you want her to. By that I mean, she can provide the candy dishes or you can choose to buy your own, she can come set up or you can choose to do it yourself, etc. I got very wonderful service and will continue to frequent her corner shop!

Tara · Married on 06/25/2011

I had used Stephanie and Georgie Lou's for a candy buffet at my friend's bridal shower in June. When I first learned of the candy buffet as a favor item, I thought it was a wonderful idea and couldn't wait to use it at a party. Stephanie took her time coming up with candies that incorporated my friend's wedding colors and theme into the buffet and also the dietary restrictions of my bride. It was just gorgeous by the time she completed the set-up. All of our guests loved the buffet and it was a huge hit with the kids as well.

Sent on 12/02/2011

Georgie Lou's Retro Candy & Gifts's reply:

Thanks so much for the opportunity to put together the "purplelicious" candy buffet for your friend's bridal shower! I'm so glad everyone enjoyed it and wish your friend best of luck in her marriage!

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2011

I found Stephanie's candy shop through a friend that highly recommended her. She has a huge selection of candy and colors. I went to meet with Stephanie to discuss a candy buffet. I had already purchased my own glassware so I brought pictures of the jars with me. She sat with me and helped me choose the perfect candy for each jar. She had amazing suggestions and ideas! My Candy Buffet was a huge hit and people are still talking about it! Thanks so much!

Jen

Sent on 10/29/2011

Georgie Lou's Retro Candy & Gifts's reply:

Jennifer, you did a beautiful job displaying the candy! It was so nice working with you and helping you find the perfect candy for you candy buffet. Good luck to you and happy marriage!

Tom · Married on 10/22/2011

We met Stephanie the owner of Georgie Lou's Candy first at a bridal show. We were amazed by the spectacular, colorful displays of candy. Once we found out how affordable a candy buffet could be we were set. Stephanie worked with us to find a set up to suit our wedding. We left most of the details in her capable hands, and were astonished by the beauty of the display at our wedding. She worked with our themes and colors and our guests were floored by the candy display. There was more than enough candy for everyone, and they all loved her choices. We highly recommend a candy buffet from Geiorgie Lous's with it's colorful apothacarie jars and exquisite candy to excite guests eyes and stomachs.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Georgie Lou's Retro Candy & Gifts's reply:

Thanks so much, Tom and Rachel, for allowing me the honor of working on your wedding. It's always great to know when couples and their guests were pleased with the candy buffet! Thank you for taking the time to comment, and I wish you tbe best of luck!