Georgie Lou's Retro Candy & Gifts

Georgie Lou's Retro Candy & Gifts

About Georgie Lou's Retro Candy & Gifts

Custom Candy Buffets Make Any Event Unforgettable!

Georgie Lou's specializes in custom candy buffets for wedding receptions. We offer design services for candy buffets, from consultations on choosing and acquiring candy for those wanting to "do-it-themselves" to creating catered candy buffets for wedding receptions and parties.  For those looking for a unique addition to or alternative for desserts at rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, anniversary parties, or any other event, candy buffets are the perfect choice.

For brides wanting traditional favors, we can design and create those as well.  And, backed by our large selection of old school and contemporary candy and nostalgic gifts in our store, we can create fabulous gift baskets for thank-you gifts for bridal parties and officiants.

Whether your event will have 25 or 500 guests, Georgie Lou's custom designs with you in mind. We'll help make your wedding day a little more sweet with our unforgettable candy buffets!

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Lancaster

Follow Georgie Lou's Retro Candy & Gifts on

4 Reviews for Georgie Lou's Retro Candy & Gifts

Our candy buffet turned out beautifully thanks to all the hard work and advice from Stephanie at Georgie Lou's. She helped me choose a theme and candies to go with that theme while keeping everything in my price range. Our guests loved the set up at the reception and the variety of candy offered, which could not have been done without her insight. She is willing to do as much or as little as you want her to. By that I mean, she can provide the candy dishes or you can choose to buy your own, she can come set up or you can choose to do it yourself, etc. I got very wonderful service and will continue to frequent her corner shop!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

We met Stephanie the owner of Georgie Lou's Candy first at a bridal show. We were amazed by the spectacular, colorful displays of candy. Once we found out how affordable a candy buffet could be we were set. Stephanie worked with us to find a set up to suit our wedding. We left most of the details in her capable hands, and were astonished by the beauty of the display at our wedding. She worked with our themes and colors and our guests were floored by the candy display. There was more than enough candy for everyone, and they all loved her choices. We highly recommend a candy buffet from Geiorgie Lous's with it's colorful apothacarie jars and exquisite candy to excite guests eyes and stomachs.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tom, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I had used Stephanie and Georgie Lou's for a candy buffet at my friend's bridal shower in June. When I first learned of the candy buffet as a favor item, I thought it was a wonderful idea and couldn't wait to use it at a party. Stephanie took her time coming up with candies that incorporated my friend's wedding colors and theme into the buffet and also the dietary restrictions of my bride. It was just gorgeous by the time she completed the set-up. All of our guests loved the buffet and it was a huge hit with the kids as well.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tara, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Georgie Lou's Retro Candy & Gifts FAQ

220x220 sq 1320788009984 bw16ok
220x220 sq 1320788600724 bw21ok
220x220 sq 1320788754021 bw2ok

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Georgie Lou's did such a beautiful candy display for one of our weddings! We loved it! =)

For the most incredible looking and tasting candy buffets, Georgie Lou's is a MUST in my book. She provides a personal service to every client that walks in the door, as well as going above and beyond, to make sure your vision comes to life. I refer Stephanie to ALL of my clients looking for some extra sweetness!

56 West High Street, Carlisle, PA 17013   See On Map