George Press Jewelers Reviews

7 Reviews for George Press Jewelers

7 George Press Jewelers Reviews
  • Kate & Mike

Kate · Married on 05/23/2015

George & Cheryl Press were so wonderful to work with! I knew my fiance would be in good hands with them. Not only did they help him create a ring more gorgeous than I could have wished for, they also did this while he was in DC. Cheryl and George are truly passionate in what they do and it shows in their work. Every day I get a compliment on my engagement ring. As my fiance says, it's a special piece for me but something that can be passed down to our future family for many years to come. Thank you George & Cheryl for creating a masterpiece!
    We have come back to George Press Jewelers looking for some wedding earrings ; )
    Love,
    Kate & Mike

Everyone was so knowledgable and helpful, my fiancé loved her engagement ring.

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2013

We absolutely love our rings from George Press Fine Jewelers! They designed and hand-crafted my rings and were very helpful finding the perfect ring for my husband. We are so lucky we used them for our rings. Thanks again George Press Fine Jewelers!

• User3320472 · 2+ years ago

We had visited several other stores looking for my wedding band. We ultimately came across George Press and I'm glad we did! The staff were all very helpful, knowledgeable and willing to work within our budget. We ended up finding a high-quality, affordable and gorgeous band that complimented my vintage engagement ring. Highly recommended!

• Kristine

Kristine · Married on 08/06/2011

My husband has absolutely nothing but very good things to say about the staff at George Press. He bought my engagement ring there and both he and I couldn't be any happier with the quality, price, and service.

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2010

The staff at George Press goes above and beyond for their customers. My husband could not find the perfect ring and actually worked with George to design my ring from scratch. It is absolutely stunning. Shelly is a doll, full of energy and knows what she is talking about. I would never trust my diamonds to anyone but them!

Valerie · Married on 04/20/2013

My sister and brother-in-law have used George Press for years so that's where my now husband headed when shopping for an engagement ring. My ring is beautiful! We also bought both of our wedding bands there and Shelley was a great help. My wedding band was custom made by George Press and it fits perfectly with my engagement ring! My husband who has never worn jewelry also loves his wedding ring. Great place to shop for beautiful jewelry.