Genoval Entertainment Reviews

Genoval Entertainment 4
Genoval Entertainment 5

Patricia Delhauer · Getting married on 04/10/2020

Run - don't walk! - to hire the Ever After Band

The 7-piece Ever After Band played at my daughter's wedding on Oct. 11, 2019 - and they absolutely MADE the evening! Guests were raving about them that night...at the post-wedding brunch the next morning...and for days after that. They are highly professional, immensely talented, reasonably priced - and their musical repertoire is amazingly diverse. You can't ask for more!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Genoval Entertainment's reply:

Patricia - thank you so much. I speak for all of us when I say we are SO delighted and honored to have made you all so happy! It gives us immense pride to have done our part to make that evening extra special for you and your loved ones! :) Thank you so much for having us, and we hope to see you again soon!!

Eric Dalfonzo · Married on 10/26/2019

Blown away!

This band is incredibly tight. Their performance was second to none. It’s simple, don’t look any further for your event. BOOK The Ever After Band!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Genoval Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Eric!! You guys were absolutely amazing....WHAT AN INCREDIBLE PARTY!!! We hope to see you both again!!
  • Lauren

Lauren Abrams · Married on 10/12/2019

They made our wedding an awesome party!

We absolutely love the Ever After band! They were extremely responsive and easy to work with leading up to the big day. Then they blew us and all of our guests away that night!! Everyone adored them young and old. They livened up the night and provided so many great moments for us to remember forever. :) We highly recommend,

Sent on 12/02/2019

Genoval Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren - you guys were absolutely lovely. It was a genuine honor to entertain you. We hope to see you both again soon!

Jamie Costello · Married on 01/11/2019

They made our night!!

Our night with the Ever After Band ended with an invite to our next family party. As a big family of dancers, the Ever After Band kept the dance floor hoppin all night! We had the six-piece band, and they played a variety of music for all of our guests to enjoy. Rich was amazing with communicating with us in the months leading up to the wedding, including both the bride and groom planning secret musical numbers for each other! They were exciting and just plain ole fun!! Rich also provided music for the ceremony and cocktail hour, which were beautifully performed. We can’t recommend them enough!!

Genoval Entertainment 6
    Genoval Entertainment 7
    Genoval Entertainment 8
    Genoval Entertainment 9
    Genoval Entertainment 10
    Sent on 12/02/2019

Genoval Entertainment's reply:

You guys are literal ROCKSTARS! As proven in those photos! We are so happy to have been a part of making your day forever memorable, and we thank you for giving us some wonderful memories that will last forever as well!
  • Erika

Erika Dluhi · Married on 09/02/2018

Best wedding band

Rich, Cat, and the rest of the The Ever After Band are incredible!! We booked the 6-pc band for our wedding reception in September and Rich on the keyboard for the cocktail hour. Rich and the band kept people on the dance floor ALL night. Rich provides a music survey which is very easy to complete to get to know your music selections. Not only is Rich a great musician he is an incredibly nice person to work with as well. We cannot wait to have another event so we can book The Ever After Band. If you are looking for a wedding band or a band for any event you NEED to book The Ever After Band- you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Rich Genoval!!!! My brother got married a little more than 2 years before I did... we weren't even engaged yet but my now husband said to me, "we need to book this band for our wedding someday!" And Rich was our first call once we picked a date and venue for our wedding. We booked both for ceremony and reception entertainment, both of which were at the same location. Everything went off without a hitch. Rich was amazing to deal with during the planning process and was super patient with some of my more obnoxious questions. Over a month later, we are still being flooded with compliments from our guests about how amazing the band was and how much fun they had at the reception as a result. The dance floor was full pretty much the entire night!! If you want a band for your wedding and are looking for THE BEST - look no further :)

Sent on 12/15/2017

Nina · Married on 07/15/2017

Rich is absolutely the best! So glad he DJ'ed my wedding. We got married at the Gramercy in Hazlet, NJ. Rich did the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He does a mix of live songs and plays too hits. His live singing is excellent. People were coming up to me asking who he was and saying that they thought a song was playing the original artist and they would look over and see he was singing live. He's phenomenal! I would book him asap if you're reading this. Also, I'm sure there's a lot of things that happen behind the scenes with setup and such. Rich came to say hi to me before the ceremony started and that was it. I think it goes a long way when everything goes smoothly from the client's perspective. I could not be any happier having Rich as my DJ. Would hire him again for any big parties I have.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Genoval Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and positive review! It was such a pleasure entertaining such a sweet couple and I look forward to seeing you both again! -Rich

Christine · Married on 06/07/2015

We can not say enough wonderful things about Rich as our wedding entertainer. First, he set up outside in the vineyard where our ceremony was held, then he was in the cocktail hour room, singing and DJ'ing, then he was set up in the main ballroom for our announcements and the reception. He is so easy going and a pleasure to work with. We could not have asked for more.. he has a beautiful voice and was able to provide us with a wonderful combination of live and DJ'd music. Highly recommend him, you don't want to miss out! :)

Sent on 06/22/2015

Lou · Married on 11/23/2014

I can not say enough about how incredible Rich is! His talent is amazing and he made our wedding absolutely perfect.
    Sign him up and just show up, after seeing him perform several times, we actually moved our wedding date to fit his schedule and it was the best thing we did.

We trusted him and his experience to handle our ceremony music, cocktail reception and reception and our friends and relatives were amazed.

He made our day incredible and could never thank him enough.

I could not recommend anyone more than Rich Genoval for your event!!!!
    Thanks Rich again!!

Sent on 11/27/2014

Kate · Married on 01/04/2014

Rich was recommended by Dory at Summit Catering in Berlin, NJ. Dory advised Rich not only DJ'd but also sang and had an incredible voice. Indeed he does! Rich provided entertainment at our small wedding ceremony that made the evening absolutely perfect! Rich was a pleasure to work with, extremely kind, and very talented.
    Guests were AMAZED by his beautiful voice!!! From Adele, to Elton John, to Andrea Bocelli, Rich did it all. Each song he sang was better than the last. Rich made our wedding very special. If you want a professional entertainer to add a perfect touch to your wedding, Rich is your answer!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Liz · Married on 06/23/2013

You have to see this guy... and when you do... you'll hire him! He plays local gigs and private weddings/events. Looking for a good mix of live music and DJ? Minus the cheesy cruise director hype man? Look no further. Our guests can't stop raving about Rich. A few told me they got his business card. He sings, plays keyboard... from Leonard Cohen's 'Hallelujah' to A-ha's 'Take on Me' to 'Ave Maria' sung in Italian!
    We can't say enough good things about him. We highly recommend Rich Genoval!

Sent on 06/25/2013