Genna Ellis Makeup Reviews

24 Reviews for Genna Ellis Makeup

1 User photo

Genna Ellis Makeup 1

GUADALUPE · Married on 11/11/2017

Although, I have not decided on booking a make-up artist Genna called me immediately after I sent her a message!

Keri · Married on 10/08/2017

I had the best experience with Genna! She does a truly amazing job of listening to my ideas and executing my personalized wedding makeup. She has a really sweet and calming demeanor and is punctual and accommodating. I will definitely use her for all future fancy occasions. Thanks again, Genna!!

Genna Ellis Makeup 2

Kathy · Married on 09/22/2017

Genna was a great wedding make-up artist. Her trial was super reasonable and when we found out my skin was not quite right for her product, she offered to try a second product on a second visit. She created the perfect look for someone like me who doesn't wear make-up regularly. It was soft and elegant. My bridesmaids seemed happy, too!
    Thanks, Genna!!

Riley · Married on 08/29/2017

Genna has done my make up multiple times and I won't go to anyone else! She was super friendly and willing to work with the exact look I was going for. She had a variety of products to choose from and all of my looks came out flawless!! She knows exactly what colors would compliment my complexion and I couldn't have been happier! I would recommend her to anyone for a wedding, prom or any special event! Her pricing was exactly how much I was looking to spend and it was totally worth it! You will be so impressed!! You're the best Genna, Can't wait until next time!

Haley · Married on 08/12/2017

Working with Genna was amazing! she did an excellent job on my makeup along with my 6 Bridesmaids all in very efficient time! I was looking for something light and natural but sill looked amped up and she did that perfectly. Genna was very friendly and responsive to what I needed. I highly recommend her.

Suzanne · Married on 07/07/2017

She is super flexible about what type of style you want, she is funny and makes you feel very comfortable while someone is in your face. She is so great!!!

Amelia · Married on 06/10/2017

Genna was a joy to work with for my wedding. She was on time, professional and put my mind at ease during a stressful day. I had my trial done with her very last minute and I'm so happy that I was able to book her. Throughout the process, it was clear that she wanted me to feel 100% comfortable with the results, yet gave me guidance when I was unsure about something. I felt exactly the way a bride should on her wedding day and I owe it all to her. So happy I found her.

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

Genna was amazing to my girls and I on my wedding day. Not only was she a pleasure to be around, but she's extremely talented and knowledgeable. We all looked and felt amazing!! Thank you so much for making my big day so special.

Kim · Married on 05/25/2017

Genna was wonderful to work with! She was very responsive, flexible and professional. She went out of her way to travel to meet me for a makeup trial as well as come to our venue to do the bridal party's makeup. Genna was so warm, kind and caring that an additional number of women who had not originally planned on having their makeup done decided to have it done because of her warm personality and talent. Genna was willing to take on the additional work and did a wonderful job! Genna is a true professional!

Briana · Married on 05/20/2017

I had gone to two trials before I found Genna. I was starting to get discouraged because the first two artists seemed to pile a lot of makeup onto my face even with my request for a light, natural look. I left feeling like they hadn't listened to what I wanted and that I didn't look like myself. A friend recommended Genna to me and after looking her pictures on Instagram, I was impressed. The fact that she also advertised using only cruelty-free makeup was the final selling point for me. Our trial went great... she listened to what I wanted and let me look every step of the way to make sure I was comfortable as we went along. That was a huge help. She put me at ease and the end result was perfect. She again delivered the same flawless look on my wedding day. I'm so glad I found her!

Pat · Married on 05/17/2017

Genna did makeup for myself and my six bridesmaids on my wedding day. The girls in my party all have very different styles so I was a little worried about finding someone who could accommodate a variety of makeup looks. Needless to say, we we are so happy with the final result! She had a great attitude, worked efficiently and kept me calm on such a hectic morning. Would definitely recommend her!!

diana · Married on 05/14/2017

I can't say enough about Genna Ellis Makeup making this "woman of a certain age" feel beautiful! The finished look was the just right combination of glam and natural. She gave me the confidence to face the camera! And she is the sweetest, nicest, kindest person. I love that all her products are cruelty-free. I recommend Genna to anyone who is looking to be the most beautiful woman in the room!

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2016

I have known Genna for some time now and I have always admired her makeup work. I was very fortunate to snag her for my wedding! She was great with listening to what each of the 9 ladies had in mind, wether it was a very natural look or something a little more on the glam side. She also was very helpful with helping me find two people to do our hair. I would recommend her for any event you want makeup done for.

• F

Tiffany · Married on 08/27/2016

Genna was very flexible and accommodating. I did a trial run with Genna and she listened to what I wanted and I was very pleased. My wedding makeup was exactly what I wanted and ... perfect! Natural/ glam! You cannot beat Genna's price in comparison to the service she provides. She was very professional and very sweet. I have actually stayed in touch with Genna since my wedding! You will not be disappointed! I highly recommend Genna Ellis Makeup !
    Tiffany Busta

Kristina · Married on 08/20/2016

Genna was just fantastic on my wedding day. All of the bridesmaids, mothers, and I looked flawless. We all wanted a natural look and that is exactly what we got. By the end of the night by makeup still looked perfect!

Prior to the wedding, I was able to do a makeup trial with Genna. I live out of state and she was very flexible in working around my schedule. During the trial, I asked her what her opinion was on fake lashes since I had not worn them before. I ended up going for them at the trial and loved them. I also was able to bounce around ideas with her and she voiced her opinion.

It was great to have someone who is passionate about their work and so attentive. Thank you, Genna!

Jackie · Married on 07/09/2016

Genna did an amazing job!! I loved my look, and felt like a more glam version of myself. I had gone to at least 6 trials before finding Genna, and always felt that I looked like I had too much makeup on. Genna listened to my concerns and did exactly what I wanted her to do. She did an amazing job with my bridesmaids and mom's makeup as well! My mom has Alzheimer's, and she was amazing with her, and was totally flexible the day of the wedding. I highly recommend her.

Meagan · Married on 04/23/2016

Genna was very professional and so much fun!! She listened to what all my bridesmaids wanted and did an amazing job! She made my mother and mother in law whom never got their makeup done feel absolutley beautiful yet natural at the same time. I personally was so happy with my makeup and wish I could bring her everywhere I go! She made everyone feel so amazing that day, which made me less stressed on my big day!

Laurie · Married on 10/25/2015

Genna provided kind and skilled make up for me at my second wedding. I am an older woman, with older skin, and she was knowledgeable and thoughtful in making me look my best. I trusted her suggestions, and I looked beautiful! Thanks to Genna for making my special day truly special!

Laurie

Kasey · Married on 09/05/2015

Genna was the makeup artist at my cousin Ellen's wedding. She is a very professional and sweet girl with lots of talent! Our bridesmaid group had very different individual styles. We were so lucky to have Genna as our makeup artist because she tuned in to everyone's personal style. She made everyone feel beautiful in their own way. I would definitely recommend Genna for your next event.

Genna was amazing! She was professional, kind, and is great at what she does! She was very personable and fun to work with. She gave me the look I wanted on my wedding day and I felt beautiful! I would highly recommend Genna for your beauty needs!!!!

Henrietta · Married on 08/15/2015

Genna really helped make my wedding special by focusing on all my needs. She was not only responsive on all requests, she was so kind and energetic which helped me stay calm on the big day! I would recommend her to all my family and friends and I'm so glad to know a reputable make up artist. She actually knows what she's doing and offers a great price. Definitely try her out!

Jane · Married on 06/13/2015

Genna did my makeup for two weddings I was in recently. Her work is outstanding! I am a very picky person, about everything and anything. I showed Genna a picture of an eye makeup that I loved. She re-created the look flawlessly, and gave me the most symmetrical winged eyeliner on my Asian eyes! If that's not talent, then I don't know what is. Genna was so pleasant to work with, she listened to my likes and dislikes, and executed my whole makeup beautifully. . My makeup lasted all day and through all night of dancing. She was professional and knowledgeable, her caring and genuine personality is just an added bonus. Thank you for your awesome service Genna!

Maggie · Married on 05/15/2015

Genna was incredibly talented, efficient (no one had to wait too long), listened to every girls' requests/vision, and delivered FLAWLESS results. She made all the bridesmaids and especially the bride look better than we ever have before---I felt glamorous but very natural at the same time. Genna is conversational, funny, professional, and makes the process fun. I would recommend her to anyone looking to feel gorgeous on their special day! She is a truly a makeup ARTIST and personalizes the experience for each and every customer.

Mallory · Married on 09/06/2014

Genna was completely amazing on my wedding day, she listened to everything I had to say and changes I decided to make with my make up last minute. She treated me like an absolute queen and my make up was completely flawless and beautiful. She made me feel so special and so gorgeous on my special day. I would recommend Genna to anyone looking to not just have their make up done, but to have a great personal experience.