GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair Reviews

GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair 6
GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair 7
  • Rea

Rea · Married on 01/20/2019

Truly an expert in the natural look

I was so concerned about my makeup, I originally wasn't going to get it done. I hate looking like I'm wearing too much, but my MOH convinced me to do it. I chose to do a trial with GEM because she highlighted how she loves the natural look. Then, I was totally sold after the trial. Gigi has SUCH a calming presence and is so knowledgable about everything makeup. I did airbrush, and she explained everything to me during the trial so I felt totally comfortable. We made some tweaks to my eyeliner and lip color and she remembered everything.

Day of, she arrived early and set up quickly. She was ready before we were which was so calming! Gigi did my makeup, two mothers, and 2 bridesmaids. She also threw lashes on some of my other bridesmaids for no charge, and she gave me a touch up kit (see the photo of my little cousin touching up my lip color - so cute!). She also accepted venmo and chase quickpay which made things so easy!

I would highly recommend GEM to anyone in the South Florida area. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day! Thank you!

GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair 8
    GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair 9
    GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair 10
  • F

Francisca Valenzuela · Married on 01/19/2019

Hands down the best!

Gizella did an outstanding job for the makeup looks at my wedding. She listened to what look I wanted and created one that was even better than I thought was possible. I continue to receive compliments whenever I show my wedding pictures! Her makeup skills are superb and I recommend her without any hesitation. My makeup look just as perfect at the end of the night as it did in the beginning and that was through all the kisses and happy tears!! She even gives you a full size touch up kit for the bride but her makeup is so good that I didn’t even need to use it. If you want yourself and your entire bridal to look breathtaking and gorgeous then she is your perfect makeup artist.

Christina · Married on 12/22/2018

Gizella is wonderful

Gizella and her team glammed me up for my wedding day on December 22, 2018. She was so great to work with and understood exactly the look I wanted for my special day. Prior to the big day, we did a trial and she was so nice and helpful. She listens and will help you get to the dream look you want. She always answered all of my questions leading up to the big day in a timely and professional matter by phone and email. On the wedding day, she made me feel and look beautiful as well as my bride squad. Her airbrush is amazing as well as traditional. The eyelashes she used felt super natural as well. I was emotional throughout the entire day and my makeup still looked amazing when I got home. I would highly recommend Gizella and her team for makeup ❤️

GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair 11

A Karen · Married on 12/12/2018

Bridal makeup

Gizella is amazing! I told her the look I wanted and she completely exceeded my expectations. I’ve had my makeup done for other weddings but her airbrush was truly the best! She has a light hand so nothing looks caked on and it looks flawless. I received so many compliments. 💁🏽‍♀️

Marjorie · Married on 10/28/2018

Above and beyond!!!

Where do I begin. I am always afraid of people touching my face or using products that may brake me out into hives. Gizella is such an amazing artist not only does she cater to your needs she’s extremely knowledgeable on what reacts to each certain type of skin and gives you recommendations!!! I felt so beautiful on my wedding and bachelorette I could not have asked for a better make artist. You can literally show her a picture of what you want does exactly what you like and is honest! I love trust an honesty of something doesn’t look good on my face particularly she will always show you different options where you don’t look crazy lol but still get what you want!! I was so blessed!!! Thank you Gigi for making me feel like a princess on my big day!!!

Veronica · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing work and person!

Gizella's work is truly beautiful. She was able to create the exact look that I was looking for and the makeup looked flawless!

Daniella · Married on 08/18/2018

Gizella is such an awesome make-up artist. She is professional and flexible. She made my wedding day that much more special ??. She will be doing my face for every major event in the future. If you need your face done please don't hesitate and book with her. You will not be disappointed.

Hang · Married on 06/02/2018

Great services! Could not have asked for a better team!!

Liz · Married on 05/26/2018

Gizella is amazing!! I’m always so picky with the way people do it but I absolutely loved it. She listened to exactly what I wanted. My makeup lasted all night, not once did I have to touch up! Obbsessed with how my makeup and the other brides maids makeup came out!

Stacey · Married on 04/14/2018

Gizella came highly recommended in the Palm Beach area. I chose her to do my makeup for my engagement pictures and used it as my “wedding trial”. Gizella did a fantastic job “glamming” me up. I had no doubts that she would be the perfect person to glam myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids for my wedding. Sure enough, everyone looked absolutely beautiful. My makeup was flawless. She is also professional and kind as well. 10/10 :)

GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair 12

Terianne · Married on 02/24/2018

Gizella is amazing!!! She did my engagement party and my wedding day make up!!! She also did my bridal party and moms make up! We all looked gorgeous and we beyond lucky to have her as my make up artist! Highly highly highly recommend her!

EI · Married on 02/18/2018

Gizella is AMAZING!! She’s very professional, great at what she does and very helpful to the stressed out bride. From the start, we talked about what type of make up I wanted then we had the trial. Loved what I saw. The hair stylist she brought with her, also amazing! We did a different style at the trial. Then, the day of the wedding, I changed my mind and decided to go with something different. She was so helpful and rocked it!

Since I planned out my wedding so far in advance, I constantly texted Gizelle with my million questions. She was so patient and answered all of them. Thank you!!!

GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair 13
    GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair 14
    GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair 15
    GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair 16
  • F

Fallon · Married on 01/20/2018

Gizela and her team are the people you want around you on your wedding day. They are relaxed, confident, and professional. Above all, their work is beautiful. I couldn't recommend them more!

Taylor · Married on 11/11/2017

Booking Gizella was probably the easiest decision of my whole wedding. I had been a bridesmaid in two weddings before where she did my makeup and I always knew I would want her when it was my turn! She made me feel beautiful and so comfortable on my day! Couldn't recommend her more!!

GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair 17
    GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair 18

Kasi · Married on 11/11/2017

Gizella was absolutely fabolous! She is amazing at what she does and is a true natural. My bridesmaids and myself were in love with our Makeup! Not only did it look perfect but it also stayed on the entire night. Absolutely amazing .

Sara · Married on 11/04/2017

I was very happy to work with Gizella as my makeup artist for our wedding. She was very responsive and professional.

Alexus · Married on 05/05/2017

Gizella did AMAZING makeup for my wedding! She did mine, and 5 other girls in the wedding party. Everyone was in love with their look! I would and will definitely use her services in the future and recommend her to my other friends looking for a makeup artist!!

Jill · Married on 02/25/2017

I had the best experience using Gizella with GEM Makeup Artistry. I had a booked a different make up artist many months prior to my wedding, only for her (I will leave the name unspoken for karma reasons) to cancel on me 2 months before my wedding. Honestly, I was not an over-the -top bride; however, if its one thing I cared about, it was my make up. Needless to say, I was completely frazzled and upset wondering how I would find someone to book for the day since the day was so closely approaching. A friend had referred Gizella to me and boy! was I lucky. She was professional, flexible, VERY skilled in the art of make up and pleasant natured. I was very nervous before we did the trial knowing that if she was to not work out I would basically be screwed and back to the drawing board. She came to my house on time and not only delivered professionalism, but I absolutely LOVED my make up. I had been extremely stressed for many reasons and I actually cried once she left my house. The day of my wedding Gizella was awesome. I had a small bridal party and of course my mom and mother-in-law to get their make up done and everyone looked amazing. She was quick, calm and very efficient. She meshed well with everyone around her which I think is so important on such a stressful day. I would rate Gizella with GEM Make up Artistry with 10 STARS in I could. Thank you Gizella - you rock, the best in the biz, absolutely OUTSTANDING work. xo

Eriel · Married on 01/14/2017

Gizella did such an amazing job with make up for myself and the whole bridal party. She tailored everyone's look to what they wanted and looked best for them. I was very worried about my make up staying on all night since I am a big time crier but it never came off!! I couldn't have been happier with the service provided!

Krystal · Married on 12/10/2016

It was a great experience, they were very friendly and caring.

Melody · Married on 11/25/2016

From the moment I started corresponding with Gizella, she was prompt, professional and detailed with her responses and follow-ups. On the day of the trial, she arrived as scheduled and completed a beautiful, natural look for my bridal shower. It was my first time trying airbrush and I loved it! On the wedding day, she got through 10 ladies within our schedule and they all looked flawless through the end of the night. My makeup felt light, looked perfect and I received so many compliments. Her prices are very reasonable and her recommendation for a hairstylist was also on-point. Gizella was so sweet and laid-back which helped put me at ease at any stressful moments. I had a true dream team for my wedding and would recommend her in the blink of an eye!

Raheela · Married on 11/18/2016

Omg ! I still can't believe that through out the event evening guest were just complimenting me ! I loved every single bit of my look that gizella created on me! She is amazing ! Highly professional ! Higly recommended ????

Meredith · Married on 11/12/2016

Absolute perfection every time! I never have to tell her what I want she does exactly what I want for any ocassion from bridal showers to weddings! Thank you for making me perfect for all of the most important events in my life!

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2016

Gigi is such a sweet, upbeat and awesome individual! She did my two day wedding extravaganza and got over ten ladies ready each day in a timely matter. She is very professional and knows how to tweak tastes and styles to cater to each individual and their needs. If you hire Gigi for your event, you will not be disappointed! Awesome job!!!