Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center Reviews

Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center 6
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center 7
  • Danielle

DANIELLE · Married on 11/10/2018

Words cannot describe my happiness!

Where to start. Gaylord Palms is such a beautiful venue. Since everything is inside, you don't have to worry about weather at all! They provide so many different options for ceremony locations and cocktail hour. We had our ceremony in the Wedding Pavilion and our Cocktail Hour in the Fort. We then chose the Orange Blossom Ballroom for our Reception. The ballroom has gorgeous stained glass ceiling lights and looks amazing all done up.

Every staff member was amazing. From our initial contact, to touring the venue, and planning with Liz; it was all so effortless. Liz was a godsend for me! She went way above and beyond anything I could have imagined. She was always there to answer ALL of my questions and liaise with other departments onsite to get me answers.

Our wedding was EXACTLY how I imagined it and everything went off without any problems. I'm so happy we chose Gaylord Palms for our special day!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center 13
    Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center 14
    Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center 15

Lakshmi · Married on 03/11/2017

I would highly recommend the Gaylord Palms for any couple planning their wedding. We got married at this venue (Indian wedding spanning 2 days and 3 events) 3 weeks ago and it was the most easy, stressfree, and wonderful experience of our lives. Pam Becker and her staff made the entire planning process so seamless and had every minute detail taken care of, to where my husband and I literally had nothing to worry about the entire weekend. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves and are still commenting about how amazing this venue was, from the ambience to the service of the staff. We loved working with Pam and she really helped make sure our entire weekend was absolutely perfect. She took excellent care of both our families and was on call the entire time to make sure we all had whatever we needed. We cannot thank her and her staff enough for all that they've done for us. Every single person we worked with at the Gaylord was extremely professional, kind, and accommodating. This was the first venue we looked at and we were smitten with the beauty of the Atrium and looked no further. An excellent resort where your guests have a variety of activities to entertain themselves and it's worth every penny for the impeccable service!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 02/27/2015

Wonderful venue site And beyond professional staff that work with the bride and groom. Beautiful site and wedding was executed with flawlessness! Nothing but wonderful words for gaylord palms and making our wedding something beyond what we could imagine possible for us and our loved ones

Sent on 03/06/2015

What a beautiful place!! This was the perfect place to get married, especially during the holidays with all the lights and festivities. It had amazing backdrops for photos.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Gaylord was my dream venue! Everything was absolutely terrific and we couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Taylor · Married on 09/13/2014

An phenomenal venue for our wedding! The indoor greenhouse is absolutely gorgeous so you don't have a 'ballroom' feel and the food is to die for. There is also a 'day of planner' included in your package so you don't have to worry about anything but your new husband on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Robert · event on 04/05/2014

Kelly was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very accommodating. The room looked great, they cut unnecessary staff once they realized they could to save us money, and the food was terrific. They accommodated our 400 students easily and took care of all of our concerns quickly. I did not have to lift a finger for setup or cleanup, and they provided everything we needed for a coat check.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Annette · Married on 12/27/2013

Pam Becker and her staff at the Gaylord Palms went above and beyond for my wedding. I could not have asked for anything more and my new husband and I were beyond grateful for the way the event turned out. I will always have nothing but great things to say about this venue.

Sent on 01/04/2014

From the time we walked into the doors of the Gaylord Palms, we were treated amazingly. All of the staff at the hotel was wonderful and so helpful. We planned our wedding through Pam B. and are so greatful to have worked with her and her team. Our wedding day was flawless and many of our guests commented that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Also, the food was amazing! We are so happy that we chose to have our special day at the Gaylord Palms!

Sent on 03/29/2013

Aubree · Married on 01/11/2013

We had an awesome wedding and would recommend this resort to our friends and family! Thanks so much for making our time there do memorable!

Sent on 01/19/2013

lindsay · Married on 08/15/2012

My husband and I chose Gaylord for our wedding and can't find a thing to complain about. The food was fantastic, the service was wonderful and the professionalism was outstanding! It is expensive, I will will you that, but if you can afford it, you will be in good hands I assure you!

Sent on 09/06/2012

vhari · Married on 07/18/2012

Our ceremony and reception at Gaylord Palms was perfect. The pictures are amazing due to the beautiful setting. It was the best wedding location ever!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Kim · Married on 06/16/2012

The perfect venue for a wedding. Pam Becker the catering manager was easy to work with and my wedding day was perfect. The guests raved about the food!! I'm so glad I had my wedding here.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2012

Gaylord Palms is the perfect venue for an indoor wedding with all the beauty of an outdoor environment. The perfectly manicured flower beds, lush landscaping, and cascading waterfalls provided the perfect decor requiring very few enhancements for our event. The menu items chosen were delicious and very well presented. The professional and attentive staff made our guests feel very special.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2012

If you want a ceremony and venue that goes the extra mile and has the most amazing locations for your wedding photos this is the venue for you.
    We got married here on the 26th April 2012 we live in the UK and couldn't have asked for better staff, location, the whole thing, I can't even describe how fantastic the hotel was from the beginning when we were meeting to consider the venue till after we got home, and even now any questions I have they are still just as happy to help.

We couldn't have asked for more, they really do go the extra mile and add that specail touch, and it's worth every penny just for the peace of mind knowing you are in good hands with a venue that care and are good at what they do. The staff really do care and want you to have the best time possible.

I couldn't give the hotel a higher reccomendation. This really is the place to get married.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Denise · Married on 10/29/2011

Thank you to all the staff at Gaylord especially Sarah Valdes for making my wedding day so amazing! They treated my guests and I like royalty. Before I could even think of needing something, they were right there to accomodate me & always a step ahead. The food is top notch. If you're planning a wedding, you've got to check out this venue. It is absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 11/03/2011
  • Q

Jason · Married on 10/17/2011

Gaylord Palms is a great place for a wedding. You get all the look and feel of the outdoors without stepping into the Florida heat! It is beyond beautiful and the service is exceptional. Pam Becker was a great help every step of the way and goes out of her way to make sure your day is perfect.

Sent on 11/02/2011
  • F

holly · Married on 08/13/2011

Wonderful facitilies, Pam Becker was a wonderful resource, accomodations were first class, 3 different restaurants to choose from

Sent on 09/16/2011

Jessie · Married on 06/18/2011

The best place to get married in central Florida to have what looks like a sun drenched, outdoor wedding but indoors with AC so you and your guests don't sweat it out!

Sent on 07/27/2011

Amanda · Married on 06/12/2011

I was beyond satisfied with Gaylord Palms for our venue and reception place. The entire hotel is breathtaking and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We worked with Pam from the beginning. The package for our ceremony and reception was very reasonably priced and the quality was amazing.

This is the place to get married if you can afford it. They supply you with a wedding planner, most of the items you need to have your ceremony and reception and the even pay for your custom cake!

I couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding than the one I had on June 12th and Gaylord Palms helped me achieve it.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2011

AMAZING! I have nothing but great things to say about The Gaylord Palms. They went above and beyond to make our wedding BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sent on 07/26/2011
  • I

Indira · Married on 01/08/2012

Sarah at the relache spa at Gaylord Palms did my make up and it was flawless, even the photographer complimented the job that she did.

Irene did my hair just like I requested and made sure that I approved every step of the way.

Sent on 01/25/2012
  • StarStufe

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2014

I had booked a person for day of hair and makeup for myself and the wedding party but come the trial a few days before they were a no show and that put us into a panic the day before the wedding. After calling all over the relache spa said they could help! I ended up just booking for myself. Everyone was so nice. I had been there before for massage but now love the salon. I did hair and makeup services and with sensitive skin the products they used lasted all day and didn't bug my skin. Only down side was the pricing was high for just one person but the quality was excellent!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/11/2015

When my husband and I first started looking at venues the only reason we looked at Gaylord Palms was because we had never been inside it. Once we entered the resort we immediately fell in love. It had this amazing feeling that we both knew that this was where we wanted to celebrate our vows. The interior offers so many different settings and was gorgeous for pictures!! They were very helpful with most things and made us feel so special. It was a gorgeous reception with amazing food!! We have no regrets and tell anyone who will listen about how amazing it was!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/08/2013

3.4
      3.0

While the Gaylord Palms is a gorgeous venue for the wedding, we were quite disappointed in the actual HOTEL service for the event. When you pay the event price, you get a couple things included such as a hotel suite and "celebrity status". We had specifications for location of a room and was told that's where we would be staying. Upon arrival, they had us in a completely different room. Their "celebrity status" is a joke. The only benefit was not waiting in line for checking in. That's IT! Anytime we requested assistance in booking rooms last minute, changing friends/families reservations, making spa appointments, etc. they were no help. Only directed you to someone else. I never got a "warm and fuzzy" from their celebrity team. I felt more of a "burden" to them then actually being welcomed. I found more help from the bellman, valet and room service then with anyone else in the celebrity services or reservations.

Sent on 08/21/2013