Gayle Orth Catering Reviews

Gayle Orth Catering 1
Gayle Orth Catering 2

Cynthia · Married on 12/15/2018

80th birthday bash

Gayle did a excellent job at our party . Everything tasted really good and was beautifully presented . The service was excellent !

Gayle Orth Catering's reply:

Thank you so much. I think we had as much fun as your husband and guests did! We were honored to be a part of this milestone celebration and certainly look forward to working with you again soon!

Pc Smith · Married on 12/14/2018

Delicious food/excellent service

Gayle is the number one catering service in the Pacific NW and I highly recommend her. I have used her for family gatherings, post wedding brunches, bridal and baby showers, and more.
    Gayle and her amazing team catered a beautiful event in our home to celebrate my husbands retirement and our guests loved every bite! Gayle also supplied drinks (fantastic signature cocktails) and wine pairings for the food. Her menu is expansive and there are many choices. The food is truly the best and she is the top chef in town!!

Gayle Orth Catering's reply:

WOW! Thank you!! What a wonderful review! We so enjoy working with you and helping make your life easy and delicious! We are honored by your kind words.
  • F

Franco Ramos · Married on 12/02/2018

Gayle made it all happen!

Hiring Gayle was instrumental to how smoothly everything went on our big day. The food was excellent but beyond the catering service, she gave us contacts for our other vendors, planned and went above and beyond what we could have expected. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or big event.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Gayle Orth Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Franco! You and Michaela were WONDERFUL!
    All the very, very best to you both! We look forward to working with you for the next big event in your lives!

Rfox · Married on 11/17/2018

Far exceeded our expectations

Gayle and her team far exceeded our expectations. We hired them for our Sunday Brunch after our wedding. We have families and friends who are all professional chefs or at least incredible foodies. The food and presentation were spectacular and delicious. Gayle was wonderful to work with and I would not hesitate to hire them again. My husband said to me after our party, "that that was the BEST party that we ever hosted"! I said, " yeah because we had it catered"! It was stress free, and beautiful.
    Gayle's service team were on time and charming to work with. I look forward to our next opportunity to hire Gayle and her team.

Gayle Orth Catering's reply:

Thank you so much!!! We had a wonderful time!!! It was a great event and so glad that all was well enjoyed! Looking forward to the next event! Thank you!!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic!

Gayle is so much more than just catering. She stepped in as basically a day of coordinator and contacted all vendors prior to ensure everyone was on the same page. Not many people can say their wedding day went off without a single thing going wrong but Gayle Orth catering made that happen for me and I will definitely be using them in the future! She took so much stress away it was a miracle.

Gayle Orth Catering's reply:

You are so welcome. It was a wonderful, albeit VERY rainy, day! Everyone was so gracious and kind! We wish you and Stuart all the best and look forward to the next milestone in your lives. Thank you so much.

Bonnie · Married on 08/24/2018

Working with Gayle orth was a dream. Her business acumen, exquisite cuisine, and exceptional service Were at the pinnacle of her trade. The professionalism exhibited by Gayle and her team as well, reflected Her high standards. She was willing to perform any task or extra service asked of her. She offered me Sage advice . Although expensive, She was willing to Reasonably craft her service to meet our budget concerns. In My opinion there is no better caterer Available. Gayle and her team where the greatest contributor to the success of the wedding event. My takeaway from this experience was if you must cut the budget , hire the best caterer and DJ And Levy the cuts to other services. These two, ultimately determine the success of the event and what the guests remember. She’s the very best!

M · Married on 08/24/2018

EXCELLENCE falls short of a description for Gayle Orth, her menu, culinary execution, resources, service and staff. You will not find a better Partner for your event. Honestly, I want to keep her a secret, but at the same time want to share her creativity with all. Extremely attentive to needs- menus able to shift to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. I never give perfect scores- but I will for Gayle, she broke the record.

Michael · Married on 08/18/2018

Gayle and her Staff did a phenomenal job at our family function. The food was amazing, the presentation was fantastic, and her Staff was personable, professional, and fun. We highly recommend Gayle and her people. They were a huge part of the success of our function and our guests had nothing but compliments. The deserts alone will blow your mind. Thank you, Gayle and Staff!

Heidi W. · Married on 08/17/2018

Gayle saved me on short notice

I contacted Gayle last minute in a panic. She put me at ease and took care of everything I needed - she saved the day for me. Her food was perfect for my occasion and the presentation was perfect.

Gayle Orth Catering's reply:

It worked out perfectly! We had the window of time and you were so gracious to work with. I'll be looking forward to working with you again soon! Thank you so much.

Joella · Married on 06/14/2018

Gayle Orth has always been able to accommodate all of my entertaining needs with the utmost professionalism and creativity. She helps me take every event to the next level and exceeds everyone's wildest dreams! It doesn't matter if it's an intimate party for 10 or an event for 500 she and her staff excel on every level. I always recommend Gayle Orth Catering and will continue to do so!!

Lynn · Married on 06/01/2018

We contacted Gayle only a couple of days prior to my mother’s funeral reception. She was absolutely wonderful and was able to accommodate us with very short notice.. she was absolutely wonderful and was able to accommodate us with very short notice.. All of the food including the beautiful desserts were amazing!! I will definitely contact her in the future!

Gayle Orth Catering 3
    Gayle Orth Catering 4

kell · Married on 05/27/2018

We have used Gayle for all of our major events since we opened in 2016 and she's absolutely fabulous about finding the perfect hors d'oeuvres for every theme we've had. I would highly recommend her for any occasion, weddings, parties, etc.

Karen · Married on 07/14/2017

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Gayle. The crew that stayed on site was friendly and helpful and all the food was just delicious and the servings were generous! This review is for the rehearsal dinner and dessert.

Jeremy · Married on 06/28/2017

Gayle and her team came highly recommended, and they proved to be not only a great choice to cater our VIP event, but they were also a valuable resource for connecting us with other Tacoma vendors.
    Pulling off our company's centennial celebration was a huge lift, and Gayle's thoroughness and responsiveness were key to our overall success. She was tenacious with the details and that ensured the guest experience we were hoping for.

Nicola · Married on 06/17/2017

An top-notch company!
    I will return to this business!

Susan · Married on 04/04/2017

We had no idea what we wanted when we walked in and left with a menu! The food was wonderful and staff were great! We had a wonderful event and were very pleased.

Anne · Married on 03/07/2017

Our daughter was married in 2006 and albeit that was a while ago, I must tell you, people still talk to us about how beautiful the wedding was and the first thing they recall was the magnificent food and presentation. It was a destination wedding, so you can imagine how difficult it must have been to bring and set up such a magnificent array of wonderful food, breads and desserts. I would recommend Gayle Orth Catering in a heartbeat. As the mother of the bride my only regret is I didn't get to taste much but everyone else says they feel sorry for me because it was all wonderful.

Starleigh · Married on 03/06/2017

Everything that we ordered for our company luncheon was great! Got rave reviews from employees that had Gayle's food for the first time. We specifically use Gayle for our Board of Directors meetings because the quality of food she puts out is amazing! We plan to continue to use her for future events!

Miranda · Married on 03/04/2017

Experience and creativity - with YOU in mind, these qualities made my decision making process so easy. Gayle and her staff make having a special event - carefree & enjoyable for everyone! Let Gayle amaze your guests with an artful display of wonderful foods and let her staff handle the serving & clean- up. You will look forward to planning your next party, love these guys. Book it!

Noy · Married on 11/17/2016

New company we decided to try for our catered lunch. Definitely glad we gave them a shot. Very flexible with what you want. Service, set-up and clean-up was a breeze. Would definitely keep them in mind for future events.

Patty · Married on 11/05/2016

Everyone raved about the food!

Anne · Married on 10/05/2016

It's your special day or memorable occasion, so go for the best! You'll only do it once and you'll be glad it was over the top. Gayle's aim is to please and delight. She does that exceedingly well!

Gayle Orth is the best caterer on the planet! Her staff is amazing, friendly and professional. If you have the opportunity to book her-do it!

Justin · Married on 08/07/2016

Gayle did a fantastic job with our wedding reception! From start to finish she was so helpful and had so many great suggestions which many of them we used. I highly recommend her for your next event!

Lily · Married on 07/15/2016

Gayle was exceptionally patient and understanding that the cost for catering was a huge part of the budget for my daugher's wedding. We had a clear idea of what the menu was to be, and she made the food come to life with burst in your mouth flavor and visual appeal. Our menu was Hawaiian themed and the highest compliment was from a cousin from Hawaii who asked if the caterer was "local"--meaning from the Islands!! She worked hard to provide over-the-top food and service before the wedding and was on site during the wedding to make sure everything went as planned. She was also a wedding planner in disguise and was so knowledgeable in helping make decisions on the timeline for the event. From recommendations for hair and makeup artists, to DJs and florists, Gayle was a fount of information. Gayle and her team are always busy, which is a testament to how much in demand she is, but she is every bit the professional and worth the expense. You will not go wrong in choosing Gayle Orth Catering for any event, big or small!!!