Howarth Photography Reviews

Howarth Photography 7
  • Ana

Ana Grant · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Phenomenal Wedding Photo Session Experience

Maybe this can sum it up "No thinking Required on your Special Day" Gavin is ahead of the game and absolutely amazing at capturing the intimate moments and special expressions effortlessly - HUGE THANKS!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Howarth Photography 8

Howarth Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Ana, you and Dennison were a delight, your family and friends were all so wonderful and such a pleasure to work with!
  • Georgina

Georgina Challacombe · Married on 11/07/2018

Destination Beach Wedding at Jobson's Cove

Gavin was recommended to us by our wedding planner (The Traveling Bride) and we couldn't have asked for a better experience.
    Gavin contacted us ahead of our wedding day to check whether we had any specific requests, we didn't but did ask for him to provide our older guests with clear instructions to make sure we didn't waste any valuable time and were able to get some great pictures with everyone.

On the day, Gavin definitely delivered...he captured so many great pictures and managed to get everyone into place in a calm, friendly and lighthearted manner without anyone feeling 'ordered around'.

We would not hesitate to recommend Gavin, we have so many wonderful pictures and he truly captured the mood of our wedding day as well as the stunning surroundings. He had our images to us within 10 days of our weddding day too, so no hanging around waiting to see the pictures and there are so many beautiful pictures to share with our friends and family.

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! Highly recommended!

Gavin is highly recommended for any of your photography needs. He did our wedding in Bermuda at Fort St Catherine’s and he did a beautiful job!! He’s very professional, thorough , detail oriented and friendly and courteous ! We loved how our pictures came Out !

Sent on 11/27/2018

Taylor Steffan · Married on 10/20/2018

Gavin is amazing! Highest recommendation.

On top of being extremely talented and professional, Gavin is a kind and calming influence on your wedding day. And the pictures were more beautiful than I could have hoped for! He made everything easy from the minute we first reached out to him. I can't say enough good things about him, and I feel lucky to have found him.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kelly Belly · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing pictures

I asked for a few pictures to send to family on the day of my elopement so that is what I will upload here but even after only seeing those couple I am beyond thrilled with Gavin. He was so professional and courteous during our wedding day, he made me feel as if i was having the big white wedding and not a simple elopement on the beach. He gave easy to follow, thoughtful direction during posed photos and captured natural looking candid photos as well. He was also a really cool guy, and was fun to talk with during the shoot.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Howarth Photography 9
    Howarth Photography 10
    Howarth Photography 11
    Howarth Photography 12

Jacqui · Married on 07/21/2018

We absolutely loved having Gavin as our photographer! His professionalism and quiet sense of humour made the day go by so easily and helped us to enjoy the festivities. The images he captured were simply stunning and we are absolutely thrilled with the final product. We had the most amazing wedding day, and a huge part of that was because of Gavin and his team. Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Katrina Dias · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing photographer!

Looking for a wedding photographer? Gavin is the BEST! We have the pleasure of working with Gavin for our summer wedding. He is kind, approachable and patient. Gavin’s work product is thorough and polished, he truly is a skilled artist with his keen eye to capture the moment. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend him for your special occasion! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/19/2018

LAUREN · Married on 07/05/2018

Gavin was fantastic! He took amazing pictures of our wedding and made the experience fun and stress-free. He was professional and thoughtful throughout the entire process!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Taryn · Married on 07/01/2018

When my wedding planner gave me the list of photographers that she worked with in the past Gavin’s work and professionalism immediately stood out. I traveled to Bermuda to check out my venue and make my final decision on a photographer. Gavin agreed to come meet with me and discuss how he photographs weddings. This meeting gave me the confidence that Gavin could perfectly capture my wedding. I am so thankful for Gavin’s attention to detail and for him being there even when I didn’t realize it. Your wedding is a huge day in your life and it goes by in the blink of an eye. He captured every special moment from me getting ready with my girls, to my husband waiting for me to come down the aisle. He even captured the massive conga line that made its way into the photo booth. Gavin went above and beyond and stayed for my entire wedding, as my groom got sick and we did not do the father daughter dance until the very end of the night. I would recommend any bride use Gavin if they want to enjoy their wedding stress free knowing every moment will be captured.

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Howarth Photography 20
    Howarth Photography 21
    Howarth Photography 22

kathryn · Married on 06/29/2018

Thoroughly recommend gavin for his amazing pictures, professionalism and ease - he made everything feel easy and comfortable - thanks Gavin!

Howarth Photography 23

Cat · Married on 06/16/2018

Gavin was absolutely wonderful throughout our entire wedding photography experience, from the planning stages to our beautiful day. Gavin‘s warmth and confidence put us at ease on our big day, you could tell just by speaking with him how passionate and experienced he was about wedding photography, we just knew we were in good hands! And we couldn’t be happier, the photos turned out exceptional! Just as expected, with his impressive portfolio. We couldn’t have chosen a better photographer in Bermuda! He really captured the stunning landscapes as well as telling the story of our wedding day by catching all the little fine details. We’ll cherish these stunning photos for years and years to come thanks to Gavin. I highly recommend Gavin to anyone looking to hire a wedding photographer, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Howarth Photography 24

Paul · Married on 06/09/2018

Gavin was a great guy all around. He was professional, patient and talented. My wife really appreciated how he went about handling our wedding, as did I. He was not the typical photographer that was in your face or made you take uncomfortable photos. He will let you enjoy your wedding while capturing the most picturesque moments. I would not second guess using Gavin for a moment. To whom may be reading...good luck and congratulations on your engagement. It will be one of the best days of your life. Health & Happiness...

- Paul

Jackie · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Gavin! Getting wonderful photographs was one of the things that was really important to me while planning the wedding. I did a lot of research into choosing photographers and Gavin's work was by far my favorite. Not only were we thrilled with the photographs, but Gavin was an absolute pleasure to work with every step of the way and was so wonderful to be around. We were so lucky to have had him there on our big day and cannot thank him enough for being a part of the event and for capturing all of our wonderful memories!

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2018

The service that Gavin provides us in the lead up to out wedding and on the actual day was nothing short of fantastic. His professionalism gave us so much confidence that he had everything under control which was a huge weight off our shoulders.

My husband and I both said from the moment we booked him that he was the one vendor we knew we could rely on and we weren’t wrong. Hi was spot on with the timings of all the photos following the ceremony ensuring we were able to spend as much time as possible with our guest which was our main priority. He also put us at great ease in a situation that was completely alien to us. We are absolutely thrilled with the photos and will cherish them forever.

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Howarth Photography 29
    Howarth Photography 30
    Howarth Photography 31

Brittany · Married on 05/26/2018

When we received the link to our gallery, to say I was THRILLED with the photos would be an understatement! Gavin captured so many great images from our special day... looking through the images gave us the chance to relive our day all over again. So many wonderful memories!

My husband and I were a bit ambitious with our plan to cross the island (twice) for our wedding and reception... and to plan our entire wedding without ever setting foot in Bermuda... but with Gavin's guidance and support I truly feel as though we had the most perfect day we could ask for. I wouldn’t change a thing - except to maybe be able to do it all over again!

Gavin was extremely responsive and overly accommodating, even going so far as to provide insight/details regarding other vendors we were considering to help us make informed decisions. He listened to what was important to me and helped me craft our timeline for our wedding day in a way that ensured we had time to gather every image I had my heart set on. His talent is obvious by simply scrolling his Instagram feed (which is where I initially found him!), and well worth the investment. Your wedding photos are what you rely on to hold the memory of your wedding day alive for year and years to come... and Gavin truly captured our day in a way that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Howarth Photography's reply:

Thanks Brittany for the kind words. You and Tommy were a blast and so easy to work with! It was easily one of the more fun weddings I've had all year. So happy it was everything you wished it would be.
    G

Ha Ke · Married on 05/05/2018

Best in Bermuda!!

We were planning a destination wedding in Bermuda and knew how important our pictures would be so wanted to be extra sure we had the right guy. We interviewed a few in Bermuda asking about their style and vision and even had our photographer friends vet all of their websites and pictures. Every single one of them told us that Gavin’s photos were the best and the shots he managed to capture were the eye of an expert professional.

And we could not be more pleased with the results! Gavin is kind and personable - he has the perfect temperament and attitude to get the job done. He makes you instantly comfortable and confident so he’s able to get the shots he wants and your pictures will be stunning! In our opinion, there’s no other criteria more important. We were able to be silly, awkward, impatient and all of our pictures came out beautiful - we are having a hard time narrowing down the choices for the wedding album!

There’s no better choice than Gavin, he’s the best!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

Gavin was a blessing for our wedding! It was great to have someone with such experience and know how, we bounced ideas off of him and he helped to shape our day. He was very professional, relaxed and has a great awareness of space. Not only does his demeanour and personality keep you calm and in the moment for the photos, the photos we received were gorgeous! Colourful and full of life! Thank you for capturing our day perfectly!!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Howarth Photography 40
    Howarth Photography 41

Saba Khan · Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing experience!

Our wedding was magical and we owe so much of that to Gavin! Gavin helped keep everyone calm and organized which then allowed us to focus on just enjoying the moment. The pictures came out absolutely beautiful! Gavin was able to capture some of the most precious moments I wouldn't have been able to witness had he not photographed them. We shared our album with family and friends who haven’t stopped awing over the quality of Gavin's shots!
    We can’t thank Gavin enough for all his hard work and help and most definitely recommend him and his team!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Vlada · Married on 09/16/2017

Gavin was a phenomenal wedding photographer! Relaxed. Made me feel at ease. And the pictures are coming out so great! I haven't gotten gotten the full set yet, but I really can't wait.

Sent on 10/02/2017

casey · Married on 06/03/2017

Definetly recommend

Gavin captured our wedding day perfectly. We could not be happier with all of our pictures! In addition to our wedding day, he also took our engagement pictures and our rehearsal dinner. He is friendly, professional and easy to work with. A couple weeks before our wedding we got together to discuss the wedding day and order of events so he could ensure we were all on the same page and to discuss any specific pictures we’d like taken. He made the process so easy and we completely trusted his suggestions for us. He is definetly one of the best in Bermuda. We definetly would recommend Gavin for any wedding related pictures!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Alexis · Married on 09/05/2016

Gavin, was a pleasure to work with. I was a destination bride so I trusted him to make the decisions of where to take pictures and they are indeed amazing. He was my first vendor choice of my wedding and most definitely my favorite. He is extremely talented. His pictures are beyond amazing!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Shira · Married on 06/14/2015

Gavin was so much fun and our engagement pictures came out AMAZING!! Can't way to do our wedding photos

Sent on 12/05/2014

Darren · Married on 06/23/2018

Gavin was amazing! He took the stress out of the day and nailed all the shots efficiently and effortlessly. This meant we could enjoy the day rather than feel like we were on a professional photoshoot. He is great to work with and has a calming effect anxious family members. Cant thank the man enough!

Sent on 09/25/2018