Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel Reviews

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel 6
Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel 7

Casey Mitchener · Married on 03/31/2019

Friendly and Efficient Staff, Beautiful Grounds, Perfection

My husband and I cannot be happier with the beautiful wedding ceremony that Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel provided us on our wedding day. I'd always been told to be flexible when thinking about our wedding day because things will always go wrong, but I found the exact opposite to be true. My family was treated so well and my husband and I were accommodated with our little changes all the way up to 2 days before the wedding! The ceremony was BEAUTIFUL, personal and very sweet, which is amazing since we met the pastor 20 minutes before the ceremony! After the ceremony, we were whisked outside to take our wedding pictures with Kevin, who made our picture taking experience both effortless and enjoyable. The fresh flowers were BEAUTIFUL and the silk flower decor was breathtaking. The grounds are very well kept and so adorably quaint. We didn't have a cake tasting, but the cake was both adorable and SO. GOOD. All of our guests loved it! Seriously, book/purchase everything through them. They will make your life so much easier and will provide you with quality products/services. I cannot gush enough about our wonderful wedding at Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel. It was exactly what we hoped for on our wedding day.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel's reply:

Casey, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to leave such a sweet review. You and Eric were such a pleasure to work with. I could see such a special relationship between the two of you. It was truly a pleasure to play a small part in your wedding day. I pray you two have a long and blessed life together. - Deirdre
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

My ceremony was by far the best part of my wedding day. I wish you were able to do your reception with them as well because my reception was completely ruined by a very rude manager, but when I look back on this day, I am so happy that I will have fond memories of how beautiful my ceremony went. Scott did a wonderful job accommodating an out of town, control-freak bride and never once had an attitude about it (unlike Patty @ Calhoun's for my reception). Def ask who they recommend for a reception, but you won't regret going with this little gem of a chapel!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Terisha · Married on 06/16/2018

They did a great job on everything! Although I was late to my own wedding they made everything happen for me and didn’t feel rushed at all. My video turned out beautiful as well as the pictures. My cake was stunning and very good! I would recommended anyone to come here. Being able to book my ceremony and lodging together took a lot off my shoulders.

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel 8
    Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel 9
    Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel 10
    Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel 11
    Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel 12
    Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel 13

Siana · Married on 06/16/2018

They did such an amazing job and let me even write my own ceremony which I really appreciated. It was such a memorable experience for my husband, myself, and our families. I'm so glad we choose this venue for our wedding and I will tell others if they are wanting a romantic setting then this is the place to go. The ceremony was recorded and photos were taken which I was so thankful for! They made it so easy for me since I live 6 hours away. They even got my custom music that I choose and forgot at the cabin in time for the ceremony. We really enjoyed our time at the chapel and my family can't stop gushing about how romantic and classy it was!! I can't say enough about this place.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you so much, Siana. It means so much to us that you took the time to leave such thoughtful and kind remarks. We have been putting the finishing touches on your photos today and can't wait for you to see them!

Dawn · Married on 12/28/2017

They were amazing it was a perfect wedding. They were very helpful thru the whole process. Was a fairy tale wedding.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel's reply:

Your description of a fairy tale wedding makes us smile. We think all bride's and groom's should feel like king and queens on their wedding day. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Shannon · Married on 08/26/2017

This venue is beautiful! ! Everyone was very nice!! My flower's and pictures were everything I ever imagined and more!! They made our wedding day very special and a day we will never forget!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Gavin · Married on 07/22/2017

My wife and I chose LIttle Log Wedding Chapel do to numerous 5 star reviews. The staff was courteous and prompt with all the decisions and questions we had leading up to the day. I wouldn't recommend any other place than Little Log Wedding Chapel. They made potential stressful experience turn into one of the smoothest days of our lives. I would definitely go back years from now and do this again. Thank You to all the staff at Little Log Wedding Chapel.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I were married in Gatlinburg on May 20, 2017 and after visiting several sites, we decided to have our wedding at Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel. While we didn't expect planning a wedding from out of state to be the easiest process, the chapel made it so much simpler than we had anticipated! Correspondence with the staff via email and by phone was great and they always replied very quickly! David guided us through the entire process from start to finish and he helped us build a wedding package according to our needs. The chapel took care of everything- from the photography, videography, flowers and music (we were able to add some of our own as well), to the wedding cake, decorations (we added some of our own with these, too) and even the guest book...there were too many things included for me to even mention! We had around 80 guests that traveled to Gatlinburg for our wedding and many of them fell in love with the little chapel (and the grounds) just as we had! Rev. Travis Tatum did an amazing job at our rehearsal and at the ceremony itself. Scott had wonderful attention to detail with our pictures- he was able to capture so many unique poses! It all turned out amazing. The whole thing was an absolutely beautiful experience that we'll never forget. Looking back, we wouldn't change a thing!
    -Dustin and Melissa

Sent on 06/13/2017

B · Married on 03/18/2017

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel was everything I could have dreamed of. They took care of everything and were there every step of the way.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Lisa · Married on 12/31/2016

My husband and I renewed our vows here on December 31, 2016 (our 2 yr. anniversary). We had eloped in Gatlinburg 2 years prior and decided we wanted to do a more formal ceremony. The staff at Gatlinburg’s Little Log Wedding Chapel was so easy to work with. From our first viewing of the chapel and grounds, to the chaotic and exciting day of, they were always willing to go above and beyond to help. With the traffic of NYE, they gave our guests a little extra time to get there before we started the ceremony. The minister was such a genuine person and we couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony. The chapel, the grounds, everything was so beautiful! They timed the music I brought perfectly and everything just fell into place! I remember looking at their chapel when we were going to elope and thinking “this is the place”, but our finances couldn’t afford it at the time. I’m so glad we came back and renewed our vows here! Thank you so much for making our 2nd special day just as amazing as the 1st!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind reviews, Lisa. You and Phillip were a delight to work with and we wish you the absolute best!

We are locals and wanted to be married in the beautiful smoky mountains. Little Log wedding chapel was the perfect place. It was perfect for our small wedding but gave us the big wedding feel. The staff, photographer, the dressing rooms, the decor, the sanctuary...all more than met our expectations. We recommend this venue to all couples.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Mironda · Married on 06/13/2015

I just got married there on yesterday, June 13, 2015. OMG!!!!!!! They're the best & I'm so glad I chose them. Everything & everybody was perfect......

Sent on 06/14/2015

We traveled from Wisconsin to have our wedding in Gatlinburg and I am so happy we chose the Little Log Chapel! We were married on June 2, 2015. Everything was perfect and it is such a beautiful, very intimate chapel. During the planning process we only met with the chapel twice (since we live out of state) so most of our communication was through email. They were quick to respond to the many questions I emailed them during the planning stages which really made it so much less stressful. They were even able to move the wedding back a half hour two days before per our request. The package we chose included flowers, sand ceremony frame, memorial candle, dvd, and even our cake and EVERYTHING was just perfect! There was a crazy hail storm right before the wedding was about to start, but they handled it so well and made sure the deck area was swept off and everything continued as planned. The only tiny suggestion I have is the wedding DVD... I wish I would have been able to see our flower girl and ring bearer walk down the aisle, but since it was filmed from the back corner of the chapel unfortuntely you can't really see that on the video.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Bridget · Married on 05/09/2015

The Little Log wedding chapel was wonderful. The service was excellent. The venue was beautiful. The flowers were stunning. The cake was beautiful (not as tasty as it was beautiful). The photography was fantastic. We were so pleased with the way our wedding turned out. We had just a small wedding ceremony. The only drawback I could possibly mention is that it takes forever (6-8 weeks) to get the photos printed. But they were delivered within the time that we were told they would be. I just would expect that with today's technology and availability of printing services that it could be quicker. All in all, this is an excellent venue and the services offered make it convenient as well.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. We understand that the turn around for photos is not ideal. However, we use a local, private lab to ensure quality control and to help support the local economy so it does take more time. We are so glad that you were pleased with our services and wish you two the best in your future.

Based on reviews and feedback online associated to the wedding chapels in Gatlinburg, TN, my choices went down to three. So, I started calling to clarify additional information regarding the packages. Unfortunately, some representatives that I spoke with over the phone were not accommodating. It is sad that I felt inquiries were not entertained.
    My experience changed when I spoke to Deirdre of the Little Log. There were additional information offered, and she was so courteous and very professional. The succeeding phone calls even though I spoke to Scott were equally a great experience in terms of customer service.
    On the day of the wedding, me and my husband fell in love with the log chapel. It was so pretty, serene and I personally felt it was the perfect wedding place for us. We were passing the other chapels, and as for me, Little Log is just the prettiest! I felt totally and absolutely happy with our choice, and it was an actual visual confirmation that LL is just as beautiful as it looks in the website.
    The staff was really helpful. It was a cold day, and everyone made sure that I was not freezing while doing the photo shoot. Kevin was so friendly and he is just simply outstanding. If there is one thing, I would love to have more pictures, and a lesser price for the copyright.
    We were also thankful that we have a wonderful minister ( Reverent Travis Tatum ). It was a blissful, fantastic and the happiest day of our lives.
    Oh, and I love my bouquet. :) You can give them a sample of how you would want the bouquet to look like and they will do their best to come up with something that will closely resemble your preference.
    We'll definitely recommend Little Log Chapel to everyone!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for such a thoughtfully written review. Again, it was such a pleasure to get acquainted with you and James and we are so happy that you two chose to get married here. So that not only were we able to help you create some memories but you also created some wonderful memories for us as well. Best wishes to you both!

Married here on Dec 31, 2014. Beautiful wedding chapel. Everyone was very pleasant to work with and well worth the money spent.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/19/2014

If you are looking for a stress free wedding and one where you can enjoy everything and worry about nothing.. This is the place to call! In one phone call, my wedding was planned from flowers to the cake. Anything I needed, they were more than willing to help! On wedding day, I showed up and everyone was there waiting for me and more than willing to accommodate any need I had. The photographer was amazing. The ceremony was beautiful. It was absolutely everything I ever wanted in a wedding without the stress of planning!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thanks so much, Stephanie. We are so glad that we could be a part of your special day and to make it stress free so that the two of you could relax and enjoy yourselves. We pray you have a long and happy life together.

Rebekah · Married on 07/01/2014

In one word... awesome!
    The staff, minister and photographer were all very helpful and very nice!
    They made our wedding day very special!! Would recommend to everyone!!
    Thank all of you so very much!!

Sincerely,
    Mr. and Mrs. Micheal Kelton

Sent on 07/02/2014

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel's reply:

We appreciate your kind words and are so glad that we could be a small part of your special day.

Kristin · Married on 06/08/2014

Our wedding was on June 8, 2014 at Little Log Chapel in Gatlinburg, TN. Everything on our wedding day was absolutely PERFECT! I didn't have a worry in the world about pictures or flowers or anything because the staff took care of everything! From the moment we arrived at the chapel, everything went so smoothly! Kevin and Angelle did an awesome job at telling us what to do and making sure our families were taken care of and knew what to do and where to sit. Everyone made us feel at home and very welcome. The pastor was phenomenal and made us feel very "special" with his words during the ceremony. The chapel was absolutely breathtaking, so beautiful (inside and out)! We loved having the sand ceremony so that our children could participate in this with us. We will cherish that vase of sand forever. Every single picture was gorgeous!!! (This is how great our pictures were: I had submitted some our wedding pics into a contest for a Corey Smith video..... one of our pictures from that day was selected and used in the music video!!!!) Our DVD was awesome! BUT the MOST important thing that was done for us at the chapel- they all made my husband and I feel like our wedding was the only wedding that they worried about or cared about. They made it feel like a once in a lifetime experience and made us feel very special. We will forever cherish that day that Little Log Chapel and staff made so perfect for us!

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • Y

Yalonda · Married on 05/31/2014

Gatlinburg's Little Log Chapel is not just a place to get married. Its a place to make memories. From the appointment booking to the ordering of the pictures post-wedding - the staff has made us feel like family. The location is gorgeous and the chapel is perfect for a small intimate wedding or a large event. I highly recommend Little Log Chapel to anyone considering getting married in Gatlinburg.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel's reply:

Yalonda, you two look great together and made my job easy. It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day and we wish you two continued happiness throughout the years. -Scott

Tiffany & John · Married on 05/03/2014

The chapel was beautiful. It was just like the pictures looked online. The minister, photographer & everyone there were wonderful. We are very happy we chose this chapel to for our special day!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you so much. That means a tremendous amount to us. You two were great to work with and we all wish you much happiness in your future together.

Lindsay · Married on 04/19/2014

Absolutely perfect! The staff here are SOOOO nice and helpful. With us living 7.5 hours away, we wanted to make sure everything would be ready when we got there. It was all set-up and they had the cake ready for us to take pictures with since we were having our reception after and we asked them if we could use it as a photo prop. Any and everything we needed, they made sure it was done. The photographer was the best I've ever had, he was so friendly and he knew how to make you feel relaxed so the photos look so real! His personality was great!

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • User4020590 · 2+ years ago

What a fabulous venue for our wedding. The staff was responsive, prompt, courteous and attentive. I cannot say enough good things about their service!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Cara · Married on 03/27/2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our wedding at Little Log Chapel! It was such a memorable experience for us! We will never forget it. All the staff were very professional, friendly, and helpful with anything we needed. I had a million questions before the event over several emails, and they always had an answer! The ceremony was beautiful and we were so pleased with the photo session and absolutely are in LOVE with how are photos turned out!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Cara,

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to do your photo shoot. We wish you the best in your new marriage. Come visit us again when you are in Gatlinburg.

Scott

Alana · Married on 05/12/2012

Everything about this chapel and the staff was great. We had a wedding that was PERFECT in every way. Everyone who attended said that it was one of the best wedding ceremonies they had ever been to. All I had to do is tell them what colors for the flowers and the sand ceremony and it was done! I would recommend Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel to anyone who is wanting a beautiful unique wedding ceremony. They even took time to give us some ideas of where to eat and go in Charleston, where we went to honeymoon...what service!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you so much. David and I enjoyed getting to know the two of you and loved talking with you about Charleston. The two of you were such a joy to work with. I am so glad that we were able to make your wedding a special day and we wish the two of you the best.