Chapel at the Park

Gatlinburg, TN View map Visit website
$7k - $10k For 100 Guests

$7k - $10k For 100 Guests

Chapel at the Park is a wedding venue located in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. The beautiful, romantic chapel is situated on a three-acre estate, offering a secluded setting for special occasions. A variety of picturesque indoor and outdoor wedding sites are available for to-be-weds to choose from. Whether you’re planning an intimate elopement or a celebration with family and friends, this venue is happy to accommodate you.

Facilities and Capacity

When hosting big days at Chapel at the Park, couples can celebrate within a number of event spaces with up to 70 guests. The chapel itself is a quaint building with a bright sanctuary space, providing a romantic ambience for milestone moments. The interior can be adorned with delicate floral arrangements, warm candles, and more to form a one-of-a-kind atmosphere. For those dreaming of an open-air celebration, the Outdoor Wedding Center is available. Here, couples can say “I do” under a charming wooden arbor framed by tranquil foliage and leafy vases. Another outdoor option is the Waterfall. This serene setting allows couples to incorporate the soothing sounds of nature into their ceremony. The venue also contains a beautiful white, wooden gazebo where vow exchanges can take place. Alternatively, the Enchanted Forest option is available. Here, to-be-weds can start their next chapter together amidst swaying trees and highlighted by dappled sunlight. For celebratory dining and dancing after tying the knot, the venue’s event team welcomes couples to refer to their handpicked list of local reception spots.

To make the planning process as simple as possible, the staff at Chapel at the Park have put together a number of comprehensive wedding packages. Each comprehensive option is dependent on the event space chosen, including an array of amenities. Services such as photography, videography, florist, transportation, lodging, and more can all be provided. As a sweet conclusion to ceremonies, wedding cakes can be prepared for the celebration. Additional, thoughtful event items, such as a unity ceremony candle, a “just married” sign, a blue and white garter, and more, are also available.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$999

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$999

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$224

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$224

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Parking
Set Up

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Religious

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Lissie
    Lissie C. Married on 12/12/2021

The Perfect Venue

This venue was so beautiful!! I elected it just off pictures and comments online, but was so pleased when I went to visit in person this summer to find it was just as beautiful in person. The staff is amazingly helpful! They took care of just about every detail and connected me with amazing vendors who were extremely helpful and attentive to every detail. If you do not like to keep to a schedule, this may not be the place for you, as they keep true to the timing of the wedding schedule. This was something I particularly loved about the experience. To be honest, I loved the whole aspect of someone else taking care of planning and executing the day. The staff, especially Robin, was always a quick call or email away and always willing to answer my questions. We chose the perfect venue for our dream wedding.
  • Kendall
    Kendall H. Married on 12/01/2020

Winter Wonderland

Talk about a fairytale come true! Everything was exactly how I dreamed it would be, and became a reality. Let’s start with Robin, Rob, Nancy, the entire office. Professional, planned accordingly, and overall exceeded every expectation we had. Those I missed at the office, I apologize, but would like to personally thank you for everything. As soon as we arrived in town (a day earlier) they provided us with a tour, and our picnic to take with us (we had the Diamond Love Package, highly recommended) the following day was go time. Hair, makeup, and nail appointment at a lovely little/yet amazing salon. All paid for prior, except tips. I had to literally wake up, and get a move onto their schedule. Which, was fast, but it was smooth and painless. Then, came the chapel for our wedding day. I was provided a personal assistant (under covid guidelines of course) that not only met me at our vehicle to carry my dress in, but helped me zip up, and get prepared to become a Mrs. Here’s the part I see a ton of complaints on, the fastness. Yes, I do agree, it is a fast transition from the time you get your dress on, get photos done, and walk down the isle. Did I feel rushed? No. Did I feel like they provided my wants and needs in a timely manner? Absolutely. Keep in mind, they are the #1 rated chapel for a reason, so of course they accommodate towards others appointments, as they should! The biggest surprise was Rob willingly marrying us, which means the world to me, because he’s done everything and anything possible to make me feel at ease! The cake was outstanding, our cabin was beautiful, but what struck us the most was the photos. Not only have our photos been shared all around the internet because it was a “dream wedding/winter wonderland” but you could see how genuinely happy they made us in the photos provided. If you’re second guessing this chapel over the distance, we drove 9 hours away. No regrets, minor issues which had nothing to do with the chapel, and ultimately the best day of our lives. Much love, Mr. & Mrs. Schuler !
  • HABEEBA
    Habeeba P. Married on 01/25/2020

couldn't have chosen a better venue!

we had a small intimate wedding, and Chapel at the Park was so accomodating, responsive, and reasonably priced! The wedding was beautiful and everyone loved it! The reception at Calhoun's was perfect! It was in a separate banquet area in the back of the lot and away from the main restaurant. My only complaint is that I wanted a nondenominational ceremony, and there was a huge cross in the chapel and the officiant put some religious language in the ceremony. Otherwise, it couldn't have been more perfect!

Deals

Chapel at the Park 1
Exclusive

1844 East Parkway, PO Box 211 Gatlinburg, TN, 37738
800-693-6479

OPEN: 9am Monday Thru Sunday CLOSE: 6pm Monday Thru Friday CLOSE: 5PM Saturday 4pm Sunday
Location of (Chapel at the Park)

Chapel at the Park frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Chapel at the Park?

Chapel at the Park includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Parking
  • Set Up

At Chapel at the Park, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Chapel at the Park includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Chapel at the Park in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Chapel at the Park for wedding events is known for:
  • Religious

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Chapel at the Park for wedding events?

Chapel at the Park offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Chapel at the Park offer?

Chapel at the Park offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Elopements

What services does Chapel at the Park offer for wedding events?

Chapel at the Park offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Chapel at the Park have available for wedding events?

Chapel at the Park offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Audio Equipment
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Decor
  • Furniture
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Chapel at the Park and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Chapel at the Park is recommended by 84% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.4 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.5 in average response time, 4.4 in flexibility, 4.4 in professionalism, 4.4 in value and 4.3 in quality of service.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Chapel at the Park offer?

Chapel at the Park currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding

Wedding Venues