Chapel at the Park Reviews

View more information

• Lissie
    Lissie C. Married on 12/12/2021

The Perfect Venue

This venue was so beautiful!! I elected it just off pictures and comments online, but was so pleased when I went to visit in person this summer to find it was just as beautiful in person. The staff is amazingly helpful! They took care of just about every detail and connected me with amazing vendors who were extremely helpful and attentive to every detail. If you do not like to keep to a schedule, this may not be the place for you, as they keep true to the timing of the wedding schedule. This was something I particularly loved about the experience. To be honest, I loved the whole aspect of someone else taking care of planning and executing the day. The staff, especially Robin, was always a quick call or email away and always willing to answer my questions. We chose the perfect venue for our dream wedding.
  • Kendall
    Kendall H. Married on 12/01/2020

Winter Wonderland

Talk about a fairytale come true! Everything was exactly how I dreamed it would be, and became a reality. Let’s start with Robin, Rob, Nancy, the entire office. Professional, planned accordingly, and overall exceeded every expectation we had. Those I missed at the office, I apologize, but would like to personally thank you for everything. As soon as we arrived in town (a day earlier) they provided us with a tour, and our picnic to take with us (we had the Diamond Love Package, highly recommended) the following day was go time. Hair, makeup, and nail appointment at a lovely little/yet amazing salon. All paid for prior, except tips. I had to literally wake up, and get a move onto their schedule. Which, was fast, but it was smooth and painless. Then, came the chapel for our wedding day. I was provided a personal assistant (under covid guidelines of course) that not only met me at our vehicle to carry my dress in, but helped me zip up, and get prepared to become a Mrs. Here’s the part I see a ton of complaints on, the fastness. Yes, I do agree, it is a fast transition from the time you get your dress on, get photos done, and walk down the isle. Did I feel rushed? No. Did I feel like they provided my wants and needs in a timely manner? Absolutely. Keep in mind, they are the #1 rated chapel for a reason, so of course they accommodate towards others appointments, as they should! The biggest surprise was Rob willingly marrying us, which means the world to me, because he’s done everything and anything possible to make me feel at ease! The cake was outstanding, our cabin was beautiful, but what struck us the most was the photos. Not only have our photos been shared all around the internet because it was a “dream wedding/winter wonderland” but you could see how genuinely happy they made us in the photos provided. If you’re second guessing this chapel over the distance, we drove 9 hours away. No regrets, minor issues which had nothing to do with the chapel, and ultimately the best day of our lives. Much love, Mr. & Mrs. Schuler !
  • HABEEBA
    Habeeba P. Married on 01/25/2020

couldn't have chosen a better venue!

we had a small intimate wedding, and Chapel at the Park was so accomodating, responsive, and reasonably priced! The wedding was beautiful and everyone loved it! The reception at Calhoun's was perfect! It was in a separate banquet area in the back of the lot and away from the main restaurant. My only complaint is that I wanted a nondenominational ceremony, and there was a huge cross in the chapel and the officiant put some religious language in the ceremony. Otherwise, it couldn't have been more perfect!
  • Tamika
    Tamika Married on 10/19/2019

Our wedding here was perfect!

Please BOOK your wedding here you will not be disappointed or regret it!!!!
    Terri Married on 10/26/2018

Bray wedding

Very helpful. On time didnt feel rushed. Service was beautiful. Photographer was great!
    Jeri Married on 08/01/2017
    We had our wedding here and it was amazing. The venue was beautiful. The staff was amazing. I'm so happy with my choice to use chaple at the park
  • Thomi
    Thomi Married on 11/21/2016

Stress Free Destination Wedding

Wonder all inclusive wedding setting. Was able to plan pretty much the whole wedding in less than two hours. Was so exciting to check off about 30 boxes on the wedding wire checklist just with one visit to The Chapel in the park. Our photographer was awesome and even though we brought our own pastor, the pastor at the Chapel was so helpful with all the details and help our Pastor. Highly recommend.
    Amanda Married on 10/24/2016
    I am a Florida bride that knew I wanted to be married in beautiful Gatlinburg, Tennessee. It's difficult being a destination bride and trying to manage everything from afar, so we decided to go with a venue that had different packages. This venue has everything from elopement to large wedding extravaganzas! They're incredibly flexible with the details of the packages, offering substitutions or credits for things you might not need. I was excited to have my venue, photography, ceremony music and decorating all in one neat deal. They do offer Cakes and work with a local bakery that can do premium cake styles for extra. The venue is beautiful, especially in October when we're getting married. We booked their outside ceremony center and the photography of the trees changing colors will be amazing! The folks who work in the office are very friendly and always happy to answer questions. I called 4 times before we booked, lol. Once we saw the outdoor center we were already sold, but then we were pleasantly surprised to see online that they have 50% off specific packages if you plan a date on a Monday or Tuesday. The deposit is 50% of the total cost if you use the 50% off special, but at the discounted rates, it's not even that much. If you want an outdoor wedding, this venue is gorgeous and the prices are so reasonable. I'm really happy with our decision!
    Rikki Married on 09/27/2016
    This place is beautiful. My sister in law was married here and has the most special pictures from her big day. I had a lot of requests around cake/pictures/flowers and they were able to make all of them work :)
    Sheila Married on 09/12/2016
    I had a hard time deciding between this Chapel and Little Log Cabin, but finally went with this one. Great location, it's right there in the middle of the parkway, but tucked in a street that goes up a little hill. The scenery was beautiful. I have been going to Gatlinburg with my family since a teen and always said : I will get married in that little town some day. Words have power.

To top if off I got this cute little honeymoon cabin just by searching on the internet. The ad said : The 50 best cabins in Gatlinburg, which was perfect because the area has like 5k rentals. It was Valeria's Beary Tale, I found it on vrbo.com and the listing was 810461. The best with taxes included and for the price of a hotel room.
    C Married on 08/03/2016
    We had a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and helpful in picking out a package. The grounds are beautiful, lush and green. This was by far the easiest route in a simple, inexpensive and beautiful wedding.
    Carly Married on 06/13/2016
    They have beeb super sweet and very capable of handling your special day. They have made it easy for us in the short time we gave them!!
    James Married on 05/27/2016
    The Chapel and grounds are beautiful. Everyone who works there are very helpful and courteous. We were married there May 27, 2016 and everything far exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend Chapel at the Park.
    Jim Colquhoun
    Angela Married on 05/27/2016
    The chapel and grounds are gorgeous.. The staff was very thoughtful, kind and caring..Our wedding was beautiful here..The pictures were phenomenal.. We were married here May 27th,2016..I would recommend them to anyone..Angel Colquhoun
    Lisa Married on 01/01/2016
    The folks at Chapel in the Park made our life so much easier as they took care of all the details for our weeding. The location was beautiful and everyone was so friend and receptive to us. We loved the photos that were taken - came out better than we ever could have imagined. We couldn't have been more pleased with how everything came together for our wedding. Thank you!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/13/2015
    Planned everything over the phone. Was a beautiful ceremony with attentive staff. Would marry here again and again.
    Eric Married on 07/10/2015
    Great staff and easy to work with. Thanks
    Jaime Married on 06/09/2015
    They were amazing in every way
    Shelly Married on 01/01/2015
    The Chapel at the Park was a beautiful place for our wedding. They met me at the car upon my arrival and made everything stress-free! Absolutely gorgeous pictures, too!
    Cindy Married on 12/23/2014
    Outstanding in Every Way. Absolutely the best place in Gatlinburg to get married.
    Janet T. Married on 12/12/2014
    Most beautiful place to have wedding. They were very professional yet caring and friendly. They made our day even more special.
    Jaime Married on 11/18/2014
    Pastor Frank was wonderful. Beautiful venue & ceremony. The photographer was super sweet & funny. She got us out& back in out of the cold soooo fast with gorgeous pictures to show for it. Would highly recommend these folks! Thank you so much!!!!
    Tiffany Married on 11/15/2014
    My Husband and I loved the venue. It was gorgeous and the staff was very friendly!
    Ashley Married on 09/26/2014
    This place was the best choice. Very beautiful along with the amazing staff. The price was extremely good for the service that we got. I will definitely refer everyone here!
    April Married on 12/16/2013
    I recentlly had my wedding here, and everything was perfect. From the time of booking, till leaving the chapel, the staff was so helpful. I was a mess, and they put my husband and I at ease. I loved the minister, and the service was exactly what we wanted.