Gatherings Event Venue Reviews

Gatherings Event Venue

Nevada, IA
View more information

• Married on 08/03/2019

Would highly recommend the Gatherings!

The Gatherings was an incredible place to have a wedding! We were able to use Farmpond Inn to get ready and take additional photos there prior to the wedding. The staff were all great to work with, especially Courtney! I would highly recommend the Gatherings!
    Mark P. Married on 01/04/2016
    Farmhouse Catering did a wonderful job from start to finish. We requested an unusual menu which they met with enthusiasm and carried out quite well. They served dinner for 200 with ease. We received many compliments on the meal and some of our guests are planning on using Farmhouse Catering. The servers were polite, professional, and unobtrusive. We couldn't be more pleased.
  • User2261349 2+ years ago
    Evie and her team have made our dream wedding a reality! She is high quality and unique without blowing your budget! Without this place I don't think we would have been able to have a wedding anywhere near what we wanted. It has been an absolute blessing.
    Sarah Married on 07/11/2015
    Farmhouse Catering and the owner Evie were really great to work with. Any questions I had were answered promptly. Although there is a set menu with buffet options, they were very flexible and catered a menu to exactly what we wanted for our wedding. The produced used tasted fresh, and the meat was moist, flavorful, and tender. I received several complements throughout the night from guests about how good the food tasted. I would not have picked anyone different to cater my wedding, and I recommend them to anyone looking for a cater!!!

Gatherings Event Venue's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was such a pleasure to serve on your big day. Best wishes on your new adventure!:)
    Kristi Married on 06/20/2015
    A lovely venue, easy to work with, Great Food!
    Beautiful place!!
    Katie Married on 06/13/2015
    Gatherings with Farmhouse Catering was great! I had my wedding ceremony and reception here and it all couldn't have turned out more perfect! The venue was absolutely beautiful and the food was amazing! Evie, the owner, was very easy to work with and made it evident that she wanted to help make our wedding and reception turn out exactly how we wanted it to! I highly recommend checking this venue out!!
  • User2208695 Event on: 05/21/2015
    Super fun inside. Not like anything around the area!
    Meghan Married on 08/11/2012
    Farmhouse Catering made our wedding dinner easy! We had no issues and had many compliments on the food. Highly recommend!
  • User2721482 2+ years ago
    I didn't use the venue (though it is beautiful), but their catering is delicious. They were able to accommodate a plated dinner and had beautiful dishes for the occasion! The food was awesome!!!
  • User2501245 2+ years ago
    This was my second choice when I was picking a venue, but I am so glad I chose Gatherings. I got married on January 2nd, and we are still getting compliments about the reception. Everything turned out perfectly. Evie was very helpful and gave her opinion when we weren't sure what do to. It is a very cute place and Evie definitely knows what she's doing.

Gatherings Event Venue's reply:

We're so glad you chose us too! All the best to you as you begin this new adventure!
    Crystal Married on 05/02/2015
    This is an amazing venue on the inside but the outside needs some love (it was recently remodeled at the time of out reception). We heard from our guests that the outside looked sketchy but once they walked indoors they were in awe.
    Our guests are still raving about the food to this day. Evie is a very talented chef and was a pleasure to work with. She was very flexible and helped us find whatever we needed to make our night a success.