Gather in Downtown McKinney Reviews

Gather in Downtown McKinney 6
Gather in Downtown McKinney 7

Tesa · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Morales Wedding

Gather was very beautiful! LOVED every second of my perfect day here! Called around and Gather was the only place willing to work with my quick schedule! Very affordable and your not paying all these extra fees for extra stuff you don’t need/want! They were flexible and were very sweet! The owner was amazing! She even helped me decorate and was basically my maid of honor/wedding planner/ and someone I trusted very much to have my perfect day in her hands! They responded fast and didn’t pressure you with anything! The owner and her husband were SUPER helpful! My family loved them as so did I!
    If I could give more than 5 stars I totally would! I recommend this place to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Gather in Downtown McKinney 8
    Gather in Downtown McKinney 9
    Gather in Downtown McKinney 10

Elaine Mcgrory · Married on 06/25/2019

What a great venue!

We recently had my son's rehearsal dinner at Gather and it was amazing. The team and staff were great to work with and the venue is beautiful.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Cindy Peters · Married on 03/25/2019

Book Gather today!

I very rarely give EXCELLENT ratings but Jennifer at Gather definitely deserves them! She was responsive - sensitive to our specific needs and helped us with ideas. Our corporate event received rave reviews. It was elegant and comfortable and fun. Jennifer has such a range of experience in events that she is calm and relaxed, yet she pays attention to details. We felt like we got more for our money with what she offered. Everyone on her staff was friendly helpful and attentive to our guests! Book Gather today !

Sent on 03/25/2019

Nick Grant · Married on 01/26/2019

Father of the Bride

Jennifer is profit, no nonsense, assertive and the job done! Excellent venue! Great staff! Made the absolute best of our budget. No shortcuts and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Victoria Ricalde · Married on 01/11/2019

An all-around five star experience

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our experience at Gather. Our wedding reception there was such a delight. Jennifer, the owner and our coordinator, was knowledgeable, helpful, thorough, attentive to details, and above all, pleasant to work with. The food at our event was also top notch. Thank you!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Emmalee Webb · Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Jennifer and her staff were absolutely amazing and made our wedding day absolutely perfect! We could not have done it without her.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Colleen · Married on 12/15/2018

The Best Experience

Jennifer was a dream to work with. We shared with her our desire to come up with a menu and decorations for a Scottish rehearsal dinner. She is so organized and creative, and gets excited right along with you. She listens, is responsive, and is a pleasant, happy person to work with. She is also very knowledgeable about how events work and has a great staff and caterer. Really appreciated her “customers first” and “can do attitude”. The facility was clean, and everything was well appointed – bar, restrooms, drop-down screen for video, and even had a place upstairs for my husband and son to change into their Scottish kilts. Gather was the perfect for our Scottish rehearsal dinner.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Lauren Ford · Married on 12/09/2018

Gather is amazing

We have not been lucky enough to have a wedding at Gather, but for all you brides out there looking- we cannot say enough about how amazing Gather has been to us. Hugs Café is a non-profit organization that is offered this gorgeous venue to host our semi-annual dance for our special needs community. This space is truly breathtaking and the owners have hearts of gold!!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Gather in Downtown McKinney 11
    Gather in Downtown McKinney 12
    Gather in Downtown McKinney 13
    Gather in Downtown McKinney 14
  • Courtney

Courtney Lavey · Married on 11/30/2018

Perfect Venue!!!

I had the BEST experience at Gather! It is a beautiful venue in the heart of Downtown McKinney! The staff at Gather are all professional, and provide exceptional service. The food was delicious!!!! Gather's owner, Jennifer goes out of her way ensure she knows exactly what the Couple wants for their big day and accomplishes it flawlessly! She made herself available to me anytime I had a question or needed a recommendation leading up to the wedding. She is incredibly organized and went out of her way to make me feel like the most important, beautiful Bride! I highly recommend this venue for your next event! We also used Gather for my brother's dress rehearsal several years ago, and it was wonderful as well!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Caitlin C · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful!!

I can't say enough good things about Jennifer, her team, and her venue. We chose this venue even though it was 40+ miles from our home. The town square adds a sweet touch to the occasion. I knew the day of no details would be ignored. She did an amazing job of keeping me informed throughout the day and asking questions when something needed clarification. Her bridal suite was perfect and she allowed to us to have snacks and mimosas to get us through the day. We had a smaller wedding (90 guests) and the venue was perfect! We were able to easily move throughout the space and included a large dance floor and photo booth area. Her staff was attentive and great fun! At one point, everyone in the building was dancing! I tell everyone, it really was the best day of our lives and Jennifer played a large role in that. The food! How could I forget the food! CN Catering was amazing, Jennifer did a great job of scheduling our tasting a few months before and then allowing us to adjust the menu as we saw fit. We got so many compliments on the food - we also enjoyed that she made it a priority for us (bride and groom) to spend time together and make sure we had time to eat our food. Don't think twice about reserving this venue if you have the option! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Gather in Downtown McKinney 15
    Gather in Downtown McKinney 16
    Gather in Downtown McKinney 17
  • DeLaney

DeLaney · Married on 11/10/2018

Pure Excellence

From the beginning Jennifer at Gather was incredible, she allowed us to tour without an appointment, she sat us down and worked within our budget to get the appetizers and entrees we desired, her venue is stunning on its own which is an incredible relief that there is no desperate need to add extras. I think the best part (aside from the food which everyone raves about today still) was her clear direction at the rehearsal and the day of, there are so many moving parts the day before your wedding and the day of, we hired her as our coordinator and she always helped my husband and I to check off our list in a timely manner. Then on the rehearsal and the wedding day she was clear and direct with everything and it went so smoothly I was surprised at how on time we were, and that a lot of that weight was taken off me and put on to her and she worked it like the professional she truly is. I am so incredibly happy this was the venue I chose, it was in every way what I wanted for my wedding!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2018

Gather is phenomenal!

Jennifer and her team at Gather are absolutely amazing! They made our wedding truly remarkable and worked effortlessly to make sure that everything went smoothly. Jennifer is very attentive, involved, and truly cares about making your dream event become a reality. The catering team was respectable and stayed on top of all our guests needs. The food was delicious, and we've had lots of guests rave about the quality of service they encountered. The venue itself has lots of personality. It's intimate and romantic, and was the perfect setting for our "Great Gatsby" inspired wedding. We would most definitely work with Jennifer again in the future. You won't regret going with Gather!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Susan · Married on 10/06/2018

Jennifer was fabulous! She was an example of calm under pressure, on site the entire wedding to ensure everything went perfectly. (She even figured out the bustle on my daughter’s wedding dress!) Her staff was equally professional and attentive to any requests from myself or the the other guests. If you are having a mid size event in McKinney, Texas, check Gather out. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Jennifer and her staff were incredible! She was with me every step to the way to make sure my wedding day was perfect. The catering staff went above and beyond my expectations. During dinner they actually walked around and asked if anyone needed more to drink and I did not expect them to do that! All in all I had a stress free wedding day which is exactly what I wanted. I did pretty minimal decorations because the venue is gorgeous so it didn’t need anything over the top. Anytime I hear someone talking about getting married I recommend them to The Gather because of how great my experience was. Wish I could relive it all over again!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Chris · Married on 09/22/2018

What a professional, competent, and absolutely fun group of people to have in charge of our daughter's wedding. Jennifer and team have provided us with memories that will last a lifetime. Jennifer's service was beyond great, this team pitched a perfect game last Saturday night as far as I am concerned. I cannot wait for an opportunity to do business with Gather in McKinney again. I've heard from several of our guests and all absolutely raved about how much fun they had.
    Regards,
    Chris Kinsel
    Proud Father of the Bride

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot say enough good things about our wedding at Gather in McKinney and working with Jennifer. We had looked at several other venues around the metroplex but knew upon our first visit that Gather was the place for us. Jennifer made us feel right at home. The building is a beautiful and doesn’t need a ton of decor to look amazing, though on our wedding day, Jennifer did an amazing job of setting up the personal touches we brought in. If you chose Gather, make sure to have Jennifer do your day of coordinating. She worked with my vendors starting about a month out to help take some of the stress off of my plate, and was there the entire day-of getting things ready and greeting vendors as they arrived, so all I had to do was relax and get pretty. Her responsiveness to emails and texts constantly assured me that everything would be great! The evening went off without a hitch, despite the heavy rain, because of Jennifer and her amazing staff. The food was served quickly, and the glasses were never empty! We have gotten countless compliments from our guests about how beautiful the venue was, how delicious the food from CN Catering was, and how smoothly the wedding went. We did a paired plated meal, and the food was perfect! Everyone got two meats and sides, and they were able to make special plates to accommodate for some of our guests with dietary restrictions. The appetizers were also so good (I’m looking at you, mac n’ cheese balls!!). The entire staff was friendly, professional, and made the night perfect. I am going to miss working with Jennifer because it has truly been a joy and there is no way that our day could have been as special without her and the entire staff at Gather! Thank you!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Sara · Married on 07/28/2018

Working with Jennifer at Gather was an incredible experience. She guided me on everything so that I had very little to worry about. She was also extremely kind and sweet to my family. We adore her!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jill · Married on 06/24/2018

My daughter’s wedding was at Gather in downtown McKinney. I couldn’t have asked for a better place. The place is beautiful all by itself. The food was great. And Jennifer (owner and wedding coordinator)was an angel. It was a perfect night!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/02/2018

Gather is an amazing event venue!! Jennifer and her team were friendly, helpful, and passionate about hosting events and making sure their guests were having a wonderful time. The facility was outstanding, food was delicious and the event went perfectly (with their help). Thank you!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Bobbi · Married on 05/31/2018

Beautiful venue. Jennifer is a delight to work with.
    Thank you for making our event so special.

Sent on 06/24/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 05/25/2018

Gather is the most charming, beautiful, intimate venue you'll find in downtown McKinney! The owner is the absolute sweetest and easiest person to work with; very responsive and intentional. She makes sure you are well taken care of, not just the day of your wedding, but throughout the process! When we had a little bump on the road, she went above and beyond to handle everything to make it all go smoothly and effortlessly. She made miracles happen, I'm telling you and we are so appreciative of all the encouragement and help she gave us! Our wedding was so beautiful and she made that possible! I couldn't have asked for a better place to get married and I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator/owner to work alongside me to make our day so successful and so special!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Gather in Downtown McKinney 18
    Gather in Downtown McKinney 19
    Gather in Downtown McKinney 20
    Gather in Downtown McKinney 21

Cheryl · Married on 05/18/2018

Dinner turn out fabulous! Very accommodating and organized! The Gather Venue is classic and charming. The food was delicious! Jennifer took care of everything with efficiency and made my life much easier during a very stressful but wonderful time in my life. I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Karen · event on 05/10/2018

We held our rehearsal dinner at Gather. Jennifer was fantastic to work with. She was very knowledgeable and if we had questions she quickly got back with us. The caterer offered A variety of choices and the meal was fantastic. The wait staff was very easy to work with and did a great job serving as we did a plated dinner.

Sent on 07/09/2018