Gary Peterson Photography Reviews

95 Reviews for Gary Peterson Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/13/2019

I am beyond happy with Gary's work! We contacted him very last minute and asked if he could photograph our wedding and the date was still open! He completely captured how I felt that day and was so friendly. I would give 10 out of 5 if I could! So so so happy with his work and professionalism!!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

He shot my wedding and he Strives to keep you comfortable, and is amazing at capturing emotion, does amazing under pressure in large groups!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Bobie · Married on 09/10/2017

I can't imagine trusting our most important memories to anyone else! We are looking to generations of memories to come with Gary!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Bastian · Married on 08/27/2017

Gary is incredibly amazing! We wanted fun and playful. He exceeded our expectations! He did his research and was fully prepared for our under water trash the dress session! I will recommend him for any photos, any time! I've always loved his work, especially with my sister over the last 10 years. Now he's done our wedding and engagement and we're over the moon with his work!!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

ShelbyRae · Married on 08/19/2017

He is amazing! Not only does he take beautiful pictures but he fits right in and everyone loves him!! I would highly recommend Gary if you want someone to make you feel special on your day!! He did amazing!!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Shelby · Married on 08/05/2017

Gary is such a great photographer to work with. He shows up on time and is with you as long as you need him on the wedding day. He is super fun and outgoing and helps those wedding nerves go away by getting you relax and excited for your big day!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Robert · Married on 07/07/2017

Gary was excellent, He was very friendly and creative. Made our special day even more special. Very creative . Would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/09/2017

karla · Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I eloped to Cannon Beach Oregon on 7/7/17 and Gary was our fabulous photographer! I had seen Gary's photos on Facebook over the years and when I knew I was going to have my wedding ceremony on the water I knew Gary was our guy. Gary has an eye for detail and really knows how to make your photos look as special as your special day is. I would absolutely use Gary again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Kellie · Married on 06/23/2017

If you want the best Gary Peterson is it! He has the eye for perfection! He made our party so relaxed and has such a great personality and made everyone feel at ease and beautiful! He is my only photographer from now on!! Thank you Gary for capturing a lifelong of beautiful memories!!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Gary is awesome! He did an amazing job handling our large wedding party, and even helped with non-photography things. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Tanner · Married on 12/10/2016

Very professional, over 20 years experience shooting weddings, affordable, fantastic quality, easy-going gentleman who is very friendly and personable! I have nothing but positive things to say about him, and the images are absolutely breathtaking :-) he has a very skilled photographer's eye and can work with any background or environment to create amazing photographs, as well as being able to capture candid or sweet moments. I highly recommend him, and I do not have a single regret about my choice of having him be in charge of my wedding photography!

Sent on 12/11/2016

annette · Married on 10/15/2016

Gary Peterson was amazing to work with. Before the wedding he was always easy to get ahold of and great at responding to any questions we had. The day of the wedding he showed up bright and early, and traveled to several different locations with us. He was there from start to finish capturing each step of our big day. He has a great personality and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a awesome, and fun photographer. Gary you are the best!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Gary is Best in Spokane for a reason!! Always a pleasure to work with, and our wedding guests loved him, as well! I would highly recommend Gary Peterson Photography to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jesse · Married on 09/10/2016

Gary was super awesome!! He was one of the best parts of our wedding experience

Sent on 09/11/2016

Kelcie · Married on 08/26/2016

Gary Peterson has been doing my wedding photos since highschool. We were so incredibly blessed to have him shoot our wedding in Cannon Beach on the Oregon coast. We had a very large bridal party and Gary was amazing at coordinating everyone to get the amazing pictures we were hoping for and being flexible with our unpredicted wedding hiccups. Cannot wait to see the rest of them!??

Sent on 08/27/2016

Dallas · Married on 08/13/2016

Couldn't imagine a wedding photographer doing a better job. Gary was so flexible with us (we ran really late) and so personable with us that it seemed like he was part of the family.
    Couldn't recommend him any higher.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Gary did so awesome for our wedding, I couldn't imagine having anyone else! After he did our maternity pictures we decided to use him for our destination wedding. He has so many awesome ideas to make your pictures perfect and everything you want. He interacted with everyone at the wedding and everyone loved him! Thanks for being the best!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Mandi · Married on 07/17/2016

Gary was amazing! He was organized and efficient, but made taking wedding photos fun too. Great personality and very talented photographer - I can't wait to get all my wedding pics back.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Lacey · Married on 07/16/2016

Thank you so much Gary you were absolutely amazing. You made our day we will see you again. (:

Sent on 07/17/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/09/2016

There aren't enough stars to give to Gary Peterson! He truly is the best and will make sure your wedding day is a success. He went above and beyond even calling different vendors for me to help make things run smoothly. Even when we were behind schedule by an hour (sorry Gary!) he made sure we didn't stress and still got everything we wanted done. I truly think he is the main reason our whole wedding went so flawlessly. If you want an amazing day, don't hesitate and book with Gary!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2016

Gary was the perfect wedding photographer. He did our photos starting with the hair and makeup process all the way thru the end of the reception. We had some delays with floral which prevented us from starting our "on-site photos" until an hour and a half late. I had no idea what to do and how his would affect the entire timeline of our day but Gary came up with a quick solution and shared his ideas with our wedding coordinator, who rearranged our timeline only slightly, to make it all work! I couldn't ask for more! Not to mention his photos are stunning, and he has a way of making everyone feel comfortable and confident the entire time!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Laura · Married on 06/25/2016

Just allow Gary to do his thing! He knows all the perfect poses and everything always turns out great!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Gary is beyond amazing! Not only is he an amazing photographer but an all around amazing guy! Makes you feel very comfortable and makes things so fun! I would hands down refer Gary to anybody I know not only for weddings but any other photographs you need!

Sent on 06/20/2016

George and Kim · Married on 04/30/2016

Gary was PHENOMENAL! He knows what shots will work, knows what looks best in any scenario, and has a sense of humor to make the picture process fun to be in. I can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Kim · Married on 04/30/2016

Gary was amazing to work with from our first meeting until after the wedding day. He was very professional but also made the day fun with zero stress. I could not have asked for a better experience. I can't praise him enough for everything that he did for us. He is truly the best!

Sent on 05/03/2016