Garrett Richardson Photography Reviews

18 Reviews for Garrett Richardson Photography

Garrett Richardson Photography 1
Garrett Richardson Photography 2

Rebecca · Married on 08/04/2018

It is hard to put to words just how wonderful it was to work with Garrett. He made my husband and I feel comfortable and able to be ourselves during our photoshoots and on our wedding day. We loved all the direction he provided us, and were blow away with our photos. We hope that Garrett will continue to be a part of our journey as a couple and take ALL our photo’s in years to come!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Steph · Married on 07/27/2018

Looking for an amazing wedding photographer? Look no further than Garrett Richardson!
    For me the photography is one of the most aspects of a wedding. Even though we were only having a small wedding (an elopement, of sorts), I knew I wanted the best photographer I could find in California. I spent hours researching and found Garrett. Thankfully we could book him in, even with less than two months notice.

In the lead up to the wedding we spoke and emailed with Garrett multiple times and built a great rapport. He has these questionnaires that allow him to get to know you as individuals and as a couple and exactly what you want on your wedding day.

I was quite particular with the types of photos I wanted and Garrett happily accommodated all the requests.
    He was so lovely and my husband, family and I felt so incredibly comfortable with him. He gave great directions on the day and we were bursting with excitement to see the finished products.

Just a few weeks later we had our photos and they were AMAZING! I feel like every photo Garrett took made the cut and they were all brilliant. Seriously, I can't stop looking at them and everyone we have shown them to loves them as much as we do.

I couldn't recommend Garrett enough! So friendly, talented and professional.

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Garrett Richardson Photography 3
    Garrett Richardson Photography 4

Lindsey · Married on 06/15/2018

I've worked with Garrett Richardson on a handful of projects over the last five years, from weddings to corporate events. Being in the event industry, our paths cross quite a bit and one thing I've noticed throughout all of our projects is that his work is consistently stunning and his attitude is polite, professional, enthusiastic and warm.

He captures everything from the small details to the crowd celebrating. When you look back on your images, you'll remember magic. His work speaks for itself and the photos will illuminate your heart. There are photos from a blog launch party we did up in Malibu and every time I come across the photos, I remember how spectacular the outdoor event was (instead of the freezing 40 degree weather we were having).

I think it's important to recognize Garrett as a person because you may experience a very intimate moment and Garrett's behind the lens capturing that special time. He is humble, caring and open. It's easy to be yourself with Garrett and share in the celebration. He's so easy to work with!

Garrett can turn photos around quickly, always provides details when sharing a photo gallery and includes all the information you need to know about your images. His customer service and organization is fantastic.

Garrett is one of the best photographers I've ever come across. These reviews are true and if I could give this guy more than five stars, I would.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Diana Romero · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing Photos!

Garrett Richardson Photography is talented, professional and great at what they do. The communication before the wedding day is clear and concise. The photos are spectacular!! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

I would definitely recommend using Garrett Richardson if you are looking for a photographer. My husband and I used him four different times this past year: for our engagement photos, our church ceremony, rehearsal dinner and wedding day in San Diego and all of our photos turned out fantastic! There are not enough good things to say about Garrett. Not only is he a great photographer, he is so incredibly kind, responsive, down to earth and makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera. He genuinely cares about his clients and wants you to love your photos and the whole process. We know we will treasure all of these wonderful photos forever. We looked at many other photographers in the area before deciding on one and I am so glad we chose Garrett!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Dana · Married on 10/01/2017

We cannot recommend Garrett enough!! He perfectly captured our beach wedding and we continue to get complements on our beautiful pictures. Both of us are not very natural in front of the camera and Garrett and his team made us look and feel amazing! Our amazing wedding pictures were featured in multiple publications no doubt because of Garrett's fantastic attention to detail and gift for composition.

Not only is Garret an amazing photographer but he was super fun to have at the wedding! You can truly tell he loves what he does and has extensive knowledge of each venue. Thanks so much Garrett and team!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Tera · Married on 11/04/2016

Garrett Richardson is hands down the best photographer in San Diego. This was my most important piece as I greatly appreciate natural light and photography as an art. Garrett made us laugh, was professional, and responsive in communication. We couldn't be happier with how accommodating he was, how he woke up early to capture the morning golden hour. His prices are worth every penny as these are the memories we will have to remember. We love you Garrett and are so incredibly happy we chose you!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2016

I had the extreme pleasure of having Garrett take surprise photographs of my engagement and be our photographer on our wedding day. Where do I even begin!!? Apart from the gorgeous moments that he captured with his camera, there is no-one better at making you feel special on the most special day of your life. If I did not have Garrett as our photographer my day wouldn't have been the same. He was so much more then just a photographer. His easygoing, joyful personality and kind spirit brought such a peace to our day. He is so gifted as making you feel celebrated and loved while seamlessly keeping everyone on track and in their place so the day goes smoothly. His photographs are top of the line and exceeded my expectations by miles! If you have Garrett take your pictures you will get an amazing experience, gorgeous photographs, and a lifelong friend!

Sent on 04/24/2017

James · Married on 08/06/2016

Garrett photographed our wedding and was absolutely amazing. We knew from the moment we saw his portfolio, that he was the one. He was very genuine in all of our interactions and put us at ease, which was a big help on our wedding day. Garret has such great instincts and an incredible eye for capturing the moment. Our wedding photos turned out beautiful! We could not have been happier. He has great attention to detail and takes the time to individually edit each photo, producing an incredible result. We received multiple comments from our guests about how fun Garrett was at the wedding and they raved even more once they saw the photos. We are so grateful to Garrett for capturing our day so perfectly, you could not pick a better photographer.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Brooke · Married on 06/26/2016

Garrett was an absolutely amazing photographer for our engagement session and wedding! He had been the assistant photographer at my sister's wedding 4 years earlier and I knew that I could trust him with our special day too. His personality combined with his photography style makes him the perfect choice for any event. He was so organized and really made an effort to get to know us, which made all the shoots more fun! He was genuine, kind, and put us at ease. He was very attentive to our requests and concerns. Garrett captured every single special moment and so much more! Every time there was anything happening, he was there to document it. And the edits were flawless and turned out so much better than I had even dreamed of! We couldn't be happier with our photos! Would highly recommend Garrett!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Andrew · Married on 05/21/2016

Garrett and his team did a tremendous job shooting our engagement photos and wedding festivities. My wife and I are both fairly camera shy, but Garrett was extremely personable and helped us feel comfortable and look (relatively) natural in front of the lens. He was also extremely organized, making sure he captured all of the portraits and candid group shots we wanted. Most importantly, the quality of the photography he captured - whether individual portraits, group shots, or landscapes - was incredibly high quality. I would highly recommend Garrett to anyone in need of a high quality and professional photographer.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Mikaela · Married on 05/14/2016

Garrett took our engagement and wedding photos, and we are so thrilled with the results! From the initial meeting to to the final production, Garrett was always patient, positive, and professional. Despite the fact that both my husband and I don't like being in front of the camera, Garrett made us laugh and feel comfortable. We wholeheartedly recommend him!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Andra · Married on 04/23/2016

Your wedding photographer has to be someone that you trust implicitly. You only get one chance to capture all of those special moments and they have to get it just right. Garrett Richardson knocked our photography out of the park.

Both our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out so beautifully! He is locked in as our family photographer from here on out. Garrett has such great instincts. On our wedding day, he struck a good balance between getting us into poses that he knew would work and capturing all of our off-the-cuff, natural moments.

He took his time with editing the photos, so we wound up with over 700 outstanding, edited, and gorgeous photos of our wedding day. The color and composition is just so lovely and he absolutely captured our style and theme again and again. My husband and our families are so pleased with the end result. We're so grateful to Garrett for caring so much about us, our day and for giving us a gift that we'll have for generations.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Ariana · Married on 03/20/2016

Garrett photographed our engagement session and our wedding. We are so ecstatic about our photos! Garrett did a fantastic job! I spent a lot of time researching photographers, I emailed over a almost 20. As a fellow artist was very particular about how I wanted our photos to look. Garrett went above and beyond our expectations!

We wanted to take our photos in Yosemite and Garrett was so accommodating. We planned a fun day up there and he spent so much time with us. We drove to different parts of the park and the photos could not be more perfect! Garrett truly captured our personalities and our love while still capturing the beauty of Yosemite. After the session, Brayden and I were convinced Garrett is truly the nicest human. He was so nice and encouraging the whole session. He made us laugh and feel very comfortable! Garrett truly went above and beyond for our engagement session.

Throughout the whole process he was willing to answer any questions that I had. Garrett was very nice and helpful every time I emailed him!

The day of the wedding Garrett truly went above all expectations again! We had 15 bridesmaids, 9 groomsmen, 4 flower girls, and 2 ring bearers. Garrett handled the challenge with ease! All of our friends and family were so amazed by his attentiveness and once again, his kindness. He captured every moment during the day and we are so pleased with our photos. We find ourselves looking at our photos almost daily. Brayden and I LOVE them so much! We have also received so many compliments from friends and family. EVERYONE loves the work that Garrett did with our photos. Absolutely AMAZING!

I truly cannot recommend Garrett enough! He is so kind and professional! His photos are superior. Garrett is able to capture his subjects' personalities in ways other people can't. He is truly one of the BEST photographers in San Diego!!

Sent on 06/10/2016
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 01/30/2016

My wife and I both give our 2-thumbs up, 5-star, 100%, grade-A+ rating to Garrett and the incredible work he did for us at our wedding. He took the time to meet with us before the event, buy us lunch, and get to know us. And he worked very hard to communicate well with us before the event. His photos were INCREDIBLE, and he met the deadline he committed to with delivering the photos. He really went above and beyond our expectations! Definitely our favorite vendor from the wedding weekend. Do not hesitate to hire Garrett and his team!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Ryan · Married on 10/17/2015

My wife and I had Garrett shoot both our engagement and wedding day photos. The results were stunning! Garrett has a rare talent to capture the most important moments in life. We will always cherish our wedding memories through Garrett's artistry. Garrett has many connections all over California. He was able to bring on an assistant photographer to help shoot our big day, which was over 500 miles from San Diego! I would highly recommend using Garrett Richardson as your professional photographer for any occasion! Thanks again, Garrett, for your incredible work!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Devin · Married on 10/09/2015

There are truly not enough good words to say about Garrett. His work is outstanding, yes, but his personality and genuineness are what make him great. My husband and I wanted a photographer who we connected with, someone we would enjoy having at our wedding. We immediately found that in Garrett. He is so passionate about his work and SO fun to have around during your wedding. We absolutely could not have picked a better person to work with. We gained amazing wedding photos, and a really great friend too. We are so thankful for both. Thank you, Garrett!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Sami · Married on 09/03/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Garrett for both our engagement and wedding photos! On top of him being a SUPER nice guy and very accommodating, he to2497FWMDV4ok gorgeous photos! He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, and gave us good direction. He was also very patient with our energetic bridal party!
    I could not believe how beautifully he captured our wedding. I am thrilled with the photos, and I know he put a lot of work into them. I DEFINITELY recommend Garrett as a photographer!

Sent on 08/08/2017