Gargiulo's Restaurant Reviews

Gargiulo's Restaurant 2
Gargiulo's Restaurant 3
  • Nina

Nina Futoryan · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful place to have our wedding!

This place can accommodate small or large party’s, we had a small wedding and it was wonderful, we had our ceremony outside in the gazebo and went inside to our private room where we had the most incredible staff to cater our needs. Coordinator Rachel was extremely accommodating and super nice, we really appreciate everything.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Gargiulo's Restaurant 4
    Gargiulo's Restaurant 5
    Gargiulo's Restaurant 6
  • User5016587 · 1+ year ago

My family and I have had parties here in the past and the food and service has always been top notch. My fiancé and I were set on having our wedding here and we have officially booked for next year.

The room is spacious and beautiful and the bridal suite is very cute and spacious! He cocktail hour room so amazing (they have an oven to make pizza right then and there!) and the food options are plentiful. They have made menu changes for us (like the pasta and appetizers we want served) without a problem.

One of the things I thought was amazing is that they cover up to 10 guests if they do not show up! Unlike other venues you do not have to pay!

Another bonus is that your party is the only one happening in the space on a given night. I like that it is just our family and friends and we do not have to worry about other people in the venue. It also means that everyone there is there for your party and being attentive to your needs.

I truly cannot wait for my wedding here! I would definitely recommend this venue to others.

Sent on 04/03/2016