Gance's Complete Catering Reviews

Gance's Complete Catering 5
Gance's Complete Catering 6
  • Cindy

Cindy Howat Surrena · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Santino and his crew are the best!

The food was outstanding and the staff were very professional. Everything we expected in a sit down dinner, they accommodated. They made sure to make our daughter's wedding a day she would never forget.

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Gance's Complete Catering 7
    Gance's Complete Catering 8
    Gance's Complete Catering 9
    Gance's Complete Catering 10
    Gance's Complete Catering 11

Thank You Cindy!
    It was our pleasure! You and your family were a pleasure to work for.
    Wish you guys nothing but great things in the future!
  • Joel

Joel Ihnotic · Getting married on 01/05/2021

The best experience we have ever had with a caterer

The Gances team did an amazing job catering for our wedding. The service was above and beyond what we expected and the food was delicious. We received countless compliments from our guests on the overall quality of everything. We would refer their business to anyone and everyone that is in the market.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Gance's Complete Catering's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate it. You guys are great, we wish you all the best!

Meghan Williams · Married on 10/12/2019

Simply wonderful

Gance’s was super helpful and thorough with every detail of our special day. Everyone loved the food. The staff was helpful and friendly. They were transparent about pricing which was very reasonable considering the level of services and quality of food! They even helped me nail down other vendors as I was a little clueless about some of the planning components. I can’t say enough good things about Gance’s!

Sent on 10/18/2019
    Gance's Complete Catering 12

Gance's Complete Catering's reply:

Thank You for the great review! A great venue, great food, and a great couple!
    Wish you all the best!
    The Gance Team
  • Chloe

Chloe Erway · Married on 08/10/2019

Great food!

Gance’s did a great job and were fantastic at communicating with me all the way up until the wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Hi Chloe!
    Thank you so much for the kind words. We wish you all the best in your married life together! The Gance Team

Chloe · Married on 07/27/2019

All around great!

Santino and his team were great to work with. Santino answered all my emails and annoying questions within the day and was always very helpful. Brandi was our day of coordinator and she was amazing. The food was amazing. I would definitely recommend Gances to anyone!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Darlene Hutch · Married on 07/27/2019

Gance's Catering was Wonderful!

I am so pleased that we used Gance's for my daughter's wedding. Their food and service were outstanding! During and after the wedding, my family heard nothing but compliment after compliment! The meals and appetizers were all delicious. Brandi helped to coordinate during the wedding. She was extremely helpful, kind, professional and a pleasure to work with. Leading up to the wedding Santino always was quick to answer our many questions and open to our suggestions and needs. Thank you to all for making this a wedding dream come true for my daughter!

Sent on 08/04/2019

MEAGHAN · Married on 06/29/2019

Impeccable Service

I worked directly with Santino, the owner, for a majority of my needs. He was extremely professional and accommodating. After having a terrible experience with a different vendor at our tasting, Santino went above and beyond to ensure we felt comfortable with the food and the servers as we have many food allergies amongst our guests. We also got our linens through Gance's and after a small hiccup in the linen order, he sent an employee directly to our hotel with the correct linens so we would have them in time to decorate the venue. If that's not SERVICE, idk what is. Also the food was impeccable and I'm still getting stellar compliments on our decision to go with the prime rib, chicken marsala and stuffed shells. We also had the parmesan potatoes and mixed veggies, both were out of this world delicious! And can't forget about the horsdeouvres...we had teriyaki beef skewers and sliders....I'm salivating just thinking about all the yummy food. And their prices were extremely reasonable as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Gances for your catered event!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Meaghan,
    Thank you for the great review! We were honored to partner with you on your day. We wish you guys all the best in your married life together!

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic food!

Gance's was an amazing choice for catering our wedding! The staff was very friendly and helpful and our event coordinator, Danielle was absolutely wonderful! We can't forget about the most important part, the food was delicious! Even better than our scheduled tasting. We chose a buffet dinner with a meat carving station and it worked perfectly for us. 10 out of 10 would book again!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Hi Amanda!
    Thank you for the wonderful review. It was truly an honor to partner with you on your special day. We wish you all the best in your married life together!

Shivana · Married on 05/11/2019

Affordable Delicious Catering

Santino and his team were amazing. Very easy to work with. Communicated well. Food was delicious. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Gance's Complete Catering's reply:

Thank you Shivana! You guys were great! We wish you all the best in the future life together, The Gance's Team

David Smith · Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent all-around!

Gance's came recommended for our son's outside wedding and they didn't disappoint! They provided a tasting (which others wouldn't do until we signed a contract), and kept in contact with us to work out all the intricate details (that we never would have thought of ourselves), and of course the food was great as was the staff. Some unexpected guests arrived and they quickly made arrangements for seating without notice and they helped us with other last-minute items (our fault; not theirs for being last-minute). The entire event was an above-average cost (the entire event; NOT Gance's cost) so we had high expectations and Gance's met our expectations.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Ellie

Ellie Alexander · Married on 01/06/2019

Perfect partnership!

With so much to do, it was important that our caterer be prepared for anything - because the wedding was at a zoo! Who else but the great Santino (and our new best friend Katie) would have been able to pull off an amazing dinner for 100+ guest, help with logistics and everything else in between, and prepare food that could have come out of a starred restaurant (instead of a barn!) We started with family style salad (which was farm fresh, crunchy, elegant and yet home style.) Went with their "famous" chicken piccata and salmon, roasted veggies, green beans and scalloped potatoes. But, there are many other options to choose from. This is a company that cares about their customers, and was always there to provide guidance, support (and did I mention flexibility and creativity) through the entire process. You won't go wrong with them.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Gance's Complete Catering's reply:

Thank you, Ellie and Family. Your kind words are truly appreciated. It was truly our pleasure!

Shelly Hutchko · Married on 10/13/2018

Mother of the Bride

We cannot say enough about our experience with Gance’s Catering. My daughter had secured another caterer and upon meeting with him, we were so disappointed. We made a call to Santino from Gance’s, and he met with us immediately! He sat with us and talked us through our options, he never pressured us or tried to upsell. He took the time to listen to our vision for the day and did everything he could to see it come to fruition.
    Santino was in constant communication with us... when we had a question (we had many), he responded almost immediately and always made us feel as if we were his only client.
    On the day of the event, the staff from Gance’s were professional and so accommodating. They went above and beyond, even making suggestions to help the event run smoothly, such as moving the coffee bar inside after the food was served. Not only did they suggest that, but they moved the entire coffee bar and set it up beautifully.
    We had passed and stationed appetizers and a buffet dinner. All the items were displayed beautifully and absolutely delicious. There was SO much food!
    I would recommend Gance’s Catering for any event and especially for something as special as your wedding. They did an outstanding job and I intend to work with them in the future for all of my catering needs.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Gance's Complete Catering's reply:

Thank you Shelly! This the reason we do what we do! Making peoples (food) dreams come true! The Gance Team
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely delicious

Their food was delicious and the service was incredible!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Missy L · Married on 10/06/2018

Such a great caterer!

They did such a fantastic job at my wedding! They made my plate before the buffet line, and gave us leftovers. So professional-I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Alyn · Married on 06/15/2018

We are very pleased that we choose Gance’s as the caterer for my Daughter recent wedding. They where helpful and professional from beginning to end.

Santino was extremely helpful and when you emailed him questions he often was back to you within the hour.

We enjoyed the tasting and it was very helpful in making our food chooses. The food was delicious and we received so many compliments from our guests.

Also I cannot say enough good things about our Catering coordinator Jasmine who help us cordinate everything with our venue and who was the at our event making sure everything ran smoothly she is just amazing.
    We absolutely would use Gance’s again and recommend them to family and friends.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Christina · Married on 12/09/2017

The entire Gance's team did an outstanding job catering the 2017 GHS Federal Credit Union Holiday Party.
    The food was beyond delicious and the service was amazing. Santino and his team worked diligently to ensure that our guests were completely satisfied and that the night was perfect.
    Thank you Gance's! We are excited to work with you again for our 2018 Holiday Party.

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

Gance's did a fantastic job catering our wedding at Stewart Park in Ithaca, NY. The food was absolutely phenomenal and the service was really seamless. They handled so much behind the scenes for our special day! The only thing I would ask in the future is to set aside some appetizers for the bridal party or at least bride and groom - we were so looking forward to those and really sad we missed out on them. Our guests agreed that everything was amazing and so professionally handled. Steve in particular was excellent! We will recommend Gances to everyone!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Angela · Married on 09/16/2017

So accommodating and helpful during the planning process. Food tasted wonderful and service was great!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Allison · Married on 09/03/2017

Santino and his crew were excellent. From the minute I requested a quote from these guys, they made me feel confident that I was in good hands. I appreciated the responsiveness and how accommodating they were for us. They handled everything! I had my reception at Six Mile Creek Vineyard and this was the first time the owners worked with Gance's. They loved them. They were so easy to work with, they were on time, they brought enough staff to the reception, and made everything smooth sailing. I did not have to worry about a thing! And of course the food was great and they are very reasonably priced. I know the winery will be putting Gance's on their list of preferred caterers to work with. For all you future brides, if you want to remain stress free in regards to the food, pick Gance's. They were great with communication and very flexible. I never had to worry.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Gance's Complete Catering's reply:

thank you Allison! It was our pleasure!

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

Gances was a great choice of vendor for our wedding caterer. We were planning the wedding from another state and Santino made sure to accommodate our tasting on short notice while we were in town visiting for 2 days. They were responsive throughout the planning process, coordinated our rentals including the place settings, bar and bar bartenders, glasses, and station style dinner. They facilitated getting a second bar and staff for it the week of the wedding when we decided to make the last minute addition. We met with Rita the day before the wedding to go over everything in the venue. She was fantastic and ready for anything the day of the wedding. She made sure the dessert table was ready to go when we wanted it to and made sure our outside vendor donuts were displayed beautifully! She made sure my husband and I had plates as dinner started so we could maximize our time visiting with guests and still get to eat. We have heard numerous times that the food and the selection was great! The Vegetarians in the crowd were especially raving because there were a lot of choices that were fresh and delicious. Definitely worth every penny and a great value for the wonderful service. Thanks Gances! Next time we need a caterer in Binghamton we will use you again!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/15/2017

Gance's was amazing through every stage! They were so professional, the food was amazing and we got so many compliments from our guests. Thank you Gance's!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/29/2017

I am so happy that we decided to go with Gances! From start to finish, we felt that Gances really cared about doing their very best for Steve and I! After dinner and throughout the reception and thereafter, our guests raved about the quality of the food and the service they received from the staff! I would definitely recommend gances to cater any event!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Erin · Married on 06/30/2017

Gances went above and beyond on our wedding day! The dance floor flooded and they worked to help move things while still keeping a beautiful and delicious buffet going! We got so many compliments on the food!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Maria · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Gances for our annual PTA Dinner Auction a few weeks ago in DeWitt, Ny. The event went extremely well but the most complimented part of our event was by far Gances complete catering. They did an AMAZING job. Everyone was amazing to work with. They walked in and we immediately did not have to worry about them at all. They were calm, they knew what they were doing, they were polite, and the food was AMAZING! As a control freak I will stress that we did not have to worry about them at all. They were complete professionals. We were told by mostly everyone that we have to have them back for our event next year and we will! Thank you Gances for an amazing evening. You were a huge part in making our night super successful! Xoxo

Sent on 06/11/2017

Emily · Married on 01/07/2017

They were very nice and easy to work with. The food was very good and all of our guests enjoyed it. We are very happy we went with a Gances for our wedding reception. We recommend Gances to anyone with a catering need!

Sent on 01/15/2017