Gambitta's Party Center Reviews

59 Reviews for Gambitta's Party Center

Gambitta's Party Center 1
Gambitta's Party Center 2

Jena Horn · Married on 11/17/2018

Hands down the best hall ever! With it being family owned it made our experience better than I thought because they treat you like family

Wonderful reception hall. So happy we chose Gambitta’s

JESSICA · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Team/ Exceptional Service

Gambitta's knocked the wedding and the reception out of the park! I was so please with the way everything was set up, the food was amazing, and the staff was exceptional! Thank you for making our day so special!

Tori Fafrak · Married on 10/13/2018

So easy to have our reception there!

Sam is awesome! The staff was so great in making our reception a breeze! Great food!Thank you so much!! Would recommend to anyone for any event!

Marnita · Married on 09/15/2018

Gambitta's

I loved the service I received from Sam at Gambitta's. The food was excellent and the service, I couldn't ask for anything else.

Gambitta's Party Center 3

Suzanne · Married on 06/27/2018

I would rate gambittas 15/10 if I could! From the minute I contacted Sam about viewing her family’s hall until going home on that Saturday night after my wedding reception—my experience was amazing. The hall is absolutely perfect for a wedding, there is only one hall, only one wedding at a time unlike other places that had multiple halls that rent out multiple weddings on one night. Everything about planning this was super easy any questions I had were answered quickly I have absolutely zero complaints about the experience I was given by Gambittas. The food was amazing-you have tons of choices to choose from. They throw a little taste testing party that allows you to test the food before your event. They offer a full bar services with bartenders included in the perfect layout where the bar is just in a view of the dance floor. There’s a little DJ booth stage right off the HUGE dance floor that fits perfectly with a wedding atmosphere. Sam even recommended some DJs and photographers that we ended up going with a Dj service she recommended that were awesome. I cannot give enough compliments on this evening and the experience we had here! Thanks

Monica · Married on 06/15/2018

We had such a wonderful experience working with Gambitta’s for our wedding. They offered a wonderful tasting that helped us choose our menu. Sam was always quick to respond to our emails and phone calls. I highly recommend them for your future event.

Andrea · Married on 06/01/2018

Sam was great, she helped us with everything we needed and answered all our questions. She was always so cheerful ever time we talked to her. Gambitta's was an awesome venue for our wedding we would definitely recommend checking it out before going anywhere else.

Constance · Married on 05/27/2018

I had my wedding and reception at Gambitta's Party Center on Sunday May 27, 2018. Everything was perfect. Samantha is the ultimate professional. She treated us as if we were her family. She was easy to work with and responded to all of our questions and / or concerns within 24 hours. The hall was elegantly decorated and the food was absolutely delicious. We received so many compliments on the hall and the food. If you're looking for five star service, delicious food, and a clean, beautiful reception hall, Gambitta's Party Center is the place !

Suzanne · Married on 05/26/2018

Sam and her family are amazing! Very helpful! Delicious food! Always a phone call away. Many great ideas and suggestions for photographers etc. Awesome packages to choose from.

Susie

Mary Rose · Married on 04/14/2018

If you are looking for a beautiful venue, clean, great food and great value, look no further. We hosted our daughter's wedding reception here, and everything turned out great. Guests raved about the food and how beautiful and clean the venue was. They took care of everything, setting up centerpieces, favor table, etc. Sam was great to work with planning the entire event, quickly returned phone calls, and the staff is professional and polite. We got to take home the leftovers which came in handy the next day when some of the bridal party had to stay another day due to flights being cancelled! Be sure to check this place out!

Dawn · Married on 09/08/2017

My wedding reception was perfect! Sam took great care of everything and she was always available to speak with me before the wedding. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner and she was always happy to help. I also appreciated her knowledge and input, it was very helpful. Everything was set up perfectly and went smoothly the day of my wedding. And the food was amazing!

Victoria · Married on 08/19/2017

This review comes straight from the heart.
    We got married 2 weeks ago and had our reception here. Just an amazing place! Planning our venue with them was such a pleasure. They did everything perfectly from the best food ever to the cleanliness of the facitily. What a class act is all we can say. Every time I had questions up until the day of my wedding they responded immediately which was amazing. All of my guests were so impressed with this venue.

Katie · Married on 08/11/2017

Could not have asked for a better venue! And Sam was absolutely awesome with helping us with everything we needed!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/17/2017

When my husband and I were looking for reception venues, we could not find anything we agreed on until we walked into Gambitta's. The room was beautifully lit, the table decor was amazing, and we fell in love. Working with Sam and crew, we were very pleased with how accommodating, flexible, and professional all of the staff is. The food is absolutely delicious (we even included a pizza bar)! We highly recommend booking with Gambitta's!

• becky

becky · Married on 04/21/2017

Sam is AWESOME! She has been so responsive to my emails! Planning from 2000 miles away has been a breeze! Cannot wait to celebrate the big day in 48 days!

Courtney · Married on 11/12/2016

Awesome!!!!! Sam was so great and helpful! Food was amazing, we got many compliments on it all!!!!

Paige · Married on 10/15/2016

Everything was great, the food was amazing, the people are so nice and helpful!

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

We loved working with Gambittas for our reception. Sam was amazing and so helpful throughout the entire process. She responded quickly to any questions we had. Everything was perfect on our wedding day!! The food was great! We received so many compliments. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Tiffany · Married on 09/16/2016

Gambittas made my wedding reception perfect! Sam is so easy and friendly to work with. I couldn't be happier with the outcome, Thank you so much !

I was initially hesitant to go with Gambitta's because I had had my heart set on an outdoor wedding reception, however after looking at several venues and also taking into consideration Cleveland weather it was a no brainer to go with Gambitta's. Choosing Gambitta's has truly taken so much stress out of the wedding planning process. I was able to choose a wedding package that is one of the most affordable out there and that also includes so many options. The owners are flexible and make you feel at ease when making decisions. You can immediately tell that they have been catering events for a long time and are very good at what they do. My reception is next year and I cannot wait to see how everything will look and turn out!

Maureen · Married on 05/28/2016

I would definitely recommend Gambitta's to everyone I know. They were fabulous! The food was amazing. Our guests are still talking about it. The staff was wonderful. Sam is the easiest person to work with. The best decision we made was choosing Gambitta's for our wedding reception.

Kalynn · Married on 02/20/2016

Sam was amazing! She was there through the whole process. She was even serving and bartending at the wedding. It was amazing!!!!

Marcella · Married on 01/02/2016

Gambitta's is an excellent place to have any sort of party. My sister recommended them for my wedding after attending an event there. The food is excellent (especially the chicken parm!) and all of the staff are very friendly & professional. I couldn't have asked for something better for my wedding.

We can't say enough about Gambitta's Party Center!!! Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect. Sam, Ruth, and the entire Staff was amazing to work with very easy going and very helpful with all our questions. The hall was beautiful everything was set up just as we requested. The food was OUTSTANDING!!!! We still have people tell us how fantastic the food was the apps, the meal everything was hot and cooked to perfection. The bartenders were fabulous with the amount of people we had. I would recommend and have recommended Gambitta's to anyone. We will definitely use them again in the future if we have need to use a hall no question!!! Thank you so much for making our special day PERFECT!!!!!