49 Reviews for Gambitta's Party Center

Tastings (3)
Outside Cake (2)
Family Style (1)
49 Gambitta's Party Center Reviews

If you are looking for a beautiful venue, clean, great food and great value, look no further. We hosted our daughter's wedding reception here, and everything turned out great. Guests raved about the food and how beautiful and clean the venue was. They took care of everything, setting up centerpieces, favor table, etc. Sam was great to work with planning the entire event, quickly returned phone calls, and the staff is professional and polite. We got to take home the leftovers which came in handy the next day when some of the bridal party had to stay another day due to flights being cancelled! Be sure to check this place out!

Profile Picture Mary Rose , 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

My wedding reception was perfect! Sam took great care of everything and she was always available to speak with me before the wedding. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner and she was always happy to help. I also appreciated her knowledge and input, it was very helpful. Everything was set up perfectly and went smoothly the day of my wedding. And the food was amazing!

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This review comes straight from the heart.
We got married 2 weeks ago and had our reception here. Just an amazing place! Planning our venue with them was such a pleasure. They did everything perfectly from the best food ever to the cleanliness of the facitily. What a class act is all we can say. Every time I had questions up until the day of my wedding they responded immediately which was amazing. All of my guests were so impressed with this venue.

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Could not have asked for a better venue! And Sam was absolutely awesome with helping us with everything we needed!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

When my husband and I were looking for reception venues, we could not find anything we agreed on until we walked into Gambitta's. The room was beautifully lit, the table decor was amazing, and we fell in love. Working with Sam and crew, we were very pleased with how accommodating, flexible, and professional all of the staff is. The food is absolutely delicious (we even included a pizza bar)! We highly recommend booking with Gambitta's!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Sam is AWESOME! She has been so responsive to my emails! Planning from 2000 miles away has been a breeze! Cannot wait to celebrate the big day in 48 days!

Profile Picture becky, 4/21/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Awesome!!!!! Sam was so great and helpful! Food was amazing, we got many compliments on it all!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was great, the food was amazing, the people are so nice and helpful!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We loved working with Gambittas for our reception. Sam was amazing and so helpful throughout the entire process. She responded quickly to any questions we had. Everything was perfect on our wedding day!! The food was great! We received so many compliments. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gambittas made my wedding reception perfect! Sam is so easy and friendly to work with. I couldn't be happier with the outcome, Thank you so much !

Profile Picture User7261810, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was initially hesitant to go with Gambitta's because I had had my heart set on an outdoor wedding reception, however after looking at several venues and also taking into consideration Cleveland weather it was a no brainer to go with Gambitta's. Choosing Gambitta's has truly taken so much stress out of the wedding planning process. I was able to choose a wedding package that is one of the most affordable out there and that also includes so many options. The owners are flexible and make you feel at ease when making decisions. You can immediately tell that they have been catering events for a long time and are very good at what they do. My reception is next year and I cannot wait to see how everything will look and turn out!

Profile Picture Monica, 6/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Indoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings

I would definitely recommend Gambitta's to everyone I know. They were fabulous! The food was amazing. Our guests are still talking about it. The staff was wonderful. Sam is the easiest person to work with. The best decision we made was choosing Gambitta's for our wedding reception.

Profile Picture Maureen, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Indoor

Sam was amazing! She was there through the whole process. She was even serving and bartending at the wedding. It was amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Kalynn, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gambitta's is an excellent place to have any sort of party. My sister recommended them for my wedding after attending an event there. The food is excellent (especially the chicken parm!) and all of the staff are very friendly & professional. I couldn't have asked for something better for my wedding.

Profile Picture Marcella, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Indoor, Bartender(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We can't say enough about Gambitta's Party Center!!! Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect. Sam, Ruth, and the entire Staff was amazing to work with very easy going and very helpful with all our questions. The hall was beautiful everything was set up just as we requested. The food was OUTSTANDING!!!! We still have people tell us how fantastic the food was the apps, the meal everything was hot and cooked to perfection. The bartenders were fabulous with the amount of people we had. I would recommend and have recommended Gambitta's to anyone. We will definitely use them again in the future if we have need to use a hall no question!!! Thank you so much for making our special day PERFECT!!!!!

Profile Picture User5599640, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sam and her staff were amazing helping me plan my perfect wedding. My family and friends had such a wonderful time

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Sam was very easy to work with. She accommodated all of our needs. The place looked great! Thank you for making my son and daughter-n-laws evening a special one.

Profile Picture Cathy , 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was beyond what I could have ever imagined. The staff was great very attentive and helpful. The food was fabulous. I cant say enough about how wonderful everything was. The only thing I would have changed was it was VERY WARM in the venue. I would have almost liked it on the colder side as there were a lot of people all wearing dress attire and dancing so it was way to hot. But other than that it was perfect.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love Sam! She was so willing to accommodate our needs. Always professional, friendly, provided suggestions, and listened when I needed her to. Thank you for a fantastic wedding and reception. The venue is gorgeous and the food was good.

Profile Picture Shavonne, 7/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our Wedding Reception at Gambitta's Party Center on June 27, 2015 and ended up with approximately 200 guests. During the process we worked with Sam. Everything about our day was absolutely perfect. Our entire reception went as smooth as it could have possibly went because of Sam and her amazing staff at Gambitta's. Sam was available at all times to answer any questions or concerns we may have had before, during, and even after our reception. The food, drinks, and service from the staff were all absolutely incredible. We would recommend Gambitta's to anyone who is looking for a location for any type of event, big or small.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Sam was wonderful throughout the entire wedding process. The hall is absolutely beautiful and the food is delicious.

Profile Picture User5191266, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Provided a great venue and worked with me on budget and ideas to make everything come together beautifully!!

Profile Picture igor, 6/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great people and very friendly staff.. Place is beautiful and food is excellent. So happy I had my wedding here. Would do it over again if I could.

Profile Picture Tom, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would pick Gambitta's time and time again! Their hall is beautifully decorated and easy to get to. Every one of my guests raved about how delicious the food was. Sam was always readily available for any questions I had and was very accommodating. I loved that this hall is family owned and it shows, because they definitely make you feel a part of the family. My wedding went flawlessly and I owe a huge thank you to Sam and the wonderful staff at Gambitta's for making that happen.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/1/15, 3 Reviews