Gamberdella Salon for Brides Reviews

Gamberdella Salon for Brides 5
Gamberdella Salon for Brides 6
Gamberdella Salon for Brides 7

Kay · Married on 11/16/2013

I was very very pleased with buying my wedding dress from Gamberdella's. It was the third bridal salon that I tried. They have very large, clean, pleasant private rooms to try the dresses on. The girls that work there are very professional and knowledgeable. I never felt rushed or pressured. When I bought my dress, they were very responsive every time I called to check on it. I was also very pleased with the alterations. They were very flexible in when I wanted to pick up my dress.

Sent on 11/21/2013

stacy · Married on 10/11/2013

They helped a semi-clueless bride find the perfect dress on the first attempt! Loved loved loved my lazaro gown. Fittings were smooth and everything delivered on time. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Jillian · Married on 09/28/2013

Such a great bridal salon. Mary was so helpful and amazing in helping me find my perfect dress. The turn around on the fittings was so fast and their work was perfect.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Made an appointment here to search for gowns after driving by for years admiring the windows. I was worried the store wouldn't have many dresses in my $1500 budget. I cannot tell you how THRILLED I was at the service, selection and overall experience. Emily and Mary made my family and I feel totally at home. They pulled the perfect dresses, letting me try on different styles until we found the right ones. They were not trying to sell me or pressure me into making a decision before I was ready. The store was lovely and allowed us to have a private experience. I cannot say enough about how great it was, and after spending the afternoon in another store I would not go anywhere else again!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Karen · Married on 04/20/2013

The staff at Gamberdella's was extremely knowledgeable. They made me feel at ease and helped to find me my perfect dress! They added straps to the dress with no problem. The setting in their small Towson Bridal Salon was much more comfortable for me than a large warehouse setting would've been. I appreciated the privacy and quietness. Yet their prices and selection were unbeatable. Thanks, Gamberdella! Your dress made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Megan · Married on 02/09/2013

Let me just put it out there that I was not the girl who dreamed of my wedding dress.... on the contrary I had little idea of what I wanted to wear on my wedding day (other than it being white.) That's why I was so fortunate to be recommended to Gamberdella's Salon.
    They really worked with me to figure out not only what would make me look beautiful, but help me feel comfortable. They would bring out a couple of dresses and would really take the time to listen to what I liked and what I didn't like about the dress. They would then bring out other dresses that better suited my taste. They also didn't try to sell me the most expensive dress, but rather sold me the dress that made me feel beautiful... And I did feel absolutely beautiful in my dress.
    I did try other bridal salon's but came back to buy my dress at Gamberdellas. They made me feel completely comfortable and had the best selection of dresses.
    Their tailoring was amazing as well. The dress fit me perfectly

Sent on 02/25/2013

Nikki · Married on 04/29/2012

Great shopping experience. Made it fun to try on the many gorgerous dresses in the shop. Found my dress after only 3 tries. Casablanca. Thanks ladies.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Marley · Married on 03/03/2012

My wedding dress was perfect! Gamberdella's made my wedding dress shopping such a memorable experience, they were honest and new exactly which dresses to bring out based on what I was looking for and my reaction to other dresses. They gave me time to myself and family to discuss my thoughts on each dress and didn't pressure me!

Then once my dress came in, they went above and beyond to make sure it fit just right. My dress came in early and they kept it there until my wedding week for me. They were easy to work with, very professional but personable at the same time. I highly recommend shopping at Gamberdella's for your wedding dress or bridal party :)

Sent on 03/13/2012

Terri · Married on 09/17/2011

The shopping process at Gamerdella's was very easy. I described what I wanted and they brought me many gowns to match that. At other salons they forced me to try on lots of different styles so that I could be sure - which was super exhausting and annoying! Gamberdella's never pushed me to try anything I knew I didn't like. They also gave me dresses that were well below my budget, not just right at my budget - which helped me save a lot of money.

I bought my dress right before there was a fire in the office next to Gamberdella's. I was a little worried when I saw the fire on the news, but the owner went in and retrieved all the dresses before and smoke damage occurred - which was a HUGE relief.

The alterations process was very easy. The seamstress is such a friendly and funny lady. At first I thought she seemed pushy but then I realized it's her sense of humor. She was a lot of fun to work with as a bombarded her with requests and questions. She taught me how to carry and sit in my dress. She also taught my sister how to do the bustle and fluff my train.

Great family to work with and amazing service!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Clare · Married on 07/02/2011

Gamberdella was the very first place I went to look for a dress (almost immediately after I got engaged), and thank goodness! I went in with a picture of the back of a dress (not very specific) and the 5th dress they brought out for me was my dream wedding dress! It was amazing how quickly the staff were able to pick up on exactly what I was looking for, based on my comments about what I liked/didn't like about each dress. They were incredibly friendly and welcoming, and the entire process was a true joy. Mary, the owner, was great about offering her advice and helping to make the dress as affordable as it could be, so it could be mine! Alterations were done perfectly, and they were very quick to get things done. I could not have asked for a better place! On the day of my wedding, en route to the reception, we were almost in an accident, and my dress ripped when the limo driver slammed on his brakes. We called Gamberdella the next day and they could not have been better about helping us get my dressed fixed. If you are looking for the perfect dress at a great price with personal service, this is your place!!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2011

I am so happy that I purchased my dress at Gamberdella. They were so helpful and were able to find the perfect dress in my price range. They also have a great selection of jewelry and veils! I was especially impressed with the alterations to my dress. I lost a significant amount of weight from when I first bought my dress to when it arrived and it was altered to look as if it was custom-made to fit me on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Annette · Married on 04/23/2011

I would like to thank all the ladies at Gamberdella's for finding me the perfect wedding dress! Believe it or not, I ended up purchasing the first dress I tried on. Like they say, when you know, you know! I did go to two other bridal salons, but nothing there compared to the dress I found at Gamberdella's. The dress complimented me in every way and I received so many compliments on my wedding day. Everyone LOVED the dress! Thank you again for all your hard work and for helping me look beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/28/2011

Kelsey · Married on 03/19/2011

I visited a ton of wedding dress stores and Gamberdella's was by far the most attentive and helpful. I had no idea what I was doing and really loved the fact that they brought out their suggestions of dresses for me and would tweek the next dress selection based on my comments on the last dress. It really was a very enjoyable experience and would highly recommend Gamberdella's.

Alterations went great and really loved the staff. Very personable and they really know what they are doing. It was a little sad to say goodbye when I picked up my dress.

Sent on 04/27/2011

Casey · Married on 10/09/2010

I only went to two bridal salons to try on dresses. I had my trusty binder when I arrived at Gamberdella's & Mary sat & looked at all the dress pictures but then looked at me & said, "we just a dress in & I think it would look perfect on you but it's not like the ones you are showing me." I said that's ok, I'll give it try! I'm glad I took her advice because it was perfect! She brought in a couple other dresses for me to try but nothing was better than the first one! Everyone that works there was so great & even accommodated me when I just wanted to come in & try on the sample while waiting for mine to arrive :) My only complaint was how long it took to come in. I ordered it in October (one year before the wedding) and it took nearly 9 months to arrive! I was just thankful that I ordered it so far in advance! All in all, great experience!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Gosia · Married on 09/04/2010

Absolutely wonderful. Very flexible and able to satisfy your needs. If you need an inexpensive dress, or if you need a very expensive one - they have a wide variety of options. Mary is wonderful to work with and very helpful. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Bridget · Married on 09/03/2010

I shopped for my wedding dress at multiple locations in both Baltimore and Harford counties, and no other shops could compare to my experience at Gamberdella's. This was the first shop that I visited, and I worked with Sara, who patiently took me through the search for the perfect dress. I started out not really knowing what I wanted, but she helped me narrow down my likes and dislikes in a matter of minutes so I could focus on finding the perfect gown. I actually found "the one" during that first visit, and I found myself going back after visiting other shops and realizing that they could not compare to the level of service and expertise I recieved at Gamberdella's. Despite being a boutique shop, they are willing to work across many budgets, and the in-house alterations are both skilled and efficient.

Sent on 10/10/2010

Jessica · Married on 07/24/2010

Great to work with

Sent on 09/24/2010

Alison · Married on 05/30/2010

The ladies at Gamberdella were so accomodating and genuinely nice! I was living and planning from Texas for a MD wedding and they worked around my schedule of when I was going to be in town. Eve, the seamstress, is wonderful to work with. Mary made me a beautiful bride!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2010

I adored Gamberdella! I loved my dress and all the employees. It was so easy to make appointment, and the seamstress was so sweet and helpful. Mary makes you feel like family!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2010

Gamberdella is amazing. Mary makes you feel like family and Eve does a wonderful job.

Sent on 06/15/2010
  • Tammi

Tammie · Married on 11/14/2009

Mary and her team were amazing! As soon as I walked in the shop I fell in love. I loved the set up and how comfortable everyone was. It was nice to not be in a stuffy shop and feel overwhelmed. I had a great experience and everyone was fun, friendly and helpful.

Sent on 12/08/2009

Megan · Married on 08/15/2009

I just got married this past summer and was extremely happy with Gamberdella's bridal salon. Ever since I was a little girl I imagined going to Gamberdella's for my wedding dress whenever I would drive by their store and see the beautiful wedding dresses in front of their bridal store, so it was no surprise that when it was time for me to get married that I would be going to Gamberdella's to look at wedding dresses. In search of my wedding dress I went to Gamberdella's and another local bridal store Betsy Robinson's. All I can say is that Gamberdella's selection and customer service can't be beat. There was no doubt in my mind I would be finding my dream dress at Gamberdella's. Everyone in the store was extremely helpful in helping me find my dress. It can get overwhelming looking at so many dresses but they are completely professional and will pull many dresses for you to look over even if they aren't in your price range just so that you can compare different style dresses. I tried on a couple of dresses and fell in love with one it turned out that the designer said she could take the pick ups out of it and then said she couldn't. At first I freaked out I loved this dress, but one of the bridal consultants took the time to go into the basement of the store and came back upstairs with the most beautiful amazing wedding dress I had ever seen I instantly fell in love with it, I loved it even more then the first one I had fallen in love with. All I have to say is come to Gamberdella's if you want a stunning beautiful wedding gown that will give everyone that wow factor at your wedding. Everyone that works there is fantastic from Mary the owner to the other bridal consultants and the seamstress Eve really knows her stuff as well and will alter and bustle your gown so that it looks flawless on your wedding day. Go to Gamberdella's for a personal shopping experience that won't leave you feeling like just another bride in the store.

Sent on 10/25/2009

Tiffany · Married on 05/17/2009

I loved Gamberdellas!!!!! The staff members were always super friendly, squeezed me in to fit my crazy schedule, and even took me when I was running late. I never had trouble getting in for an appointment for my original shopping or my fittings. I loved the selection they offer there, and that they didn't try to push me over my budget. They will only show you dresses that are under what you are willing to spend, starting with the lowest and working up. My dress came in two months ahead of when they said it would and I had a great experience with alterations. Eve did a fabulous job on my dress and the cost for this service was incredibly reasonable.

I don't recommend them for veils. Their veil designer was not friendly at all and they are crazy overpriced.

Sent on 06/02/2009

Jennifer · Married on 01/10/2009

I had a wonderful experience at Gamberdella!! The staff was wonderful to work with..was willing to work within any budget, and helped me find the perfect gown. The seamstress was persistent in making sure my gown was exactly what I wanted. I would recommend anyone to try this store!!! It is family owned, and you are treated like family.

Sent on 01/27/2009

Alyssa · Married on 11/15/2008

Gamberdellas was such a good choice for me!!! I found my dress there very early but let's get real, I could have found that same dress elsewhere. The important thing was how they treated me - like family. Mary really knows what she is doing and really cares that her brides are happy. I found my bridesmaids dresses at Betsy Robinson who had snobby people working there, so I went to Gamberdella's and had them order the bridesmaids dresses for me. Eve, the seamstress, does fantastic work. She is a bit pricey but if you want it done right, it's worth it!! I couldn't say enough good things about them to let you know how truly great they are. Go see for yourself!

Sent on 04/08/2009