Gallucci's Catering Reviews

35 Reviews for Gallucci's Catering

• Christina

Christina Adams · Married on 03/22/2020

The Adams Wedding

Don't second think it ladies and gents!! Go for it! Gallucci's catering is amazing and so are their employees! We got married right when Coronavirus hit the fan only a few days before the wedding, unfortunately but so thankful we were able to work with them from a large group of people down to only 50 people. Not the best situation for either of us but we are so thankful for them! When we first met with Keisha to go over the menu they were able to work with us on a recipe my mom wanted to add to our menu, they were able to replicate that recipe and it was outstanding! The food was set out beautifully and was DELICIOUS, all my guests raved about how yummy it was. With the virus they had a few of the team members serving food buffet style and was organized very well even with serving desserts and serving toast drinks. I highly recommend going with Galluccis! Keisha was very communicative and understanding and she is very fun and loving! Thank you guys!!

Sent on 04/26/2020

Gallucci's Catering's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review and it was our honor to be part of your special day! We are so happy and glad we were able to celebrate with you and make your day special. Thank you and cheers to years of happiness and love!
  • Natausha

Natausha · Married on 11/22/2019

Great service, delicious food!

We met with Polly to do our food tasting and she was very friendly! Answered all of our questions and even brought out different food that wasn’t on our menu because we didn’t like one of the pasta dishes we tried. She totally made us feel important and helped us create the perfect dinner menu for our wedding! I am excited to use them next November!

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Allana

Allana Sheehan · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing Caterers!

Gallucci's catering did such an amazing job at our wedding! From the beginning the staff was helpful when we called to ask questions. We loved that they were upfront with their pricing. From a couple who was planning a wedding across country, hiring vendors could be really difficult, especially for food. We weren't able to taste test anything since we were so far away. We really had to rely on our great interactions with the staff.

During the wedding, the staff could not have been more accommodating. We had a bit of a surprise rain storm and had to change some last minute plans. The staff helped set up and rearrange. They were amazing!
    During the reception, we the couple, never wanted for anything. They were attentive to anything we might need. They saved us appetizers from the cocktail hour and even served us at the buffet so we would get food on our clothes.
    We would 100% recommend Gallucci's Catering to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Gallucci's Catering's reply:

Thank you for you including us on your special day. We are delighted that everything turned out great. Congratulations to many years of love and happiness!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/25/2019

Best Food, Easy to work with

We were so happy to work with Galluccis's. They helped out so much, and were so easy to get a hold of. When I had any questions that needed to be answered right away, all we need to do was a phone call, and they answered right away. We needed our table cloths early, and were able to pick them out without any questions. The day of the wedding the team was perfect! They helped with all of our guest, and made sure we had food to go home the night of our wedding. They made sure everything was kept clean, and moved so fast!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Gallucci's Catering's reply:

Thank you for including us in this special day, it was an honor to be part of your wedding! We love that it was perfect. Congratulations!

Katie Lee · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome food, Awesome people

They are so professional and help you along the way during your food decision making! Besides the wonderful people, they have amazing food. I would like to eat their food daily if I could! I would recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Gallucci's Catering's reply:

Hello Katie, thank you for your review and including us in your special day! I'm so glad you enjoyed food, we agree it is amazing! Congratulations!
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/15/2019

Delicious and Professional

I was very happy with Gallucci’s catering on my special day. The food was delicious. The layout was great and the staff was very professional.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Gallucci's Catering's reply:

Thank you for including us in your day, everything was so beautiful. Cheers to endless years of love and happiness!

Cassandre · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing service, price and food!

We are extremely picky foodies and interviewed over 7 catering companies -- Gallucci's was the best by a mile. Their head chef not only served some of the best salmon I've ever tasted but had one of the most reasonable quotes for our seated dinner. Adrielle was an absolute pleasure to work with and made the day run so smoothly. We would hire this catering company again in a heart beat. Thank you Gallucci's for being so awesome!!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Gallucci's Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and including us in your special day. Your review is amazing and we are so glad that the day turned out perfect. Congratulations!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

Hiring Gallucci's was the best decision we made! Adrielle, our coordinator, went above and beyond in every aspect for our wedding! Communication was quick, they prepared the most amazing and delicious food trials for us, and did everything they could to make sure our linens and table set up were perfect. Not a single complaint. They made every adjustment I requested throughout the planning process and truly made sure the day of ran smoothly and as planned. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! You will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 09/05/2019

Gallucci's Catering's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for your great review and it was my pleasure being part of this experience. We can't wait to see more pictures of the beautiful day!

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing food!

Great food! Great options! My fiancé and I didn’t have enough time to taste test before making a decision but the food was fantastic and the staff was wonderful!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Mandi

Mandi Sonafrank · Married on 12/14/2018

Mouthwatering and magnificent

The team that came out for my wedding was amazing. Arriving late due to an accident (life happens) they did not miss a beat. Being the bride they made sure I had everything I could have asked for BEFORE i asked for it.

The food, plating, tables and service were impeccable. Highly reccomend.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2018

We absolutely loved Gallucci's! Gallucci's was one of the preferred vendors that we were to choose from for our wedding venue. The food was delicious! When we went to the tasting they actually gave us good portions. They were even so nice and made a kids menu. Everyone complemented that they liked that there was a kids menu. Gallucci's does have a bartender that you can add onto your services. The bartender that we got was awesome. Overall I would high recommend Gallucci's as a caterer.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2018

Gallucci's was absolutely amazing to work with. We used them for full service catering for our wedding of 180 people - they rented our tables and linens, set up the night before in the venue, served drinks ect. The quality was fantastic and so many things stand out. First off, the food was AMAZING. I had multiple people comment on how it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. We did Chicken Marsala, Baron of Beef, and a delicious Veggie pasta dish. They packed us a to-go box and we (thankfully) had a few days of leftovers. It was sooooo good. Also fantastic were the servers for the wedding. Plates were cleared quickly, my husband and I always had someone checking to see if we needed more food or drinks, and our guests were taken care of the whole night. We were able to hire bartenders and bring our own alcohol which was a cost savings - they even helped us figure out how much alcohol we needed! I was a little high maintenance with some last minute changes, but it was not problem at all for them and the whole staff was fantastic. They were wonderful, affordable, and did a fabulous job for us. I wanted someone to take care of everything and make it easy. They exceeded expectations - I cannot recommend Gallucci's enough.

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • Kariana

Kariana · Married on 08/03/2017

We are planning from out of state and Polly made it possible for us to do a tasting outside of their regular hours, during our last trip up. The food was phenomenal, and we got to taste exactly what we were interested in (and the portions definitely made my fiance happy!), unlike some other tastings that gave only a sample their "most popular" appetizers. We're so excited to have booked them for the big day :)

Sent on 04/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

I hired Gallucci's to cater my wedding, and they did an excellent job! Polly was a pleasure to work with during the entire process! The food was both beautiful and delicious! And the service was incredible. The servers were very accommodating. They moved tables for us last minute due to rain without complaint, and they were friendly to me and all of my guest at the wedding. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/03/2016
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/11/2016

I don't even know where to begin! I can honestly say that the Gallucci's staff and the incredible food they prepared are both a huge reason my wedding was such a success. My husband is kind of a picky eater, but the owner of Gallucci's, Adrielle, took the time to help us craft a menu that met our needs. The tasting was incredible! The months and weeks leading up to my wedding, Adrielle was an invaluable source of support, information and strategy. In many ways, having Adrielle on my wedding team was like having an extra wedding planner! The day of my wedding, the Gallucci's staff made sure that things ran seamlessly, from setting up the tables, getting drinks and food out on schedule, and making sure everyone was being attended to. I heard so many comments from my guests about how delicious the food was, how the friendly the staff were, and how wonderfully everything came together. I got nothing but positive feedback from my guests. I truly don't believe my wedding would've been even half of the success that it was was had it not been for Gallucci's! Would I recommend them to anyone else? Try I would recommend them to EVERYONE else!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Emily · Married on 03/07/2015

Helped make my event amazing! Food and professionalism was outstanding!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Sara · Married on 01/17/2015

The one thing I heard from all the guests at our wedding was that the food was delicious! I was so busy talking to everyone that I didn't really get to try it the night of, but we were able to take home all the leftovers and ate the food for about a week! It was so good! The staff was amazing! Absolutely amazing!! I hope I have another event where I can use Gallucci's.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Gallucci's Catering's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your night and the food. Cheers to many years of happiness and love!

Leandra · Married on 06/08/2014

Gallucci's catered our wedding reception and did a magnificent job. We went with the buffet style dinner that included the beef and lemon chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, fruit & veggie display and the rustic breads. The food was delicious, as all of our guests will attest, and the staff was wonderful. They were very polite, friendly and professional. We weren't expecting them to be so attentive and anticipate things we might need. They went above and beyond. And, not only were the staff on the day amazing but the manager & sales consultants were great too. They were very helpful with recommendations and working with our budget. They were very accessible, responsive and wonderful to work with. We’re extremely happy with all of the food and services they provided, and highly recommend Gallucci's to everyone.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Sara · Married on 09/14/2013

Gallucci's Catering did an amazing job! Everything was displayed so beautifully and the food was even better than during the tasting. Gallucci's was so each and flexible to work with. I had guest after guest coming up to my on my wedding day telling me how amazing the food was and that they had never had wedding food that was that good. Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding day perfect! I'm so happy that I ended up with Gallucci's Catering, they did such an amazing job!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2012

I used Galluccis to cater my wedding reception, and had an amazing experience. Everyone was so easy to work with and the food was phenomenal. Our reception was in July and I still get compliments on the food. The staff was so courteous and professional. Adrielle and her staff came early and stayed late - even chipping in to help clean at the end of the night. I cannot say enough good things about the people at Galluccis. I contacted several companies in the greater Seattle area - Galluccis has by far the best food, and best pricing of any catering company in the area. I would hands down recommend them to anyone who needs a catering service!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Allison · Married on 09/12/2009

Gallucci's provided everything we asked for and more. The staff was polite, respectful, and very easy to work with as we crafted our menu through a series of tastings. Our guests raved about the food and the bride especially appreciated the willingness of the chef to serve gluten-free items.

Sent on 11/16/2009
  • Brent

Brent · Married on 08/14/2009

Nearly three weeks later, and we still get compliments on the food for our reception that Gallucci's provided. They were all so very professional, and are second to none in the quality of the food. Any time in the future that we need a caterer, it will be Gallucci's!

Sent on 09/02/2009

Jessica · Married on 07/04/2009

I can't rave enough about the staff at Gallucci's. To begin with, one of the Owners, Anne, came to our home to discuss what we were interested in. Before we booked anything, a chef came to our home again and cooked our menu for me, my fiance, my grandfather, and three friends. The food was absolutely amazing and we loved hanging out with Johnny for the night. On my wedding day, everything was amazingly smooth and coordinated, I had never met her, but Mariah already knew who my parents were (and that they don't drink alcohol) and what my husband and I preferred to drink. She kept us going all night with drinks, food, and water - usually before we even asked. Everyone raved about the food and service. I am thrilled we went with Gallucci's and I am convinced that my wedding would not have been as wonderful without them.

The Staff from my wedding really made the effort to go above and beyond the call of duty. They gave us chocolate dipped strawberries as a special (complimentary) treat, prepared a snack bag for our wedding night, even offered to return the cake tier to Celebrity Cakes. Mariah even helped bustle my wedding dress!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Melissa · Married on 01/18/2009

The owner of the venue for my wedding and reception insisted that we use Gallucci's, because he knew they were great to work with and cook amazing food. He was right! Thanks to them, arranging a buffet dinner was the least stressful part of the entire wedding. The staff was all friendly and very accommodating. They even packed a couple of take-away boxes for my husband and I to take to the hotel - I hadn't even thought about that, but they knew what they were doing, and we really appreciated having it later that evening. If I had to do my wedding over, there are some things I'd change, but I'd definitely hire Gallucci's again!

Sent on 12/14/2010

vanny · Married on 08/02/2008

I would Highly recommend Gallucci's to anyone who is planning a wedding or event. Their staff is great at responding to any inquiries we had and also were willing to help on booking items for our event. The food was fantastic and after our wedding we recieved great reviews from our guest. Also, They were willing to work with our budget and give recommendations instead of discouraging.

Sent on 08/19/2008