12 Reviews for Galliard Trio

Ceremony (3)
String-Trio (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)
12 Galliard Trio Reviews

The Galliard Trio are absolutely amazing! We had so many compliments throughout the day/evening about how much everyone enjoyed their music. They definitely added an elegancy to our ceremony. I spoke with Kathy throughout the planning process. She was so kind and never made me feel as if what I wanted couldn't be done. They even learned a new song per my request (I Believe in a Thing Called Love)! I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/5/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, String-Trio, Cello, Flute, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

I found Galliard Trio through Jeannie DeDominick who taught me violin as a kid and has known my family for years! So naturally when it was time to get married I just had to have her! The Galliard Trio is simply wonderful. They provided gorgeous music for our ceremony! Thank you!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Galliard Trio is THE BEST POSSIBLE. It is masterful, dependable, experienced, and exceptional in every way. The group arrived well in advance and was the perfect touch for my daughter's wedding ceremony. In fact, if one did not know how to select music Micheal is so very accomplished he can make suggestions for you and all will be perfect. The BEST MONEY I EVER SPENT

Profile Picture Judith, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Galliard Trio were excellent at our wedding. They were very helpful in the selection of music for our ceremony as well. Our ceremony was outside and on one of the hottest days and Galliard Trio were more than accomodating and played brilliantly.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Galliard Trio was amazing to work with and I would hire them again and again! Their prices were very reasonable and they were very quick to respond. My mother and I had a difference of opinions on what type to music to play during my ceremony (my husband and I wanted to fit a Beatles song in there because it's significant to us) and Kathy worked with me and gave me some alternate suggestions as to how to compromise with my mother and it turned out perfectly! Everyone thought it was beautiful.

Profile Picture Anne Reid, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Flute, Violin, Instrumental-Trio, Ceremony

The Galliard Trio played for our daughter's wedding at the Sheraton Oceanfront. They have a wonderful selection of music. When we entered the hall and heard their beautiful playing, it made us all smile. They are profession, punctual, polite, and well priced. Highly recommend! They added so much charm and beauty to the ceremony.

Profile Picture User6846726, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

What a wonderful group of musicians! I was frantic about ceremony music - the church we got married in only had an electric keyboard, which had the ability to play organ sounds, but I either wanted the real thing or no organ at all. Since I thought the electric keyboard was kind of lame, I had pretty much given up hope on ceremony music. Then I stumbled upon the Galliard Trio - thank goodness I did!! They were SO easy to work with, their music is amazing, and they made the ceremony absolutely beautiful. The cues were flawless, and they did not miss a single beat. Highly recommend them for your ceremony! I thought having a trio in a church would be strange (as opposed to an outdoor wedding) but I was wrong - they made the ceremony!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/12/15, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Cello, Violin, Flute

The Galliard Trio played for my daughter's wedding ceremony in our backyard and were excellent! I had several guests comment on how beautiful and special the music sounded. The group was very accommodating when we had to move their location due to wind. Even though it was a large wedding and venue you could hear them perfectly. When my daughter chose a unique song for the recessional, they found an arrangement for it and played it just the way she wanted. I would highly recommend the Galliard Trio for wedding ceremonies.

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Trio

The Galliard Trio did a great job! As the bride, I wasn't able to hear all of the music in the church before the ceremony, but everyone commented on how nice the music sounded. They were very easy to work with and were helpful in offering song suggestions.

Profile Picture User4478854, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I was married 2 years ago and the Galliard Trio performed both the ceremony music and the pre-reception music for my wedding. They are incredible musicians! I have a degree in music performance and can say that each one is an exceptional musician! All are either actively performing with the Virginia Symphony or have performed with them in the past. Their musicianship is just exquisite! They made my wedding magical and working with them is wonderful! They are both professional and outgoing, and they will work with you to ensure that you have the music you have always dreamed of having in your wedding. They are all classically trained but can play in any genre. They performed in both my brother's wedding in 2008 and my sister's wedding in 2013 and each time we have had nothing but phenomenal music! Words cannot express how wonderful these musicians are. I am SO honored that they played for my wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Galliard Trio was really good. My music budget was very limited but I really wanted instruments playing during the ceremony. It made all the difference and really set the tone. I wanted two special pieces to play for the entrance and exit and they were able to accommodate even though they weren't pieces they had previously done. This was the perfect music for my ceremony and really gave a beautiful touch. Our wedding was outside and you could hear the music fine without a mic set up. They were great sports as the wind that day was gusty but they kept playing on even when their music sheets were blown to the next page. I would recommend you going to their website and listening to their tracks of music. When you compare these to others you will definitely hear a difference. Well worth it. Galliard Trio was professional, followed up with me and made my wedding day easy as it was one less thing I didn't have to keep track of as they made sure they were handling the ceremony music.

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/28/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Very pleasant experience to work with the Galiard Trio. I spoke with Jeannie, and she was very friendly and proactive about my wedding. I really felt like she cared. They got a lot of songs for me that were not originally in their collection, and were happy to do so. They did a beautiful job on the day of the wedding. I wish I could say inexpensive, but that comes with the territory. But I don't have a single complaint!

Profile Picture User1379850, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews