Galit Couture Reviews

Galit Couture 5
Galit Couture 6

Tanya Y · Getting married on 08/25/2019

Couldn’t be happier!!

We don’t usually post reviews but we’ve used Galit Couture’s service several times with such happiness, that we needed to tell others. Unique design, amazing service and quality, and we couldn’t be happier. Everything we’ve bought from Galit Couture fits perfect, and a work of art!

• F

Faina Fuks · Married on 06/30/2019

Mother of the bride , summer2019

I had an excellent experience with Galit Couture. It was a pleasure to communicate and to deal with a professional artist who knows how to make you feel good inside out. She has an excellent taste in how to chose for you the design that suits your individual body . Galit knows how to make your feel like a real women and to look like a real queen. All of those I had experienced while Galit made my dress to my daughters wedding. She was excellent and professional in all her doings. I would definitely recommend Galit for anybody who would like to have such an easy and a professional experience.

• Y

Yeva Rakhamimova · Married on 06/22/2019

The Maker of Pure Art!

Galit couture is my favorite wedding dress and evening dress maker! She knows her job and does it very well. I had her make me a somewhat complicated evening dress that was one of a kind and she nailed it. The dress looked gorgeous!! She also made my 3 girls very unique and breath taking dresses and we all matched up perfectly! The dresses were definitely show stoppers that evening! Galit is one amazing talented lady!

• O

Olga Fazylova · Married on 06/16/2019

A designer who makes a dream dress a reality

I would highly recommend Galit Couture to anyone who is looking to custom make a wedding or evening gown , Galit is the best! A designer from God , a professional with unique taste, vision and magical hands. She was super attentive and patient with me to guarantee that I was absolutely in love with my dress. My dress was stunning, simply breathtaking, I very much appreciate how hard she worked. Love her work and definitely coming back for future happy occasions!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Nour

Nour Hamoudeh · Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Galit custom made an extravagant dress for my bridal shower! She exceeded my expectations and had everyone’s jaw drop at my party! I cannot wait to see my wedding dress that she is making!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Galina Kleynburg · Married on 10/06/2018

God mother of the bride

It was a pleasant experience! Galit has a nice personality and she is a real professional. I love the dress she made for me and all the people on the event liked it. I received a lot of compliments. Thank you Galit!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Bella · Married on 09/09/2018

Love Galit and her magic hands!!!! She is beyond creative and professional!! She made my daughters dream dress, was always kind and accommodating and finished the dress in a short time because we asked last minute to have it done earlier! She is beyond attentive and an amazing eye. My daughter couldn’t be happier and anyone who sees the dress is in love and can’t say enough about how amazing, beautiful and unique the dress is. It is made with the highest quality and looks like a million bucks. Worth every penny and a great experience! I have used her before and will come back again! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2018

alex · Married on 07/24/2018

My perfect wedding dress by Galit

Galit was a pleasure to work with! She created my dream dress and made me look like princess for bmy big day! She always kept in touch with me and always made sure I was happy with every piece of my dress! I love her!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Liridona · Married on 07/23/2018

Amazing experience! Always quick to respond to e-mails & always flexible with time .. when you live an hour away! Love her. Love the dress. She really made my dream dress come alive! I walked into the store with no ideas and hoping I'd find something as I entered. Galit helped me fit the pieces together to hand-make my wedding dress. Could not have been a more satisfied customer ♥️ -THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Diana · Married on 07/07/2018

Galit has made me the happiest bride to be. Her work is absolutely stunning, and nothing like anyone else’s! As soon as I layed eyes on her gowns in her front window, I knew this was where I was going to find my wedding dress. Sure enough it was the first dress I tried on! I will forever be grateful for this beautiful woman who designed the most gorgeous dress I could have ever imagined. Galit’s kindness , positive energy, and professionalism is like no other. I absolutely LOVE GALIT COUTURE! I recommend any bride to go to her store, you will not go to any other once you step foot here! G-d bless you always Galit!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Rosanna · Married on 04/22/2018

My experience here was absolutely amazing! I searched for my perfect wedding dress, went to countless boutiques; even one of the largest in the world. I finally decided to go to Galit Couture and show her pictures of different dresses I loved and ideas I had. She said she would make it for me and that she did! This Sunday I will be walking down the aisle in my very own unique wedding dress. Anytime I had an issue she fixed it or changed it, she added her professional touches which made the dress even more amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure me and my mom feel at ease. I highly recommend Galit to all Brides.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Maryl · Married on 02/18/2018

We heard about Galit Couture for many years! And always dreamed to make a bridal dress by Galit when the time comes! When I got engaged I called Galit Couture right away and purchased a wedding dress from her! It was such a pleasure to work with her as a designer and as a person ! She made a gorgeous dream dress for me! And also evening dress for my mom! I enjoyed every moment working with her!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Rihana Musleh · Married on 12/03/2017

Absolutely stunning

We had a great experience with Galit! My daughter showed her what she wanted and she Executed it. We couldn't be happier. Her work is far more better than what's out there.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Liza · Married on 11/24/2017

Loved my wedding dress! She really took the time to make it perfect

Sent on 05/03/2018

Liza · Married on 11/24/2017

I loved my wedding dress and she really took the time to make it perfect

Sent on 05/03/2018

Dina S · Married on 11/04/2017

She is Great!

Galit is a very talented designer. My sister cousins and friends have all had their gorgeous gowns made by her. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Rana · Married on 08/06/2017

Galit is great! She did my sister in law’s wedding dress and goes by exactly what you want. I originally went to someone else to do my dress but it went terrible, and ended up going to Galit two weeks before the wedding. She gave me a great price and put her all into it. I really appreciate all the hard work she did for me. Next time I’m going to go to her first!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Galit Couture 7

Danielle · Married on 05/16/2017

Galit is a phenomenal designer with extraordinary expertise in her styles and designs. She made my jaw dropping wedding dress, that was like no other dress you see anywhere & that’s exactly what I wanted. She has an amazing talent for dress making & I would do my wedding all over again knowing she was designing my dress. She’s FABULOUS! Highly recommend future brides to go see her work!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Galit Couture 8

Veronika · Married on 11/03/2016

Amazing, absolutely loved it!

Galit is an easy going person and her hand are made out gold. Very professional and the atmosphere that she creates is amazing.Made my wedding dress from scratch. Listens to what kind of dress you want and give her idea. She made dress just the way I wanted and i felt like a princess. Made my dreams come true!!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Michelle · Married on 01/11/2014

Dream dress💜💜💜💜

Can’t say enough good things about galit!!!...she made my dream dress 5years ago and people still come up to me telling me how stunning it was!!!...I have sent her many friends who also had their dresses made by her and they all were 100% satisfied as well!!!...highly recommended

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Galit Couture 9
    Galit Couture 10
    Galit Couture 11

Sigalit · Married on 07/30/2012

Wow ..Galit is just amazing ! My dress was just stunning. I am relgouse and she covered it so beautifully !! Everyone couldn't stop talking about my dress Thanks to Galit !

Sent on 12/17/2013

Rosalind · Married on 10/15/2010

In the interest of full disclosure - Galit is the aunt of my husband, and her wedding gift to us was my wedding gown, so I cannot comment on costs. What I can tell you is that the dress was absolutely phenomenal. I came to her with a picture of a dress that I wanted her to copy, but her version was even better than the original. The workmanship is exceptional, and the materials are top notch. I couldn't have been happier with the final result and everyone commented on how absolutely gorgeous I was (but I really think it was because the dress made me look so good).

Sent on 10/19/2010
  • Julie

Julie Buchman · Married on 05/20/2010

I ordered 2 dresses from Galit, one for my son's wedding and the other for my nephew's wedding. My sister also had Galit's dress for her son's wedding

Galit is an absolutely talented fashion designer. Her dresses are outstanding, recognizable pieces of art. She looks at you and know what dress will fit you, what dress will make you feel gorgeous and beautiful. My both dresses from Galit had long life. My dress for my son's Wedding was made in 2010, 8 years later my friend altered the dress for her Gold Wedding (50 years anniversary). My dress from my nephew's wedding was made in 2013, 2 years later Galit altered the length and the size of my dress for my 50y old bday party, see pics attached. Brides in Galit's dresses are stunning beautiful! The only reason I did not order the bridal's dress at Galit is that I do not have a daughter and at the time of my son's wedding my daughter-in-law was not listening to my opinion yet. She does now, I have 4 granddaughters and we already know that we will be ordering dresses for our brides at Galit Couture...just a little later, when time comes:)

Sent on 11/21/2018

Chaim · Married on 08/08/2007

The wedding dress they made for my wife and her mother were outstanding. They created the dress from scratch and it was out of this world. Both dresses were beautiful and although it is a little bit costly, it was worth every penny.

Sent on 03/23/2008

Adele · Married on 06/13/2007

Galit made both my dress and my mom's and I absolutely loved them both. We are still getting compliments about how fabulous we looked to this day!

Sent on 11/23/2008