Gaithersburg Party Rental Reviews

12 Reviews for Gaithersburg Party Rental

• Ingrid

Ingrid · Married on 10/06/2018

Dance Floor Heroes

Gaithersburg Party Rental was no nonsense - and exactly what I needed. When I realized less than a month before my wedding that neither the venue nor the DJ could provide a dance floor (that the venue required for dancing...!) I was in panic mode. Gaithersburg Party Rental was the first to respond to my request for a quote within a day of my call. While other vendors balked at delivery, setup and breakdown of a 16 foot square dance floor by their staff within the same day, the representative for Gaithersburg Party Rental calmly said, "Yep, we can do that." The cost breakdown on the quote and invoice was very clear - no hidden charges, no confusion. On the day of the installers showed up and did their magic. I have no idea how they got that thing set up and torn down so fast. I went from worried sick about this dance floor to delighted when I had more than half the guests out on it doing the electric slide. Perfect. Exactly what I needed. If I ever need some last minute party heroes to save me again, these are the people I'll call.

Sent on 11/24/2018

They were awesome!!! We were able to rent everything from gaithersburg party rental that we needed for our wedding, so dealing with only one person was really convenient. Bill was our person and he was super helpful. He had recommendations for everything I wasn't sure on and he was spot on. The delivery guys called about 20 min before they were delivering so we could be ready to meet them. The delivery guys were very nice and, bless their hearts, they did all of the set up in the rain. I would use them again in a heart beat.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Shawn · Married on 01/14/2012

Easy to order. Delivered on time. Great customer service.

Sent on 02/07/2012

Janice · Married on 07/19/2008

Excellent company. Made changes multiple times to our order for plates, silverware, etc. and they kept on top of it! Everything was in excellent condition at pickup. Showroom was nicely laid out.

Sent on 08/11/2008
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 11/12/2011

Our caterer (Stone Soup Catering) had recommended Gaithersburg Party Rentals because they have competitive prices and the two have worked many times together, thus making for a smoother day. They have a wide range of inventory to choose from and are well stocked. We rented linens, china, flatware, glassware, tables and heaters. We rented chair covers and sashes elsewhere, where we received a better price. Frank was our person of contact. He was very helpful in deciding on different rentals. He was also very flexible and accommodating to our changing requests throughout the planning period leading up to our wedding. The contract they email can be confusing, since there seems to be no order in which the items are displayed and the fees contained nondescript names, but Frank was able and willing to help explain all the charges and fees. One fee that surprised me was a charge for cleaning, such as rinsing the china and flatware. That fee should be deducted if everything is completely rinsed. My account was credited with that amount two days after the event. Gaithersburg Party Rental arrived on time, set up and broke-down for the event without any issues, just as our caterer had advertised.

Sent on 12/09/2011
  • N+N 5.15.10 Wedding

Nophar · Married on 05/15/2010

We rented 2 tents (40 x 60 and 20 x 20), tables, chairs and linens from GPR. We had a huge order and kept changing the number of tables, the colors of the linens, and even went back and forth on whether we needed side walls and heaters since our wedding was outdoors in May and it was questionable how the weather would be.

Mike was an excellent contact for us and kept up with our order. He made sure that we were sent exactly what we needed. We did have to keep the heater costs and side wall costs at the end because you need to have them on your order a week in advance, but it was worth it to us so that we'd have the equipment we needed in stock in case of inclement weather. I'd still recommend future tent renters to agree on what is being set up at least a week in advance and sticking with the plan to avoid confusion. That being said, at the end of the day, everything was set up just as we needed for our beautiful and warm May day wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2010

Maria · Married on 08/29/2009

3.0
      3.5

I had an issue with napkins. I dod not get all the ones that i needed and I had to take the napkins for my bridal court off of their tables so all the gustes could have napkins. I had to go out of my way to purchase my own napkins it was not convnient. Everything else was great with them its just a matter of someone making sure that the supplies paid for are complete so that things fo smoothly.

Sent on 10/01/2009

Monica · Married on 04/17/2009

3.8
      3.0
      3.5

They have a great website to look at all their products which makes for easy selection. I was able to pick my colors online without having to even go to the rental place. You can call and reserve with no hassle. They are helpful in telling you which size cloths you need for different tables. They offer a great variety of colors in table skirting and linens. Their cloth quality is good and sturdy. They are definitely more reasonably priced than many other vendors.

Sent on 05/12/2009

Ayla · Married on 12/21/2014

3.8
      3.5

I rented chairs from them for my rehersal dinner. Good staff.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Patricia · Married on 02/17/2018

0.8
      1.0

Horrible customer service... they sent me the wrong items for my party and instead of them fixing the issue, they ask me to go back to the office to get the right items..after i paid for delivery which it wasnt cheap either...not renting from them again...

Sent on 02/17/2018

Mia · event on: 02/17/2018

0.8

Horrible customer service!!!!!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Cynthia · Married on 09/27/2008

0.0

The people there are just trying to make a buck. They over-charge and "cannot provide you an arrival estimate until the day before you request to have the equipment arrive." Even when I called the day before, they only gave me a window. The manager was extremely rude and unprofessional. The equipment was dirty and the set up was sloppy. Unless you don't care how your wedding looks and you just want junk, then go to them.

Sent on 10/01/2008