8500 Anniversary Circle, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Gaithersburg Party Rental

Gaithersburg Party Rental is a full service rental company that has served Maryland,Virginia and the District of Columbia since 1966.

Follow Gaithersburg Party Rental on

12 Reviews for Gaithersburg Party Rental

• Ingrid

Ingrid · Married on 10/06/2018

Dance Floor Heroes

Gaithersburg Party Rental was no nonsense - and exactly what I needed. When I realized less than a month before my wedding that neither the venue nor the DJ could provide a dance floor (that the venue required for dancing...!) I was in panic mode. Gaithersburg Party Rental was the first to respond to my request for a quote within a day of my call. While other vendors balked at delivery, setup and breakdown of a 16 foot square dance floor by their staff within the same day, the representative for Gaithersburg Party Rental calmly said, "Yep, we can do that." The cost breakdown on the quote and invoice was very clear - no hidden charges, no confusion. On the day of the installers showed up and did their magic. I have no idea how they got that thing set up and torn down so fast. I went from worried sick about this dance floor to delighted when I had more than half the guests out on it doing the electric slide. Perfect. Exactly what I needed. If I ever need some last minute party heroes to save me again, these are the people I'll call.

Sent on 11/24/2018

They were awesome!!! We were able to rent everything from gaithersburg party rental that we needed for our wedding, so dealing with only one person was really convenient. Bill was our person and he was super helpful. He had recommendations for everything I wasn't sure on and he was spot on. The delivery guys called about 20 min before they were delivering so we could be ready to meet them. The delivery guys were very nice and, bless their hearts, they did all of the set up in the rain. I would use them again in a heart beat.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Shawn · Married on 01/14/2012

Easy to order. Delivered on time. Great customer service.

Sent on 02/07/2012

Gaithersburg Party Rental FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lights, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• 8500 Anniversary Circle Gaithersburg, District of Columbia, 20877 See on map