Gabro Event Services Reviews

151 | Clearwater, FL

151 Reviews for Gabro Event Services

151 Gabro Event Services Reviews

Kathy · Married on 09/10/2018

Gabro Event Services is always amazing!

Ana · Married on 08/04/2018

Kabe is incredible. I previously had the pleasure of working at a location that used Kabe and Gabro Event Services religiously for everything from linens to pipe and drape to uplighting to specialty furniture. Recently, I was tasked with planning a grand opening party for an executive office suite. I immediately thought of Kabe, whose prices are extremely reasonable, demeanor is upbeat, work is thorough, and rentals are beautiful. I feel lucky that I was able to use him again. It was a simple request, red carpet and stanchions with rope, but this grand opening has the bar set high and Kabe never disappoints. I've seen him transform entire rooms with pipe and drape and make brides and grooms look like queens and kings with his specialty furniture.
    If you are looking for a company who will truly do whatever it takes to give you the wedding or event of your dreams, talk to Kabe at Gabro Event Services. His professionalism and knowledge are hard to beat and his dedication to serving his clients is second to none.

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

The decorations, draping, lighting, photo booth, DJ, flowers were absolutely amazing! I have never been more happy with the transformation of our event hall. I had so many compliments on my flowers and also the music. We danced all night!

Angela · Married on 06/08/2018

Gabro did an amazing job for our daughters wedding, We used this company for our drapery, napkins, chargers and chairs. They worked with our venue to setup in advance which helped the flow of the other vendors involved. They were timely and organized. Any concern I had prior to the event was addressed promptly and efficiently. I would highly recommend using this vendor and would absolutely use them again. Great job Gabro and thank you so much for making our event special.

• Denise

Denise · Married on 06/02/2018

We initially contacted Gabro Event Services to handle the decor for our wedding (table cloths, chairs, etc), and in the end we also used them for florals after our previous florist did not work out, in addition to day of coordination. Amanda Gabro was our primary form of contact from start to end and she was hands down one of the most hard working people we have ever met! She did our day of coordination herself after her initial DoC was no longer able to coordinate our wedding. She stuck with us from beginning to end and went above and beyond for us. On our wedding day, her crew was there to set everything up. She was there to ensure everything ran smoothly, including important things such as the timeline of the wedding to small things such as making sure the bridal party was hydrated throughout the day. She never appeared to be overwhelmed, flustered, upset, etc. She handled everything with a smile; our bridal party, parents, and even our guests raved about her! At the end of our wedding (1am) her crew came back on the spot to pack everything up. Amanda is truly one of a kind and we would recommend her for any type of wedding! Thank you Gabro Event Services!!

- Denise and Navin

Gabro Event Services 1
    Gabro Event Services 2
    Gabro Event Services 3
    Gabro Event Services 4
    Gabro Event Services 5

Erik · Married on 06/01/2018

Amanda and her team with Gabro Events did such spectacular work for our wedding. You can tell by the photos that they absolutely love the work they do. We can't thank you enough for helping to make our day so beautiful!!

Gabro Event Services 6
    Gabro Event Services 7

June · Married on 05/26/2018

So happy we decided to call Gabe for help in decorating my daughters wedding reception. He worked with our budget and we couldn’t have been happier. Always responsive, professional, and excellent to work with. Thank you Gabe!

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/19/2018

We used Gabro's floral and DJ services. Amanda and Kabe are absolutely outstanding!! They made all of my dreams truly come true!

Vanessa · Married on 04/27/2018

We used Gabro for our drapery and lighting for our wedding and it looked fantastic and was well-priced!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Gabro Event Services's reply:

Thank you so much for an amazing review. It was our honor to work in your beautiful event.

Belinda · Married on 04/15/2018

Amanda was very sweet and creative She designed my centerpieces and they came out better than I expected! She worked with me on the changes and made sure everything was delivered on time. She is really such a beautiful person when you get to know her. I would hire her for any events she is very passionate and creative.

• F

Felicia · Married on 03/02/2018

i have never had an issue with ordering. They are always on time and even with a last minute request.

Steven · Married on 01/27/2018

The Gabo Event Service did a fantastic job on draperies and string lighting for my daughters wedding. The were very professional, easy to work with, and made her dream of a beautiful wedding come true.
    Thanks for making this day a very special one. S Fischer

Michelle · Married on 12/29/2017

What an amazing team at Gabro. Interacted with the owner at the early stages of our wedding preparation who gave us some great advice about selecting vendors. Gabro was honest about the services they provide versus others and painted a clear picture of why they were the best. He encouraged us to look around but we found time and time again that Gabro offered the best value and service for our wedding date. What started as just a rental for a dance floor became a rental for over-head string lighting, wrapping trees with lights, outdoor space heaters, you name it. Gabro does it all - and they do it at a price that is better value than the competition. I highly encourage you to use Gabro for your event.

Mary Ann · Married on 12/22/2017

Kabe Gabro of Gabro Event Services is the best professional in the Event Services Industry. Kabe did an excellent job in DJ services, ballroom decorations, and announcements. We picked out songs through his state of the art website which he played throughout the Ceremony and Reception and he even added songs for us, too. We and our Guests commented on how smoothly our Wedding Day went thanks to Kabe. We used his linen services, ceiling decorations, and uplighting offerings as well. He is so friendly, accommodating, respectful and fun! He gave us such a memorable Wedding event for which my new husband and I highly recommend to everyone! Also, Kabe's wife, Amanda Gabro, provided the most beautiful floral arrangements not only for the entire Bridal Party but for our venue as well. Thank you both, Kabe and Amanda Gabro!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Gabro Event Services 8

Gabro Event Services's reply:

Most amazing couple! Thank you very much for the review. It was a blast to be a part of your special day. May god bless you with many years of happiness and joy in your marriage.

Kathy · Married on 12/09/2017

Gabro Event Services is always on top of their game and ready to help at a moments notice. Keri went above and beyond to help get our last minute event requests taken care of including accommodating a last minute installation change. Her willingness to help and Gabro's professionalism in allowing her to accommodate our request is stellar! They know what really matters in customer service.

• Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 11/11/2017

Gabro provided string lighting for our reception. Our reception venue was outside and did not have any lights. Kabe was very accommodating and fair in their pricing. The lights really made the evening "sparkle" and looked so great!

Gabro Event Services 9

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

Kabe's team is amazing! I've worked with him on several events now and he never disappoints!

Maria · Married on 09/30/2017

Unbelievable!! They listened to my vision and it was all I imagined and more. I never had so many guests be in Awe of what this amazing professional group put together for our celebration!! Perfect

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Gabro events conpletely blew us away! They made our wedding vission come true. Kabe the dj was awesome and kept the party flowing all night. Can not say enough good things about Kabe and Amanda!!!

Karen · Married on 09/02/2017

Gabro has done an annual event for me for the past five years and every year has been exceptional. His staff is exceptionally courteous, the inventory extensive, and they are totally reliable. Simply put -- I love working with Gabro!

Damaris · Married on 06/30/2017

Nothing but great things to say about Gabro! Thanks for making our event exceptional!

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2017

My experience with Gabro Event Services was perfection! They completely exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to make my wedding day my dream wedding and believed in my vision from the very first meeting. I was so blown away by their attention to detail and how organized and communicative they were. From the very beginning I completely trusted them and they treated my family and me with the utmost respect and care. Whatever you need for your wedding ceremony or reception, please use Gabro! Your wedding decor and set up will be the last thing you need to worry about if using them. The look of my reception was more beautiful than I could've ever imagined because of Gabro.

We love you Gabro and are so grateful for all your hard work, time, and dedication for your clients!

Kangelia · Married on 04/21/2017

As the wedding planner Gabro Event Services provided the draping, uplighting, linens and ceremony seating for the Gibson wedding on 4/21/2017 at Boca Ciega Ballroom in St Pete Beach Recreation. Kabe's level of customer service and professionalism totally exceeded our expectations. Both he and his staff were very accommodating during the entire process from start to finish. Thanks so much for collaborating with us to make our clients dream a reality! If you are looking for a true wedding professional that cares about his clients and their vision; do not hesitate in contacting Kabe.

Amber · Married on 03/11/2017

Kabe and team had a HUGE impact on our wedding. I was SO overwhelmed as I started the planning process, then I discovered Gabro Event Services. Kabe put me at ease instantly! We used him for drapery, lighting, centerpieces, chairs, ceremony music and reception DJ (he's FAB)! Utilizing him for all of those services made planning SO much easier. He also has a portal where you can input all of your details and music that you want (and don't want) played. It wasn't only an AMAZING outcome but a super fun experience. The only word I have to describe my wedding day is "PERFECT"!

KK · Married on 02/19/2017

Excellent, Outstanding, and Beautiful work!!!!! He created a venue for my daughter's wedding that took our breath away it was so beautiful and elegant!