Gabriele's Hand Designs Reviews

Gabriele's Hand Designs 5
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2019

Gabriele is a gem

I can not recommend Gabriele enough. We were married at a vineyard and the romantic, natural look she created could not have been more perfect for the space. I’ve already sent some other friends who are getting married at the same place her way.

She is incredibly thorough and has a genuine concern for your happiness. From the first point of contact, she sent a detailed list of what each element entailed and helped me figure out where to modify to fit my budget, suggesting flowers I might not have considered that would help me get more bang for my buck.

In the end, I sort of let her run with it and the end result was just beautiful.

I had my bouquet made out of seashells and she combined those flowers with such lush greenery and succulents, it blew me away.

Beyond her work, she’s just such an incredible person to work with. In an industry where there are so many options and it’s hard to sift through what’s authentic and what’s a sales pitch, she is just so genuine and kind and REAL. She cares so much about what she does and the result shows.

Gabriele's Hand Designs 6
    Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Talented Florist

Gabriele did an amazing job designing my centerpieces, aisle decor and bouqets at my wedding at Wadsworth Mansion on 7.20.2019. It was one of the hottest days of the year and she worked hard to make sure my vision was a reality. Everything she created looked exactly like the photos I had sent her. It was everything I could have envisioned. Also, her price was half of what other florist wanted to charge me. I would highly recommend . She was one of the best vendors that I selected and she did exactly what I had asked for.

Gabriele's Hand Designs 7
    Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Clara

Clara · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely beautiful

Gabriele is such a talented florist. From the first time we met I knew she understood my vision for my wedding. I sent her pictures of some ideas and she made it happen and even more beautiful than I expected. I am so happy she was our florist. She delivered and set everything up at the venue. Thank you Gabriele for making my day more beautiful than I envisioned.

Gabriele's Hand Designs 13
    Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Staciecaparella

stacie · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Dedicated to her work willing to work with a bride and groom that lived across country. We did not met until my wedding day and she did fabulous. I could not ask for more beautiful flowers for our special day!

Gabriele's Hand Designs 18
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 19
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 20
    Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 03/15/2019

Bouquet’s & Boutonnières

Gabriel was awesome. She was very attentive to detail and my bouquets and boutonnières were exactly as I pictured. She worked with my budget and the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 12/28/2018

Winter Florals

I decided to work with Gabriele based on her kindness, response to emails, and when meeting her seeing her creativity and openness to hearing what I liked. Leading up to the wedding I would email her with any inspo I found and she was always on board with my vision! We had a winter wedding and I requested alot of greenery with hints of burgundy and berries. The bouquets came out beautiful - mine was exactly what I imagined, the bridesmaids however had a bright pink flower in there that I wasn't crazy about.. BUT the bouquets beautiful! Gabriele was on time dropping the bouquets off to my house the day of the wedding. There was some miscommunication with who was purchasing the berries for the centerpieces and when Gabriele left my house to go set up at the venue she actually stopped at a store and picked up cranberries to include in the centerpieces which I am SO appreciative of her doing that! The centerpieces did have that bright pink flower in there but again, the centerpiece as a whole looked great and had TONS of wintry greenery and the berries which I loved! We also had a beautiful garland made for the sweetheart table! Some of the products (clear jars) were rented from Gabriele and she took care of the pick up from the venue the following day which was nice not to have to worry about collecting items and dropping them back to her. I also had a corsage made for a friend which came out very pretty! Gabriele is a lovely woman who understands and works within your vision and budget!!

Gabriele's Hand Designs 21
    Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Vendor of the Wedding

Gabriele was amazing! The flowers were everything I wanted them to be and more. I got so many compliments on the bouquets and the centerpieces. Gabriele was more than willing to work around my budget, and delivered on everything I asked for and was promised to me. I have zero complaints and have already recommended her to a few other friends getting married in the near future.

Gabriele's Hand Designs 26
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 31
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 32
    Sent on 03/11/2019

Tara · Married on 08/12/2018

My flowers for my ceremony and my wedding bouquet were stunning! As a future bride you imagine what your wedding will look like but with Gabrielle’s they absolutely exceeded all of my expectations! Thank you so much for all of your help!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Mckeon · Married on 08/11/2018

One of a kind

Not only a very sweet woman but the experience was like I was sitting with family. Met at her house and played with her cat and dog while looking at flowers. Definitely something I’ll remember!

Gabriele's Hand Designs 33
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 34
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 35
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 36
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 37
    Sent on 03/10/2019

Gabriele's Hand Designs's reply:

Thanks Amanda! BTW Lacey and Little always love it when they get to meet a client! And thanks for posting these lovely pictures!

Emily Fazio · Married on 07/20/2018

AMAZING Experience!

Our entire planning experience with Gabriele was wonderful! She offered great suggestions, and she really helped to paint us a picture of what our floral arrangements would like the day of our wedding. On top of her being so accommodating, the cost for everything did not compare to other local florists. We were more than happy with the way everything turned out. I HIGHLY recommend working with Gabriele!

Gabriele's Hand Designs 38
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 39
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 40
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 41
    Sent on 02/15/2019

Hi Emily!

I had such fun helping plan your wedding flowers! Thanks so much and thank you for the beautiful images!

Gabriele
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/23/2018

Carefree Wedding Day Of Your Flower Dreams

She was absolutely fantastic and delivered above and beyond in all categories. Her designs were exactly as explained and really even more beautiful then I could image. She was also able to come up with creative ideas to stay within my budget. I 100% recommend her and if your looking for a carefree wedding day of your flower dreams it will certainly come true with Gabriele's Hand Designs.

Gabriele's Hand Designs 42
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 52
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 53
    Sent on 01/30/2019

Hi Caitlin!

Thanks so much for the review and the photos!It was an absolute joy helping bring your vision to life!
    Gabriele

jaimie · Married on 06/09/2018

Top notch and very affordable! Highly recommend!

I couldn't have been happier with Gabriele's services. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exceeded my expectations. She was VERY affordable and very pleasant to work with. She met with me on more than one occasion to discuss details and was very helpful with her recommendations especially since I tend to be a little indecisive. The day of the wedding I didn't worry about the flowers one bit, her and her team handled everything flawlessly. I even used her services for my bridal shower and would highly recommend to friends!

Gabriele's Hand Designs 54
    Sent on 02/01/2019

Marc & Nancy · Married on 05/24/2018

Excellent to work with!

Gabriele was wonderful to work with she understood my vision and executed it perfectly! My guest commented all night how beautiful my flowers were. I will definitely use her in the future if needed.

Gabriele's Hand Designs 55
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 56
    Sent on 01/28/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

It was a delight to work with Gabriele. She was flexible to our ideas and went to great lengths to see our vision, sourcing individual vases for our guest tables. Her work was absolutely beautiful and she was artistic, organized and responsive. She was committed to working within our budget, providing price quotes based on photos of various floral arrangements, and suggesting tweaks to the flower formulas to help us stay within our budget.

Gabriele's Hand Designs 57
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 58
    Sent on 06/08/2018

Mary · Married on 09/09/2017

From the get go Gabe was so accomodating and professional. My daughter, future son -in-law and I met with her and we immediately clicked. We hired her on the spot! The ceremony was outside. Gabe made a beautiful arbor which was perfect for the setting and the reception arrangements and bouquets were gorgeous. The floral choices complimented the entire event from start to finish. Thanks Gabe!!!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Tiana · Married on 07/30/2017

Gabriele did the bouquet for my wedding as well as flowers for an arbor, which I also rented from her. Everything came out beautifully and I was so happy with the floral arrangements that she made. Before the wedding, she was very helpful in letting me know what flowers were available in my price range based on a picture I brought in of what I wanted. She was able to accommodate my pricing, even using flowers from her own garden. She was on time with delivery on my wedding day and very helpful in moving the arbor from my outdoor ceremony to inside the dining hall, where it served as a backdrop for my head table. I have no complaints and would definitely recommend her for all your wedding needs.

Gabriele's Hand Designs 59
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 60
    Sent on 06/10/2018
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 06/09/2017

Gabriele’s flowers were absolutely gorgeous on our wedding day! She was so easy to work with and provided exactly what we were looking for. Her prices were half of what other florists wanted to charge!! The personal flowers, garland, wreaths, and church arrangements were BEAUTIFUL and looked great next to our handmade silk floral centerpieces and bouquets!

Another great touch is Gabriele personally visited all pre-wedding locations (hotel, bride’s house, church, and venue) to make sure everything was perfect and to pin on everyone’s personal flowers! Just the pinning alone is so worth it! Our groomsmen flowers weren’t droopy!! We highly recommend Gabriele's Hand Designs!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Jaritza · Married on 05/13/2017

Gabriele was very flexible with our budget and she was able to make some beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding at the Branford House (CT). She was in communication throughout the entire wedding planning process and allowed us to make modifications and additions to our order even in the month prior to the wedding. She is very flexible and allowed us to drop-in whenever we were in town from Boston.

Sent on 05/29/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/26/2017

I absolutely love Gabriele! Anyone who books her will not be disappointed. Not only does she go above and beyond with flexible pricing and descriptive explainations of flowers/boquets but she's also so friendly and understanding.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Karen · Married on 03/04/2017

Call Gabriele! She did our entire wedding! She is professional, has gorgeous taste and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her bouquets, centerpieces, and floral designs for the ceremony were breathtaking! Everyone is still talking about them. She is creative, affordable and has elegant taste!!!!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Dianna · Married on 12/31/2016

Gabriele is an AMAZING florist! She listened to everything I wanted and over delivered on my vision. I live in NY and we weren't able to meet until the day of the wedding. Gabriele took the time to talk through all of my options based off of the photos that I sent her. I was sitting in the makeup chair when I saw her pull up through the window. I literally jumped out of the seat when I caught a glimpse of the bouquets. THEY WERE INCREDIBLE. They blew the photos I sent her out of the water and took everyone's breath away. I was so excited and proud to have my bridal party and myself walk down the aisle with our bouquets. Not to mention that the corsages and boutonnieres for the guys were just as amazing. I'd use Gabriele often if I lived in CT, she's amazing. Thank you for sharing your creativity and making my day just that much more special. XO

Sent on 01/15/2017

Daniel · Married on 10/22/2016

Our flowers were simply amazing. Gabriele was so great to work with. She communicated really well during the planning process and listened and understood exactly what we were looking for. She was able to work within our budget and suggest ways we could get the most out of what we were willing to spend. We never felt like she was trying to get us to spend more and was honest about cost which was very refreshing. The flowers looked absolutely stunning. The centerpieces and bouquet were exactly as we had pictured and her ideas and design for our ceremony was perfect. She was even able to provide little extras outside of normal flowers such as spray painted pumpkins. We highly recommend Gabriele!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

Gabriele is unbelievable!!! From emailing back and forth and talking over the vision to the day of - she was amazing. She understood my vision of using gold and going for a Great Gatsby theme. She helped brainstorm and creatively come up with beautiful floral designs and even handmade gold sequin tablecloths and runners for us. The day of, we unfortunately had to move the event inside, but thanks to Gabriele, it was the most beautiful indoor ceremony I have ever seen!!! And when I saw my bouquet (Gabriele personally delivered it to me in my bridal suite), I couldn't help but smile even though I was upset about the rain. Gabriele is amazing. HIGHLY recommend. She made our day beautiful.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Joanna · Married on 09/09/2016

I just got married yesterday and I have to say my flowers were beautiful. Everyone was commenting on how beautiful the centerpeices were. I went with bright mix of flowers, they were beautiful. I had them on a tall glass cylinder with little twig things inside the cylinder. Gabriele also made our chuppah. It was made of birch and th garland on it was beautiful. My bouquet and all the bridesmaid flowers were amazing. Gabriele had a lot of suggestions and was able to pull what I wanted together. Her prices are very reasonable, and she really put a personal touch on everything. Do no hesitate to book Gabriele.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Gabriele absolutely nailed our wedding flowers. We gave her a color scheme and provided pictures of our bridal party attire, and she did the rest. Everyone kept telling us how amazing our flowers and colors were!

Sent on 09/24/2016