Gabriele's Hand Designs Reviews

Gabriele's Hand Designs 5
Gabriele's Hand Designs 6
Gabriele's Hand Designs 7

Tara · Married on 08/12/2018

My flowers for my ceremony and my wedding bouquet were stunning! As a future bride you imagine what your wedding will look like but with Gabrielle’s they absolutely exceeded all of my expectations! Thank you so much for all of your help!!!!

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

It was a delight to work with Gabriele. She was flexible to our ideas and went to great lengths to see our vision, sourcing individual vases for our guest tables. Her work was absolutely beautiful and she was artistic, organized and responsive. She was committed to working within our budget, providing price quotes based on photos of various floral arrangements, and suggesting tweaks to the flower formulas to help us stay within our budget.

Gabriele's Hand Designs 8
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 9

Mary · Married on 09/09/2017

From the get go Gabe was so accomodating and professional. My daughter, future son -in-law and I met with her and we immediately clicked. We hired her on the spot! The ceremony was outside. Gabe made a beautiful arbor which was perfect for the setting and the reception arrangements and bouquets were gorgeous. The floral choices complimented the entire event from start to finish. Thanks Gabe!!!!!!

Tiana · Married on 07/30/2017

Gabriele did the bouquet for my wedding as well as flowers for an arbor, which I also rented from her. Everything came out beautifully and I was so happy with the floral arrangements that she made. Before the wedding, she was very helpful in letting me know what flowers were available in my price range based on a picture I brought in of what I wanted. She was able to accommodate my pricing, even using flowers from her own garden. She was on time with delivery on my wedding day and very helpful in moving the arbor from my outdoor ceremony to inside the dining hall, where it served as a backdrop for my head table. I have no complaints and would definitely recommend her for all your wedding needs.

Gabriele's Hand Designs 10
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 11
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 06/09/2017

Gabriele’s flowers were absolutely gorgeous on our wedding day! She was so easy to work with and provided exactly what we were looking for. Her prices were half of what other florists wanted to charge!! The personal flowers, garland, wreaths, and church arrangements were BEAUTIFUL and looked great next to our handmade silk floral centerpieces and bouquets!

Another great touch is Gabriele personally visited all pre-wedding locations (hotel, bride’s house, church, and venue) to make sure everything was perfect and to pin on everyone’s personal flowers! Just the pinning alone is so worth it! Our groomsmen flowers weren’t droopy!! We highly recommend Gabriele's Hand Designs!!

Jaritza · Married on 05/13/2017

Gabriele was very flexible with our budget and she was able to make some beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding at the Branford House (CT). She was in communication throughout the entire wedding planning process and allowed us to make modifications and additions to our order even in the month prior to the wedding. She is very flexible and allowed us to drop-in whenever we were in town from Boston.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/26/2017

I absolutely love Gabriele! Anyone who books her will not be disappointed. Not only does she go above and beyond with flexible pricing and descriptive explainations of flowers/boquets but she's also so friendly and understanding.

Karen · Married on 03/04/2017

Call Gabriele! She did our entire wedding! She is professional, has gorgeous taste and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her bouquets, centerpieces, and floral designs for the ceremony were breathtaking! Everyone is still talking about them. She is creative, affordable and has elegant taste!!!!!

Dianna · Married on 12/31/2016

Gabriele is an AMAZING florist! She listened to everything I wanted and over delivered on my vision. I live in NY and we weren't able to meet until the day of the wedding. Gabriele took the time to talk through all of my options based off of the photos that I sent her. I was sitting in the makeup chair when I saw her pull up through the window. I literally jumped out of the seat when I caught a glimpse of the bouquets. THEY WERE INCREDIBLE. They blew the photos I sent her out of the water and took everyone's breath away. I was so excited and proud to have my bridal party and myself walk down the aisle with our bouquets. Not to mention that the corsages and boutonnieres for the guys were just as amazing. I'd use Gabriele often if I lived in CT, she's amazing. Thank you for sharing your creativity and making my day just that much more special. XO

Daniel · Married on 10/22/2016

Our flowers were simply amazing. Gabriele was so great to work with. She communicated really well during the planning process and listened and understood exactly what we were looking for. She was able to work within our budget and suggest ways we could get the most out of what we were willing to spend. We never felt like she was trying to get us to spend more and was honest about cost which was very refreshing. The flowers looked absolutely stunning. The centerpieces and bouquet were exactly as we had pictured and her ideas and design for our ceremony was perfect. She was even able to provide little extras outside of normal flowers such as spray painted pumpkins. We highly recommend Gabriele!

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

Gabriele is unbelievable!!! From emailing back and forth and talking over the vision to the day of - she was amazing. She understood my vision of using gold and going for a Great Gatsby theme. She helped brainstorm and creatively come up with beautiful floral designs and even handmade gold sequin tablecloths and runners for us. The day of, we unfortunately had to move the event inside, but thanks to Gabriele, it was the most beautiful indoor ceremony I have ever seen!!! And when I saw my bouquet (Gabriele personally delivered it to me in my bridal suite), I couldn't help but smile even though I was upset about the rain. Gabriele is amazing. HIGHLY recommend. She made our day beautiful.

Joanna · Married on 09/09/2016

I just got married yesterday and I have to say my flowers were beautiful. Everyone was commenting on how beautiful the centerpeices were. I went with bright mix of flowers, they were beautiful. I had them on a tall glass cylinder with little twig things inside the cylinder. Gabriele also made our chuppah. It was made of birch and th garland on it was beautiful. My bouquet and all the bridesmaid flowers were amazing. Gabriele had a lot of suggestions and was able to pull what I wanted together. Her prices are very reasonable, and she really put a personal touch on everything. Do no hesitate to book Gabriele.

Gabriele absolutely nailed our wedding flowers. We gave her a color scheme and provided pictures of our bridal party attire, and she did the rest. Everyone kept telling us how amazing our flowers and colors were!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2016

We really loved working with Gabriele. She was very accomodating and knowledgable. On the day of our wedding we were blown away by the beauty of the flower arrangements. She is very affordable and so creative!! She really deserves your business!

Knarik · Married on 08/19/2016

Gabrielle did an absolutely incredible job for our August wedding. She brought everything I had in my mind to life, and was extremely helpful throughout the entire process! Thank you Gabrielle!

Elaine · Married on 08/13/2016

Gabriele is an AMAZING florist! She listened to everything my daughter wanted and over delivered on her vision. I (mother of the bride) live in NY and we weren't able to meet until right before the wedding day. Gabriele took the time to talk through all of the plans made by her and my daughter. On the day of the wedding she decorated the Wadsworth Mansion exactly the way my daughter wanted. I was so excited and proud to have my daughter and her bridal party walk down the aisle with their bouquets. Not to mention the flower girl's crown and boutonnieres for the guys which were just as amazing. Our guest "ooh and aah" over all of the arraignments. I knew Gabriele was truly amazing when a wedding guest who owned a florist shop pulled me aside to expressed how impressed she was with the floral arrangements. I'd use Gabriele often if I lived in CT, she's creative and her price points very affordable . Thank you for sharing your creativity and making my daughter's day just that much more special.

Carla · Married on 08/12/2016

Gabriele is amazing! She helped me plan out the flowers for my bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony from across the country and was very responsive, helpful, and professional. She really knows her craft and we could not be more happy with the flower arrangements she created for our wedding! Gabriele adds beautiful details and gives great suggestions. I 100% recommend Gabriele. We received numerous compliments from our guests on how beautiful her flowers were. Thank you Gabriele!!!!

Gabriele is not just a florist -- she's an artist whose medium is flowers. My fiancée was drawn to Gabriele's work at a bridal expo several months before our July 23 wedding at the Mark Twain House & Museum in Hartford. After meeting with Gabriele at her home, we felt at ease knowing our special day was going to have lovely florals. She took our somewhat vague ideas about wanting shades of purple and a botanical vibe, and knew exactly what do. From the elegant garland that she hung on the Twain porch to both of our bridal bouquets, to the lovely centerpieces to the beautiful display for our sweetheart table... we can go on and on! When we arrived at the venue a little more than an hour before the ceremony, Gabriele already had everything set up. She also placed the flowers on our cake from Modern Pastry. For all the detail and care in choosing and arranging the flowers for our wedding, did we mention that her services were reasonably priced? And she let us keep the lovely little wire basket that she provided to our flower girl for the ceremony.

elise · Married on 07/09/2016

Gabriele was AMAZING! First let me say that I love flowers and am a bit of a flower snob and Gabriele went entirely above and beyond what I had dreamed of for my wedding flowers. She is such an artist! After sharing a few photos of what I was imagining for my bouquet and the reception decor, she took it from there and honestly gave me even better flowers than I was imagining. She was so kind and easy to work with, extremely responsive and attentive to my sometimes excessive emailing!

I highly highly recommend choosing her to be your florist. She is so reasonably priced, and really helped me to stay within my budget. She also puts a lot of care into her work which is so professional and wonderful. She came to my reception to help set up each and every one of the centerpieces before the ceremony, and pinned all the guys boutonnieres to ensure they looked perfect.

I could go on and on about how much I loved my wedding flowers and how grateful I am to Gabriele for being the best. I researched/spoke with a lot of florists before landing on Gabriele and I hope I can save you the time and energy and just give you the advice to choose her. I promise you won't regret it!

Laura · Married on 05/22/2016

I cannot begin to say enough about Gabriele! From our first time meeting her it was a true match! She immediately helped you feel comfortable and helped you bring your vision to life! Gabriele decorated the venue inside and out with her beautiful flowers and we couldn't have been more pleased! Gabriele kept in touch numerous times throughout the process and made her self available when there were questions. She also hand-made beautiful burlap runners for each of our tables and they came out gorgeous! We cannot thank her enough and cannot say enough good things about her!

Julie · Married on 10/10/2015

Gabriele was AMAZING to work with! We found her through a bridal show and liked her instantly because of the beautiful white birch arch she had on display. WE met a few weeks later at her house and after looking through just a few pins I had on Pinterest, she totally got my style. Gabriele showed us specific flowers in magazines and we pretty much just said yes to everything she suggested. The flowers turned out better than I ever expected, they were the perfect colors and variety of flowers. We even had a slight decrease to our budget a few weeks before the wedding and Gabriele was completely understanding and found us ways to save money with everything still looking perfect.

Gabriele provided beautiful flowers for our 10/4/15 wedding! Everyone was complimenting on the bouquets and centerpieces...I loved the colors and styles she chose, she did an amazing job and I would totally recommend her for future couples! Thank you Gabriele for everything!! Xoxo

Katy · Married on 09/07/2015

Gabriele was amazing at taking the ideas I had and turning them into beautiful designs. She delivered them on time the day of the wedding and stayed for a while to help make sure everyone had their flowers pinned on correctly. We were blown away by her services and by the value as well! Highly recommend her for anyone's wedding flowers!

Dana · Married on 08/01/2015

The most beautiful wedding arrangements! Above and beyond my expectations!