Gabriele's Hand Designs Reviews

Gabriele's Hand Designs 7
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 12/28/2018

Winter Florals

I decided to work with Gabriele based on her kindness, response to emails, and when meeting her seeing her creativity and openness to hearing what I liked. Leading up to the wedding I would email her with any inspo I found and she was always on board with my vision! We had a winter wedding and I requested alot of greenery with hints of burgundy and berries. The bouquets came out beautiful - mine was exactly what I imagined, the bridesmaids however had a bright pink flower in there that I wasn't crazy about.. BUT the bouquets beautiful! Gabriele was on time dropping the bouquets off to my house the day of the wedding. There was some miscommunication with who was purchasing the berries for the centerpieces and when Gabriele left my house to go set up at the venue she actually stopped at a store and picked up cranberries to include in the centerpieces which I am SO appreciative of her doing that! The centerpieces did have that bright pink flower in there but again, the centerpiece as a whole looked great and had TONS of wintry greenery and the berries which I loved! We also had a beautiful garland made for the sweetheart table! Some of the products (clear jars) were rented from Gabriele and she took care of the pick up from the venue the following day which was nice not to have to worry about collecting items and dropping them back to her. I also had a corsage made for a friend which came out very pretty! Gabriele is a lovely woman who understands and works within your vision and budget!!

Gabriele's Hand Designs 20
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 21
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 22
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 23
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 24
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Vendor of the Wedding

Gabriele was amazing! The flowers were everything I wanted them to be and more. I got so many compliments on the bouquets and the centerpieces. Gabriele was more than willing to work around my budget, and delivered on everything I asked for and was promised to me. I have zero complaints and have already recommended her to a few other friends getting married in the near future.

Gabriele's Hand Designs 25
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 26
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 27
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 28
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 29
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 30
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 31

Tara · Married on 08/12/2018

My flowers for my ceremony and my wedding bouquet were stunning! As a future bride you imagine what your wedding will look like but with Gabrielle’s they absolutely exceeded all of my expectations! Thank you so much for all of your help!!!!

• Amanda

Amanda Mckeon · Married on 08/11/2018

One of a kind

Not only a very sweet woman but the experience was like I was sitting with family. Met at her house and played with her cat and dog while looking at flowers. Definitely something I’ll remember!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 32
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 33
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 34
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 35
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 36

Gabriele's Hand Designs's reply:

Thanks Amanda! BTW Lacey and Little always love it when they get to meet a client! And thanks for posting these lovely pictures!

Emily Fazio · Married on 07/20/2018

AMAZING Experience!

Our entire planning experience with Gabriele was wonderful! She offered great suggestions, and she really helped to paint us a picture of what our floral arrangements would like the day of our wedding. On top of her being so accommodating, the cost for everything did not compare to other local florists. We were more than happy with the way everything turned out. I HIGHLY recommend working with Gabriele!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 37
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 38
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 39
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 40

Gabriele's Hand Designs's reply:

Hi Emily!

I had such fun helping plan your wedding flowers! Thanks so much and thank you for the beautiful images!

Gabriele

jaimie · Married on 06/09/2018

Top notch and very affordable! Highly recommend!

I couldn't have been happier with Gabriele's services. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exceeded my expectations. She was VERY affordable and very pleasant to work with. She met with me on more than one occasion to discuss details and was very helpful with her recommendations especially since I tend to be a little indecisive. The day of the wedding I didn't worry about the flowers one bit, her and her team handled everything flawlessly. I even used her services for my bridal shower and would highly recommend to friends!

Gabriele's Hand Designs 41

Marc & Nancy · Married on 05/24/2018

Excellent to work with!

Gabriele was wonderful to work with she understood my vision and executed it perfectly! My guest commented all night how beautiful my flowers were. I will definitely use her in the future if needed.

Gabriele's Hand Designs 42
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 43

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

It was a delight to work with Gabriele. She was flexible to our ideas and went to great lengths to see our vision, sourcing individual vases for our guest tables. Her work was absolutely beautiful and she was artistic, organized and responsive. She was committed to working within our budget, providing price quotes based on photos of various floral arrangements, and suggesting tweaks to the flower formulas to help us stay within our budget.

Gabriele's Hand Designs 44
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 45

Mary · Married on 09/09/2017

From the get go Gabe was so accomodating and professional. My daughter, future son -in-law and I met with her and we immediately clicked. We hired her on the spot! The ceremony was outside. Gabe made a beautiful arbor which was perfect for the setting and the reception arrangements and bouquets were gorgeous. The floral choices complimented the entire event from start to finish. Thanks Gabe!!!!!!

Tiana · Married on 07/30/2017

Gabriele did the bouquet for my wedding as well as flowers for an arbor, which I also rented from her. Everything came out beautifully and I was so happy with the floral arrangements that she made. Before the wedding, she was very helpful in letting me know what flowers were available in my price range based on a picture I brought in of what I wanted. She was able to accommodate my pricing, even using flowers from her own garden. She was on time with delivery on my wedding day and very helpful in moving the arbor from my outdoor ceremony to inside the dining hall, where it served as a backdrop for my head table. I have no complaints and would definitely recommend her for all your wedding needs.

Gabriele's Hand Designs 46
    Gabriele's Hand Designs 47
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 06/09/2017

Gabriele’s flowers were absolutely gorgeous on our wedding day! She was so easy to work with and provided exactly what we were looking for. Her prices were half of what other florists wanted to charge!! The personal flowers, garland, wreaths, and church arrangements were BEAUTIFUL and looked great next to our handmade silk floral centerpieces and bouquets!

Another great touch is Gabriele personally visited all pre-wedding locations (hotel, bride’s house, church, and venue) to make sure everything was perfect and to pin on everyone’s personal flowers! Just the pinning alone is so worth it! Our groomsmen flowers weren’t droopy!! We highly recommend Gabriele's Hand Designs!!

Jaritza · Married on 05/13/2017

Gabriele was very flexible with our budget and she was able to make some beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding at the Branford House (CT). She was in communication throughout the entire wedding planning process and allowed us to make modifications and additions to our order even in the month prior to the wedding. She is very flexible and allowed us to drop-in whenever we were in town from Boston.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/26/2017

I absolutely love Gabriele! Anyone who books her will not be disappointed. Not only does she go above and beyond with flexible pricing and descriptive explainations of flowers/boquets but she's also so friendly and understanding.

Karen · Married on 03/04/2017

Call Gabriele! She did our entire wedding! She is professional, has gorgeous taste and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her bouquets, centerpieces, and floral designs for the ceremony were breathtaking! Everyone is still talking about them. She is creative, affordable and has elegant taste!!!!!

Dianna · Married on 12/31/2016

Gabriele is an AMAZING florist! She listened to everything I wanted and over delivered on my vision. I live in NY and we weren't able to meet until the day of the wedding. Gabriele took the time to talk through all of my options based off of the photos that I sent her. I was sitting in the makeup chair when I saw her pull up through the window. I literally jumped out of the seat when I caught a glimpse of the bouquets. THEY WERE INCREDIBLE. They blew the photos I sent her out of the water and took everyone's breath away. I was so excited and proud to have my bridal party and myself walk down the aisle with our bouquets. Not to mention that the corsages and boutonnieres for the guys were just as amazing. I'd use Gabriele often if I lived in CT, she's amazing. Thank you for sharing your creativity and making my day just that much more special. XO

Daniel · Married on 10/22/2016

Our flowers were simply amazing. Gabriele was so great to work with. She communicated really well during the planning process and listened and understood exactly what we were looking for. She was able to work within our budget and suggest ways we could get the most out of what we were willing to spend. We never felt like she was trying to get us to spend more and was honest about cost which was very refreshing. The flowers looked absolutely stunning. The centerpieces and bouquet were exactly as we had pictured and her ideas and design for our ceremony was perfect. She was even able to provide little extras outside of normal flowers such as spray painted pumpkins. We highly recommend Gabriele!

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

Gabriele is unbelievable!!! From emailing back and forth and talking over the vision to the day of - she was amazing. She understood my vision of using gold and going for a Great Gatsby theme. She helped brainstorm and creatively come up with beautiful floral designs and even handmade gold sequin tablecloths and runners for us. The day of, we unfortunately had to move the event inside, but thanks to Gabriele, it was the most beautiful indoor ceremony I have ever seen!!! And when I saw my bouquet (Gabriele personally delivered it to me in my bridal suite), I couldn't help but smile even though I was upset about the rain. Gabriele is amazing. HIGHLY recommend. She made our day beautiful.

Joanna · Married on 09/09/2016

I just got married yesterday and I have to say my flowers were beautiful. Everyone was commenting on how beautiful the centerpeices were. I went with bright mix of flowers, they were beautiful. I had them on a tall glass cylinder with little twig things inside the cylinder. Gabriele also made our chuppah. It was made of birch and th garland on it was beautiful. My bouquet and all the bridesmaid flowers were amazing. Gabriele had a lot of suggestions and was able to pull what I wanted together. Her prices are very reasonable, and she really put a personal touch on everything. Do no hesitate to book Gabriele.

Gabriele absolutely nailed our wedding flowers. We gave her a color scheme and provided pictures of our bridal party attire, and she did the rest. Everyone kept telling us how amazing our flowers and colors were!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2016

We really loved working with Gabriele. She was very accomodating and knowledgable. On the day of our wedding we were blown away by the beauty of the flower arrangements. She is very affordable and so creative!! She really deserves your business!

Knarik · Married on 08/19/2016

Gabrielle did an absolutely incredible job for our August wedding. She brought everything I had in my mind to life, and was extremely helpful throughout the entire process! Thank you Gabrielle!

Elaine · Married on 08/13/2016

Gabriele is an AMAZING florist! She listened to everything my daughter wanted and over delivered on her vision. I (mother of the bride) live in NY and we weren't able to meet until right before the wedding day. Gabriele took the time to talk through all of the plans made by her and my daughter. On the day of the wedding she decorated the Wadsworth Mansion exactly the way my daughter wanted. I was so excited and proud to have my daughter and her bridal party walk down the aisle with their bouquets. Not to mention the flower girl's crown and boutonnieres for the guys which were just as amazing. Our guest "ooh and aah" over all of the arraignments. I knew Gabriele was truly amazing when a wedding guest who owned a florist shop pulled me aside to expressed how impressed she was with the floral arrangements. I'd use Gabriele often if I lived in CT, she's creative and her price points very affordable . Thank you for sharing your creativity and making my daughter's day just that much more special.

Carla · Married on 08/12/2016

Gabriele is amazing! She helped me plan out the flowers for my bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony from across the country and was very responsive, helpful, and professional. She really knows her craft and we could not be more happy with the flower arrangements she created for our wedding! Gabriele adds beautiful details and gives great suggestions. I 100% recommend Gabriele. We received numerous compliments from our guests on how beautiful her flowers were. Thank you Gabriele!!!!

Gabriele is not just a florist -- she's an artist whose medium is flowers. My fiancée was drawn to Gabriele's work at a bridal expo several months before our July 23 wedding at the Mark Twain House & Museum in Hartford. After meeting with Gabriele at her home, we felt at ease knowing our special day was going to have lovely florals. She took our somewhat vague ideas about wanting shades of purple and a botanical vibe, and knew exactly what do. From the elegant garland that she hung on the Twain porch to both of our bridal bouquets, to the lovely centerpieces to the beautiful display for our sweetheart table... we can go on and on! When we arrived at the venue a little more than an hour before the ceremony, Gabriele already had everything set up. She also placed the flowers on our cake from Modern Pastry. For all the detail and care in choosing and arranging the flowers for our wedding, did we mention that her services were reasonably priced? And she let us keep the lovely little wire basket that she provided to our flower girl for the ceremony.