G Texas Catering Reviews

4 | Dallas, TX

4 Reviews for G Texas Catering

L · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Excellent!
    Everyone loved the food!!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Kwame · Married on 05/14/2016

I got in touch with Melissa at G Texas to help the wedding almost a year in advance. They didn't bat an eye when I mentioned it was a 500 guest count and were so gracious through the servral menu and budget changes. I was so confident by the day of the wedding but even I was suprised by the sheer abundance and quality of the food. I was prepared for the food to be somewhat compromised because of the quantity needed but very things was superb. Our guests raved about the moistness of the proteins. The carving stations were the highlight of he night. I'd most definitely recommend them for all events large or small

Sent on 05/23/2016
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 01/01/2011

G Texas Catering was SO GREAT! I was nervous because my venue had a list of caterers I had to choose from. So I was leary. But they turned out to be amazing. They have a wide variety of food, and it is really good. I had them do both my rehearsal dinner and my reception. And I actually got tons of compliments on both. I worked with Shelly Gilbert. She was so nice, responsive, and helpful. If you have a chance to work with her - do it!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2009

3.8
      3.0

G Texas catering had wonderful food, and a large list of food to choose from. My venue worked exclusively with this caterer, so I didn't have a choice but to work with G Texas if I wanted food at my reception. The set up was beautiful, and we even got to take food to go(since we were too busy talking to actually eat during the reception)! The only problem we had was that we had a mashed potato martini, and apparently some of the glasses broke before the food was served. A couple of my guests found glass in their mashed potatoes! No one swallowed any, thank goodness, and the potatoes were switched out right away with a new batch. The catering company did not say anything to us about it, and we wouldn't have even known if our guests didn't let us know. Also, they did not offer an apology when we did bring it to there attention.

Sent on 01/28/2011