GEM Photography Reviews

10 | New Britain, CT

10 Reviews for GEM Photography

Lisa Bloom · Married on 09/30/2018

Awesome experience!

Raina was great! She did an awesome job with my huge wedding party! The photo treats after the wedding were a great touch to!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

These ladies were great! They were prompt, fun, prepared, and they quelled my wedding day jitters!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Gina · Married on 07/11/2015

Raina and Steph are so amazing! They are true professionals in every way possible. They are kind and personable. Their communication from the start was incredible and they are so responsive. They traveled to the hotel where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready and started hair & makeup services at 6am! My bridesmaids said they did the best updos they had ever experienced! My hair looked amazing and I had a ton of curls and lots of hair down. Our airbrush makeup was state of the art and the false eyelashes created a nice appeal. Everyone at my event made comments on how stunning we all looked. I had a trial run hair and makeup session done at my home on the day of my bachelorette party and Raina and Steph were so accomodating to help make the date and time work! Gem Beauty is amazing and you will be so happy to hire them! Their prices are reasonable and I enjoyed being able to pay for their services through PayPal! They are the best and I would recommend them to anyone! The airbrush makeup was excellent for a summer daytime wedding and it helped up perfectly, my wedding was two days ago and my hair is still so nice and wavy/curly!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Adina · event on: 12/19/2014

Wonderful professional make up service

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2014

I was so happy with the results. I was very nervous because I never wear makeup. I had so many compliments on my whole look. My makeup and hair lasted all day and night. My hair is very curly and she was able to work with it.

Sent on 01/20/2015

GEM Photography's reply:

We were just talking about how we loved working with you yesterday... So glad things a great experience for you
  • User4665200 · event on: 10/20/2014

Raina was super friendly, creative and knowledgeable about current products and trends! She did a great job with my makeup!

Kate · Married on 08/29/2014

Great personality and very professional!

Danielle · Married on 09/13/2013

A overall amazing experience!!!

Raina was able to capture exactly what we wanted . I now have forever memories and am so greatful to her .. she is truly a gifted photographer...

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/04/2015

I was very pleased with these two ladies. I loved their professionalism and flexibility!! They came to me with no problem and did what I asked. I loved my hair!! It was perfect and lasted my whole wedding and even in to the next day!! I did some adjusting to my make up and that lasted as well into the next day. I would recommend these two delightful young women to anyone who was looking for a Beauty and Health Event team!!! Much love to you both!!!!!! Thank you!

Sent on 04/20/2015
  • User4666169 · event on: 11/14/2014

Overall great service, I felt very comfortable the whole time and liked the end result!