GEM Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

• Megan
    Megan P. Married on 07/10/2021

WOW WOW WOW! Absolutely incredible experience!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Raina! Not only are our photos absolutely gorgeous, but Raina went above and beyond to make our day special. My husband and I are forever grateful for her for documenting our wedding and giving us the most beautiful photos to preserve our memories. GEM Photography is absolutely top notch and we will be clients for LIFE! When we start our family, Raina will be our first call for photos. GEM Photography is a 5 star experience. There is no better photographer out there!

GEM Photography's reply:

Awww capturing your day was a complete honor and so much fun ... I cant wait til I can photograph little murdys
    Jocelyn C. Married on 05/18/2019

Completely professional and personal!

Raina was the best photographer our family has ever worked with! She was very prompt and prepared at every event we have used her for! She is very kind and makes you feel completely comfortable and always had our photos ready so fast! We will definitely use her in the future!
    Lisa B. Married on 09/30/2018

Awesome experience!

Raina was great! She did an awesome job with my huge wedding party! The photo treats after the wedding were a great touch to!!!
  • User2302511 2+ years ago
    These ladies were great! They were prompt, fun, prepared, and they quelled my wedding day jitters!
    Gina Married on 07/11/2015
    Raina and Steph are so amazing! They are true professionals in every way possible. They are kind and personable. Their communication from the start was incredible and they are so responsive. They traveled to the hotel where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready and started hair & makeup services at 6am! My bridesmaids said they did the best updos they had ever experienced! My hair looked amazing and I had a ton of curls and lots of hair down. Our airbrush makeup was state of the art and the false eyelashes created a nice appeal. Everyone at my event made comments on how stunning we all looked. I had a trial run hair and makeup session done at my home on the day of my bachelorette party and Raina and Steph were so accomodating to help make the date and time work! Gem Beauty is amazing and you will be so happy to hire them! Their prices are reasonable and I enjoyed being able to pay for their services through PayPal! They are the best and I would recommend them to anyone! The airbrush makeup was excellent for a summer daytime wedding and it helped up perfectly, my wedding was two days ago and my hair is still so nice and wavy/curly!!
    Adina Event on: 12/19/2014
    Wonderful professional make up service
    Jessica Married on 11/16/2014
    I was so happy with the results. I was very nervous because I never wear makeup. I had so many compliments on my whole look. My makeup and hair lasted all day and night. My hair is very curly and she was able to work with it.

GEM Photography's reply:

We were just talking about how we loved working with you yesterday... So glad things a great experience for you
  • User1997754 Event on: 10/20/2014
    Raina was super friendly, creative and knowledgeable about current products and trends! She did a great job with my makeup!
    Kate Married on 08/29/2014
    Great personality and very professional!
    Danielle Married on 09/13/2013

A overall amazing experience!!!

Raina was able to capture exactly what we wanted . I now have forever memories and am so greatful to her .. she is truly a gifted photographer...
    Jennifer Married on 04/04/2015
    I was very pleased with these two ladies. I loved their professionalism and flexibility!! They came to me with no problem and did what I asked. I loved my hair!! It was perfect and lasted my whole wedding and even in to the next day!! I did some adjusting to my make up and that lasted as well into the next day. I would recommend these two delightful young women to anyone who was looking for a Beauty and Health Event team!!! Much love to you both!!!!!! Thank you!
  • User1998139 Event on: 11/14/2014
    Overall great service, I felt very comfortable the whole time and liked the end result!