Fuselier Photography Reviews

4 | Austin, TX

4 Reviews for Fuselier Photography

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2011

Clarissa was absolutely awesome. Despite me having WAY too many distractions and meltdowns (what bride doesn't?), she still was absolutely fantastic. She was great at mingling with the crowd, fit right in, and had a blast with us! She was also helpful at giving out advice when asked. The photos are great. Great affordable prices too. I can't think of anything more you could want in a photographer. I would recommend her any day.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Shannon · Married on 04/02/2010

Clarissa is awesome... My family was hard to work with, its like herding cats, but she made it fun and easy. I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 05/03/2010

claudia · Married on 09/01/2009

she is very professional she can do awesome things with the pictures and her price is great she is very punctual and very open minded

Sent on 06/21/2010

Liliana · Married on 04/03/2010

Our friend bailed on us as our photographer hours before we were to be married! I had been stressed for months getting the wedding together and this disappointment was nearly the last straw. We had worked with Clarissa before on portraits and loved her work. Crossing our fingers, we contacted her and told her the situation. Instead of reiterating her warning of trusting friends with such a big task, she patiently agreed to cover the ceremony! It was a real blessing that she came to the rescue like she did! I was amazed a photographer would make last minute sacrifices for a couple who just wanted their wedding day covered. Thank you! so much for the great pictures!

Sent on 06/21/2010