Furla Photography & Video Reviews

Furla Photography & Video 5
  • Alicia

Alicia Goldfine · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent photography services!

We are so happy we worked with Furla Photography to capture our wedding day. Peter Furla was our photographer and we could not be happier with our wedding pictures, they are all so amazing. He was so professional and had great ideas throughout the night to capture every moment. We were also so impressed with how quick our pictures were edited/ready for our viewing.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Alicia, you and Dan were an absolute pleasure to work with. Your willingness to follow my lead allowing us to capture awesome images throughout your wedding day. I hope you and your family will enjoy the memories we created together throughout your lifetime. Thank you, Peter

Kathy Gianaras · Married on 09/09/2018

Wedding Photographer

Furla Studios did a fabulous job of capturing our wedding. We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Kathy, We would like to thank you so much! It's clients like you that make it all worth while & keep us doing what we love.
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/14/2018

My fiancé and I have had the absolute pleasure of working with Furla Photography and Video for our engagement and wedding photography and videography. Peter and Demetra are amazingly talented and extremely wonderful people who make you feel as special as the memories they help you capture and relive. We have worked with Peter on numerous occasions thus far and, I can say with sheer confidence, that he is tremendously talented in his vision and ability to capture such beautiful memories and moments held between you and your loved one/s. In addition, we just received out Save Our Date cards, which are unlike anything I have ever received or seen, thanks to the tremendous effort and time that Peter spent with us to ensure perfection and our happiness! If you are looking for a personable experience where you and your special day are put at the forefront of all, Furla Photography and Video is the perfect vendor for you. The time and insurmountable effort put into every single detail of every portion of your special day is beyond compare. We did a lot of research before finding Furla, and we found everything we desired for our wedding in this company. We look forward to our future endeavors with Peter, Demetra, and the Furla team for our wedding!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Danielle, you and Scott were what every photographer dreams of. You were both willing to do whatever we asked of you. This is how and why we we can create amazing images. I also loved working together with you while designing your save the date cards. Thank you again,
    Peter

Mary Kate Elmer · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing work by Furla

I am so happy with the work by Furla Photography!! They have been nothing but wonderful! I am SO happy with our photos, it has made picking our album very difficult! They are super easy to work with and were very accommodating to anything we requested. I would recommend them to anyone!

Furla Photography & Video 6
    Sent on 05/20/2019

Hi Mary Kate & Duncan,
    We would personally like to thank you for your kind words. The two of you were both a pleasure to work with and hope we will be able to capture many more wonderful moments in your future.
    Demetra & Peter Furla

meli · Married on 06/11/2017

Love Furla! Cannot say enough positive things about Peter and Demetra. There are a lot of photography options out there, but you really get what you pay for. For such an important (and overall expensive) day like your wedding, it was really important to me I hired a company that had lots of experience and was an actually established business. I know people who hired "freelance photographers" who meet you at Starbucks, can be unreliable and go MIA. Or photographers that do it as a hobby for fun... for such an expensive and important part of capturing all our wedding memories, it didn't seem like a smart risk to take to cut corners. I hired Furla Photography and they were great! They were wonderful to talk with at their studio business location, gave us many options to customize the style of photography and scheduling the day. They are professional and friendly! Furla made me feel special like a movie star/model on my wedding day capturing all the photos I wanted and more! My husband and I are very happy with our entire experience and with the photographs/video. We will continue to recommend and use Furla for future baby/family portraits and events.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Maria · Married on 05/20/2017

There was no question when it came time to choose photographer and videographer for our wedding, we knew it was Furla!!! Peter and Chris are such a pleasure to work with. They go out of their way to make sure you are happy and show you examples of their work so you know exactly what you are getting. They captured the most beautiful pictures and video of the most important day in our lives. We couldn’t be happier with the results and plan on using them again for all the special moments in our lives. We thank you for your time, patience, excellent service, and hard work!! You made such a stressful time easy and painless! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!!

Furla Photography & Video 7
    Furla Photography & Video 8
    Furla Photography & Video 9
    Furla Photography & Video 10
    Sent on 01/06/2018

Furla was a great selection for both our video and photos for our wedding. They have worked at the venue many times and knew all of the "Must Have" shots. We have gotten our photos back and they look very good and we can't wait to see our video! I felt like I paid a pretty good price for both photo and video but at least the quality and final product that I have seen made it worthwhile!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you for trusting Furla to capture your wedding day memories,

Michael · Married on 08/24/2013

Furla were amazing, we worked with Agnes on our wedding day and I can not say enough good things about her. She was highly professional, detail oriented and really knew what she was doing.

I would recommend Furla to anyone, anytime for any occasion !

Sent on 09/13/2013

Hi Michael,
    We take pride in our photography and create a lifetime of memories. It's clients like you that keep us striving to be the very best.

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2013

We used Furla for Photo and Video. We worked with Bart, John, Chris and a couple of others. We are so happy we chose them for our wedding. We have already looked at our pictures, and they are truly beautiful. One picture is more stunning then the next. We haven't gotten our video yet, but we are very confident that it will be just amazing. The entire team that worked with us on our wedding day was fantastic. We had such a great time with them, and their work is unbelievable. We would highly recommend Furla Studios to any couple!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Hi Nicole,

It's clients like you that make it all worth while. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2012

Bart and Jon were my photographers for my New Years Eve wedding and they did an excellent job! I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out. Jon was assigned to work with my husband and his groomsman, and he said they had a lot of fun taking pictures - which was good to hear since none of them love taking pictures :) Bart worked with me and the girls and he makes it so much fun! Throughout the night they stayed on top of things to make sure I got all the pictures I wanted - especially some outdoor ones that I had completely forgotten I wanted to take! They pay so much attention to detail and I can't wait to see how our pictures turn out! I have no regrets working with Furla - they were a pleasure to work with from the first day I walked into their office. And since I loved our engagement pictures I know I will love our wedding pictures too.

Sent on 01/19/2013

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Kristen & Brad, thank you so much for your positive and kind words. We can't say enough about your willingness and cooperation throughout your day. It takes 2 to create great images and you and Brad were a pleasure to work with. The Metropolis Ballroom looked absolutely amazing. How lucky did we get to be able to get outdoor images on a Dec 31 wedding day!

I've used Furla for my wedding and finally received my album which looks amazing. We had to adjust our budget to get them for photo and video but I don't regret it at all. Looking back at the whole thing you realize that they are the people you will be with the whole day and they will get you thru the good and the bad and they can make or brake your wedding day. Furla had definetly made my wedding day. Ladies, this is the service you shouldn't skimp on. Furla, thank you!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Don't forget about our complimentary baby bump & newborn photo sessions. Keeping an opngoing relationship with all clients is what separates Furla from everybody else.

Anna · Married on 09/08/2012

We can't put into words how happy we are with Bart and John. We are forever grateful for the work they have done on our wedding day. They worked incredibly hard to capture so many wonderful moments and highlights of the day. They made a great team and kept the day running smoothly. They had amazing ideas for pictures, we are SO excited to see the shots. Our families loved them and kept commenting on how great they were as well. You don't come across many genuine people nowadays but these guys are fantastic. You can tell they have a passion for what they do and that this isn't just a job. Bart and John are quite an asset to Furla.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Your words mean more to us than anything else. Bart and John wanted me to personally thank you. Your families were all so friendly treating them as if they were family. Thank you for your kind words.

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2012

We worked with Peter Furla and had a second photographer, Stacy. We were very impressed with their work. Peter was creative and both of them took the time to take amazing pictures of our families. When it came time to work on our book, Peter was patient and kind. Anything I wanted to change, he was more than willing to do for me. He made sure everything was perfect and his staff was more than accommodating as well. Anytime I called or emailed, they responded right away. We had to reschedule our engagement shoot several times due to family illnesses or rescheduling and Peter was incredibly understanding. Peter was absolutely a pleasure to work with. My husband and his groomsmen worked with Stacy and they really enjoyed themselves. Our wedding album is absolutely amazing. Their quality is just amazing. If you work them for videography, make sure you request Chris. Again, he is such a pleasure to work with. He made our highlight reel exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Ashley, you and Brandon were what every photographer dreams of. You were both willing to do whatever we asked of you. This is how and why we we can create amazing images. As far as your album, I was happy to work with you and to be able to give you exactly what you desired.

Don't forget, whenever it might be, Furla gives all clients a complimentary baby bump & newborn session.

Send our thanks to your parents too,

Shannon · Married on 08/10/2012

Chris at Furla was my favorite vendor of the day. He went over the day with me and knew my plan in advance. He showed up early and was very friendly and helpful in coaching me in what to do in front of the camera. He was almost invisible until I needed him to do something and then he was ready. He was a really calming presence on a very busy day. He was OK with me saying "Let's do this later" and then he would wait and film other things while I was busy. He even caught moments I didn't think that he saw and I am greatful to have thm on tape. He even chose to stay after his contract time because we were all having so much fun on the dancefloor and he wanted a little more footage. He was so excited about some of the shots that he took, he showed us them immediately. We had a really good time working with Chris and didn't feel like we were taken away from our day to work with him. In fact it was fun to steal away and do a few cool shots and then go back to our party.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

I wanted to personally thank you for your kind words. Chris is amazing at what he does. You mentioned that he even stayed a little longer to capture a little more footage because everybody was having so much fun.

The words you wrote is what Furla is all about.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2012

John & Bart were the most amazing photographers. They made sure every specific photo i wanted was taken. They took charge of my loud obnoxious 20 person bridal party. Chris and his crew were so very detail oriented, they found perfect scenarios to video. Once I get the video and photos back, i will write another review. I would deff recommend Furla to a bride that loves photography and the art of photography. Furla will retell your wedding day with a story of photos & videos of course.
    -Amanda Arnier-Passenheim

Sent on 03/12/2012

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Amanda, You and Robert were such a pleasure to work with. We enjoyed the spirit of your bridal party and when push came to shove they all cooperated. Just started the editing process and can't wait to post your images. Thank you for your kind words.
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 02/11/2012

We just got our photos back from them and WOW! I cant say how happy I am, they turned out amazing! Bart and John were our photographers and they did an incredible job of capturing any and all possible moments. They captured some unique shots as well. There are 1062 pictures and I want them ALL. Bart and John were also so easy to work with and didnt complain one bit. They spent 10 hours with us, which is a long time. Very nice job!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Stefanie, thank you sooo much for your positive and kind words. We can't say enough about your willingness and cooperation throughout your day. It takes 2 to create great images and you and Mark were a pleasure to work with.

Kelly · Married on 04/02/2011

John was amazing- he took such amazing photos. We could not be happier and are so excited to share them with our family and friends!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

When you you have an amazing couple to work with what more can we say or do. Thank you

JoAnna · Married on 02/12/2011

Furla is a great photography/videography company to work with. The entire staff makes you feel comfortable and shows that you are in good hands. They did my engagement party and are doing my wedding for sure! They are professional,take AMAZING photographs, and capture the essence of the night! We loved Furla!

Sent on 03/02/2011

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Joanna, thank you for your very kind words. Your engagement party was over the top. Can't wait to see what you have planned for your wedding.

Alexi · Married on 07/24/2010

Bart was the best photographer! Very artistic shots, everyone loved all the pictures!

Sent on 02/22/2011

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you. When you have an awesome couple to work with it makes the experience that much more gratifying. When we are given the time to create artistic images, everybody is a winner.
    We appreciate your kind words.

Melissa · Married on 03/25/2010

Very professional and did an excellent photography job! The creativity in poses and making sure everyone in the picture was standing the proper way made the pictures even better! I can't say enough of how great it was to work with Furla Photography and how happy I am with my pictures!

Sent on 02/21/2011

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Melissa, We so wanted to once again thank you for trusting us to photograph your destination wedding in Colorado. I just loved the snow cat ride to Cloud Nine along with the snow capped mountain backdrop. It was just awesome...

Marsha · Married on 03/01/2008

Peter, I don't know where to begin. Bruce & I have now had a chance to look at all the pictures (several times) and they are absolutely wonderful!!! We are so impressed with your skill at recording the feel of the day. The candid shots are amazing! You have a real ability to be everywhere at the same time. There were so many shots that captured a moment and I don't remember you being there taking pictures. We are absolutely thrilled with the results and will treasure the photographs for the rest of our lives. We can't thank you enough and will definitely tell others about the special skill and talent of your photography. Thanks again. I hope we have the opportunity to work with you again at another event. Sincerely Marsha Barrett and Bruce Shantz

Sent on 03/18/2008

Marsha,
    We had a great time photographing your wedding and appreciate your kind words. Bruce is a great guy and really let himself enjoy his wedding. So many couples get so nervous and forget to enjoy themselves. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for referring your friend Robin to us, who by the way is having her wedding in Hawaii. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Peter Furla

Effie · Married on 12/29/2007

Furla Photography and Video helped capture every wonderful memory of my wedding day! They are very professional and great to work with, especially Joe & Chris! My wedding album and video are something I will always cherish and continue to enjoy showing my friends and family. I would highly recommend Furla Photography and Video for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 06/05/2009

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's people like you who help us succeed.

Tammie · Married on 07/07/2007

When people tell you that photography is the only thing left after your wedding, they are right. We were so pleased that we decided to spend a pinch over our budget when we hired Furla for our wedding in Hawaii. After we got our proof book and our friends called us when they saw our pictures on-line we were like pigs in mud (very happy). Anyone looking for a photographer has to at least look at Furla. We were very impressed and happy. Thank you Furla

Sent on 02/14/2008

Furla Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and trust to recomend us to your friends for their wedding in Los Cabos. We all had a GREAT time together and formed a friendship that will last a lifetime. You and Bill are an amazing couple. Thank you, Peter

Debbie · Married on 06/03/2007

These guys ROCK!
    I cannot begin to tell you how much fun we had with our photographers. Peter & Joe were awsome! I had heard so many horror stories from friends about their photographers so we really took our time finding our photographer. After meeting Peter & Joe we both felt that they knew exactly what we wanted. We wanted to please our parents but also wanted to enjoy our day. They showed us some of their recent work and I knew they were who I wanted as my photographer. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You guys ROCK!

Sent on 06/06/2007

Debbie & John,
    You both enjoyed your wedding and that’s the entire point of a wedding. "Having fun with family & friends". By letting us do our job without chasing you all night made it fun for us too. Thank you for such a positive review. You guys also ROCK!

Linda · Married on 05/12/2007

When 3 out of 4 of your friends recommended Furla for both photography & video I had to check them out. After checking out 5 other photographers I was so happy when Furla available for my wedding photography & video. While I was still on my Honnymoon Furla posted our photographs on their on-line gallery. I could stop recommending them to anybody getting married after I saw what they did for me. They are so hands-on it was like a breath of fresh air. I didn't have to worry about anything. Even when it was time to order my wedding album they guided me and did all the work. They are great. And my video is awsome too.
    Linda & John

Sent on 02/14/2008

Linda,
    Your wedding was like a family reunion for me. I could not beleive how many of your friends I knew from photographing their weddings and children's portraits. Thank you for your kind words.
    Peter