Funny Faces Fotobooth Reviews

6 | Orlando, FL

6 Reviews for Funny Faces Fotobooth

6 Funny Faces Fotobooth Reviews

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2016

We love funny faces fotobooth. It was a huge hit at our wedding and everyone had a great time. The staff is very friendly and professional. They arrived on time to set up. They provided lots of fun props and signs and they were in great condition. Great photo quality and the booth is user friendly and well functioning. Very affordable! They created a personalized message that printed on photo strips and were great to work with. Very happy with our choice to use them and highly reccomend!!!

Courtney · Married on 07/12/2014

Funny Faces was so easy to work with, They are very responsive and even designed a super cute border for the photo strips. We did the scrapbook and I'm so glad I did, it's so much fun to see the pictures and notes from everyone. The attendant was so friendly and did a great job keeping everything moving quickly.

Steph · Married on 09/27/2013

Our guests absolutely LOVED the open air photo booth and all of the props. Our attendants were so much fun and kept things moving smoothly all night long. Adrienne responded quickly to all of my emails and even worked with me to create the perfect logo. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking to have a photo booth at their event! Thanks!!!

We absolutely loved the photobooth provided by Funny Faces (Adrienne & Team). They had great props and provided a guest book for guests to take pictures and sign. This is much more memorable than a normal guest book :) We highly recommend Funny Faces Fotobooth for future brides at their wedding!!

• User2559334 · event on: 07/21/2012

Great can do attitude! Lots of fun for my guests!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Funny Faces Fotobooth's reply:

Thank you! The Bar Mitzvah was a great time and the venue was so accommodating too!

Diana · event on: 07/15/2012

Great time, very professional. To see the faces of the kids and even the grand parents having fun, being silly and keeping those memories on film was the best gift I could have thought for this quinceañera. Thanks to Adrienne for how accommodating and responsive she was during the planning stages. Will definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Funny Faces Fotobooth's reply:

Thank you Diana, we had so much fun at the Quinceanero! We can't wait to see you again!