Fully Alive Photography Reviews

7 | Tempe, AZ

7 Reviews for Fully Alive Photography

7 Fully Alive Photography Reviews

monique · Getting married on 03/24/2019

Tracy is honestly the most amazing photographer. She is so fun, kind hearted, and amazing at her job. She recently shot our engagement session and all I can say is WOW! My fiance and I are so in love with our photos. The lighting is perfect, the angles are on point, and all the pictures turned out absolutely perfect. She was so awesome with picking poses, and making the pictures look natural and enchanted. I cannot wait to frame the photos and put them around our house, and give them away as gifts. I cannot wait for our wedding day, and having Tracy photograph the special day. I know our wedding photos are going to look stunning . I 100% reccomend Tracy to friends, family, and everyone for that matter. She knows what she is doing, and her pictures are PERFECT!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Fully Alive Photography's reply:

AWWW you cross posted! Thank you so much. That means the world to me. I cannot wait for your wedding day! I'm truely honored & excited!

lindsay · Married on 10/08/2017

Fully Alive Photography is wonderful! Tracy went with us into the desert/off-roading for our engagement photos, gave us lots of advice with our wedding timeline, and was a breeze to work with. We love her use of light and sun flares. She listened to us and gave us the photojournalism we requested. Night of, she worked seamlessly with our other vendors. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Fully Alive Photography's reply:

This is so kind of you Lindsay! You haven't even seen the whole wedding yet, which means you love what you have seen so much that you wrote me these kind words! I am so lucky to have gotten the chance to capture these important memories in your life!

Katie · Married on 02/04/2017

First I have to admit that Tracy is one my favorite people in the world. But biases aside, she is skilled and experienced photographer who absolutely loves what she does. She brought her passion and professionalism into our wedding and captured every precious moment of our day. We’re left with hundreds of photos, each one perfectly reflecting me and my husband.

Tracy is also really organized and hard-working. She helped us write up a day-of timeline. She’s done so many weddings, that she is able to give realistic ideas of how long things will take—not only how long photos will take, but also things like dinner and reception timeline.

We spent a significant part of our budget on photography because pictures last forever, and we knew we wouldn’t be able to absorb everything into our memories on such a full day. Booking Tracy for such a critical role was 100% worth it!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Fully Alive Photography's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for the review!!!!! It is so kind and wonderful to hear responses like this. I work extra hard for clients to feel stress free and remember their time working with me the way you did. I am so happy to know it's working! Again, thank you!

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2017

I don't even know where to start...stop looking for a photographer...Fully Alive Photography is the best! Tracey goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. The venue in which we were having our reception at recommended Tracy to us and we ended up hiring her to do our engagement photos and our wedding. We had met with 5 photographers prior to hiring Tracy and it just seemed like no one was understanding our vision. Within the first few minutes of meeting with Tracy, we knew that she was going to be the one! She knows her stuff, she does what has to be done to get that perfect photo, she keeps you on time during your wedding day and can handle a group (My family is Italian....If that says anything). I am beyond thrilled with how our photos came out for our engagement session and was even more speechless seeing our photos after the wedding. Tracy is going to be our family photographer for all our important life events. We are so blessed that our paths crossed and she was able to capture the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Fully Alive Photography's reply:

Oh Nicole! That was such a beautiful and encouraging review! I am so blessed to have crossed paths with you too. I can't wait to be apart of all your special memories in your life. Thank you so much!

Coartney · Married on 06/02/2012

We have worked with Tracy for over 7 years now and have entrusted all our big life moments from engagement, wedding and all our growing family photoshoots. Working in the Wedding industry, I have collaborated with many vendors and Tracy is no doubt one of the best!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Fully Alive Photography's reply:

AWWWW thanks Coartney!!! You are the best. I can't wait to keep photographing your family & working together :)

Diana · Married on 07/31/2010

Tracy and Nate did an absolutely fantastic job. They were extremely well organized and easy to interact with. The pictures were gorgeous and were up by the time we got back from our honeymoon!

Sent on 10/08/2010

Fully Alive Photography's reply:

I love your review! I didn't know you were going to write one! I'm so happy! Thanks so much!

Molly · Married on 05/08/2010

I chose Tracy for our wedding photos in 2010 and have had 8 shoots with her since as our family has grown. I can tell you Tracy keeps getting better and better. She is not only an exceptional, completely unique, and authentic photographer but she is a beautiful person - inside and out. Her photography is not simply pictures she took of you or your family - it is her getting to know you, your joys, your strengths, your spirit - and she captures it all so effortlessly and perfectly. I joke with her that my house is filled with all her "art work". Look no further - I have known here for almost ten years, and at least 7 photo shoots, and I can promise you she's the photographer you want!