Fully Alive Photography

Tempe, AZ View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Oh Hello- I am so glad you are here! I am Tracy Ann, the female founder, owner, and lead photographer here at Fully Alive Photography. I'm crazy about Harry Potter, teen post-apocalyptic fiction, and all things adventure. I am also a wife and a mother to the sweetest little boy I could ever have asked.

My work is award winning and has been published in many magazines, blogs, and books. My business was named from my deep desire to help those around me find and embrace beauty, joy, and adventure in their lives. I also teach photography courses at the Desert Botanical Garden, and business workshops.

I offer a style that is a fusion of photojournalism, fashion, editorial, and fine art. With over 130 weddings and 700+ clients I have a great love for what I do and always produce the very best experience for each and every

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn K. Married on 03/13/2021

Kind Beautiful Photographer

Tracy is such an amazingly talented photographer. We had the honor of having her take our engagement photos and wedding day photos. Her attention to detail and the emotion and beauty she is able to capture is astounding. Tracy is a kind-hearted soul who is easy to talk to and work with. Leading up to the wedding she was there to lend advice and listen. We could not be happier with her work and will be clients for life.

Fully Alive Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness Kaitlyn!!! What an incredible review. And it came at a perfect time it just made my day. I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to go post this for me. It means the world to me and my business that you felt loved and cared for throughout your wedding process. Thanks again!!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth B. Married on 06/06/2020

Truly the Best!!!

Tracy is FABULOUS! She was fun, friendly, and so accommodating. Me, my husband, and my family all felt like she truly made the day about us and what we wanted to capture. And the photos were STUNNING! The only photographer we will ever use from now on for all our special moments.

Fully Alive Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth for your review!!!! It means the world so me. I'm so glad I helped your day feel perfect! And I can't wait to capture ALL the moments in your beautiful life :)
    Monique Married on 03/24/2019
    Tracy is honestly the most amazing photographer. She is so fun, kind hearted, and amazing at her job. She recently shot our engagement session and all I can say is WOW! My fiance and I are so in love with our photos. The lighting is perfect, the angles are on point, and all the pictures turned out absolutely perfect. She was so awesome with picking poses, and making the pictures look natural and enchanted. I cannot wait to frame the photos and put them around our house, and give them away as gifts. I cannot wait for our wedding day, and having Tracy photograph the special day. I know our wedding photos are going to look stunning . I 100% reccomend Tracy to friends, family, and everyone for that matter. She knows what she is doing, and her pictures are PERFECT!!

Fully Alive Photography's reply:

AWWW you cross posted! Thank you so much. That means the world to me. I cannot wait for your wedding day! I'm truely honored & excited!

DJ4U DJ4U Wedding DJs

Tracy and the team at Fully Alive Photography are great to work with. She is always on the ball with getting just the right photos at the ceremony and reception. We love working with them at our events.

620 E McKellips Tempe, 85281
Location of (Fully Alive Photography)

Fully Alive Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Fully Alive Photography include in the starting price?

Fully Alive Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Fully Alive Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Fully Alive Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Fully Alive Photography offer?

Fully Alive Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Fully Alive Photography offer?

Fully Alive Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Fully Alive Photography offer for wedding events?

Fully Alive Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Fully Alive Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Fully Alive Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding