Full Spectrum Photography Reviews

Full Spectrum Photography 3
Full Spectrum Photography 4
Full Spectrum Photography 5

Robin · Married on 07/16/2011

Christina and David Casas were wonderful from the first meeting we had with them. Christina designed my wedding invitations, and all of my guests loved them! She took care of everything from the initial design to the wording to addressing the envelopes. What a big help that was!

Our engagement and wedding photos were amazing! David and Christina went out of their way to make sure that we were happy with everything, and I really appreciated the extra care that they put into their work. At our wedding, they were professional and very sweet to my family and wedding party. They found incredible backdrops for us in Santa Monica and our wedding pictures were beautiful! David has an eye for detail that is second to none. We loved our engagement photo book and we can't wait to get our wedding book to show all our friends and family. I would highly recommend David and Christina Casas to any bride who wants a smooth flowing wedding and beautiful wedding pictures.

Sent on 09/12/2011

Naomi · Married on 04/02/2011

David and Christina of Full Spectrum Wedding Photography were absolutely amazing to work with. They were organized and responded to emails quickly, which was a huge plus for me. They spent a lot of time talking with us about what we want and what style of photos we like. They even went to the wedding venue in advance to scout locations so on the actual day, they had a solid plan and we didn't have to worry about a thing. I loved them so much I even had them do my invitations, menus, place cards and table numbers since they offer invitation services as well. We got so many compliments on the invitations! One other great thing is that they send you your wedding proofs online and you can send the link to anyone you want to share with, i.e., family and friends can choose and purchase their own prints and you don't have to play middle-man - a huge bonus!

We really loved these photographers and our pictures are absolutely stunning.

Sent on 05/16/2011

Jillian · Married on 01/01/2011

You will not be able to find a better photographer, who is super easy to get along with, and has the ability to make your wedding day look like it was something out of a fairytale. We love our wedding photos - they are truly spectacular! As a bride, we get nervous and stressed about the details of the wedding, but the one thing I knew I didn't have to worry about were our wedding photos. I knew every picture would be perfect and that David would take much pride in his work/art. And I was right.

Everyone keeps commenting on how they are the most beautiful wedding photos they've seen. I love the vibrant colors, the outdoor shots with us and all the action photos that helped capture our special day.

Overall this was a very positive experience on a day that can be stressful, and the end result has that we have beautiful pictures of our wedding that we can share with our family and friends.

Thank you for everything David.

Sent on 01/28/2011

Carina · Married on 12/26/2010

What is impressive to me was how David got amazing photos while being completely unobtrusive. He made it feel really natural and my husband and I were able to really focus on the moment. This may not seem like a big deal but it made a huge difference in how we were able to be present to what was truly important.

David has a really unique eye and came up with original ideas for what suited our personality and vibe of our wedding. His style delivers one of kind, distinctive photos. My photos will not be mistaken for the usual run-of-the-mill, canned wedding photos. They are vibrant and artistic. They made my sister cry. I am thrilled beyond expectations and can’t wait to hang them on my walls and give them away to my family.

On the business end, David is punctual and easy to work worth. He took direction, listened to my wishes, and came up with creative solutions in a pinch. He reminded me when the time we agreed upon was up because he was conscience of my budget and asked if I wanted him to stay longer. He was able to work in multiple locations and under varying conditions.

I am very happy with every aspect of Full Spectrum Wedding Photography. Thank you David capturing our fabulous day and making it even better.

Sent on 01/19/2011

Andrea · Married on 09/04/2010

I (the bride) was referred to David and Christina Casas (Full Spectrum Photography) from a friend that I knew from high school. We were looking for a photographer with reasonable pricing who took awesome pictures! Even though we knew that was very hard to come by, we were determined to find someone who could meet our needs. We ended up getting two photographers, the most amazing pictures and a price that could not be beat! We met with them about four months before our actual wedding date, which we instantly knew that they were the photographers we would be working with. Both David and Christina are the most welcoming and comfortable people to work with. They both have high energy, great imaginations and are extremely professional. They put their heart and soul into their work and will do everything they can to make their clients happy. Even though Christina was six months pregnant, she stuck it out for nine hours to make sure we had all the pictures we wanted.

They are both efficient, on-time and on point! I have already recommended them to many of my friends who are getting married in the next year and we will definitely be working with them in the near future! We are more than happy with the quality, quantity and creativeness of our save the date, engagement and wedding pictures. They made our wedding unforgettable, which we will forever be thankful to them.

Love the Satisfied & Happy Clients,

Robin & Andrea Dano

Sent on 11/18/2010

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2010

Full Spectrum Photography was terrific! David and Christina are super sweet and very professional. Our photographs turned out amazing!

Sent on 11/12/2010

elizabeth · Married on 10/24/2009

Full spectrum was wonderful! They were so easy to work with and did an amazing job, so many of our guests even commented on how great our photagraphers were! Our pictures came out so great all of our friends told us they were the best wedding pictures they have ever seen! I definitely plan to use Full Spectrum again when i need them!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2010

Laura · Married on 08/29/2009

Full Spectrum was great a great company to go with! The pictures they did for me turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. David is very talented and Christina is so on the ball about everything. I will definitely use them many times again in the future!

Sent on 01/05/2010

Rocio · Married on 04/08/2011

Great people to work with! Very friendly and easy-going, this was very important to us.

Lovely pictures, do excellent work! Love their perspective, have great pics for a lifetime!

Superb value and responsiveness! You will definitely appreciate how responsive they are and how easy it is to get a hold of them, definitely appreciated!

Would do it all over again :)

Sent on 07/06/2011

Erinkay · Married on 04/10/2010

Full Spectrum Photography truly was more than we could have ever asked for from photographers!! Dave and Christina were very professional- they were able to get great shots of our big day without disturbing the ceremony and also while blending in with our guests. They are a very fun and friendly team! Their photos were beautiful- they know just how to balance being artistic, while still getting the essential shots throughout the day. AND- the best part is that they were very quick to get back to us. They actually sent us our proofs while we were still on our honeymoon!! I look forward to working with them again!!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Christine · Married on 02/28/2015

If you want to have some amazing and gorgeous wedding photos, then you NEED to hire Full Spectrum Photography. Christina and David Casas run a great business that provides high-quality images, amazing talent, and top-notch customer service. David and another photographer, Jayrol, spent the entire day with us, capturing every detail and special moment. They are so personable and made us feel comfortable from the moment we started. They were very conscious of our "timeline" and also made sure we got shot with every person, guest, or family member that we wanted. We were amazed when we got our photos back - they are simply amazing and many people commented that many of the shots could easily be in a magazine or advertisement!

Sent on 04/27/2015