Full Spectrum Photography Reviews

Full Spectrum Photography 3
Full Spectrum Photography 4
Full Spectrum Photography 5

Kori · Married on 04/05/2014

David and Christina are amazing to work with. They have so many great ideas and are very easy to work with. Our wedding photos and engagement photos came out beautiful. We got our photos back in a timely manner and loved them. They are very responsive and get back to you very quickly. We look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Lindsey · Married on 04/04/2014

Seriously THE BEST. David and Christina are the MOST amazing team. As a hairstylist I've worked with many photographers over the years and I knew exactly who I wanted to do my wedding. David shot our engagements, we went to 3 locations and every photo is gorgeous. He also shot a boudoir session as a surprise for my husband. I was so comfortable, he was so creative and made me feel like I was a supermodel for the day! When it came time for my wedding day I loved having him and his team by my side. He brought along extra shooters and it was worth EVERY penny. There is not 1 photo, not one, out of thousands, that is not perfect. Sunlight, shadows, details, every moment was captured. If your looking for professional, kind, creative and amazing work, look no further. They are worth flying from Dallas to CA for!!!!! Love you David and Christina. Flawless work!

Sent on 09/24/2014

David and Christina are absolutely amazing photographers!! They really care about their clients and making their wedding day the most special day. From the first moment we met David and Christina they were so professional and they made us feel so comfortable. The day of our wedding they were so great, then when we got our pictures I was SO happy, they were absolutely beautiful and they really captured the happiness of our wedding day. There were so many amazing pictures we couldn't decide which ones to frame :) Christina also made our invites, menus, programs, place cards, table numbers, and dessert cards. She did an amazing job, everything was exactly how we wanted it and she really went to extra mile to make sure all the little details looked perfect. We loved working with David and Christina, and they are now a part of our life, whenever we need a photographer they are the ones we will call!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Full Spectrum Photography did a great job on both our engagement shoot and wedding photography. They got some great photos and were easy to work with. They also made our wedding invitations, which looked really nice. Thank you Jackie and Dave for taking great photos and Christina for all the help. I would highly recommend contacting Full Spectrum for any photo needs.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Regina · Married on 11/09/2013

My fiance and I took the time to do our homework when choosing our photographers and Full Spectrum went above and beyond all our expectations! They really took the time to get to know us as a couple and it is definitely reflective in both our engagement shots and wedding pictures. Full Spectrum really takes pride in their work, before, during and after. How many other photographers do you know that will back up your photos several times during the actual wedding day?

David & Christina are so talented and truly captured the essence of our wedding! David has such an eye evidenced in his journalistic, candid shots to family portraits. Christina designed our Save the Dates and our family/friends continue to rave about how beautiful our pictures came out.

They were very accommodating to our requests, super professional, and had a our proofs ready earlier than their contract stated. We had an amazing experience working with them both and would strongly recommend them to every couple. Full Specturm will not disappoint!

Sent on 12/30/2013

We cannot say enough great things about Full Spectrum and David and Christina. They are amazing at what they do, incredibly helpful and professional and they provide all the services a bride and groom could need, including creating and managing our wedding website which was super helpful! We just got married and have not yet seen our wedding photos but the preview photo is incredible and we absolutely loved our engagement photos. David and Chris shot our wedding and we really appreciated the extra time and thought they put into the photos, and how they stayed well into the party to document all of our family and friends as they danced the night away. You can tell they love what they do and it shows through their work. We would recommend Full Spectrum to all of our family and friends. We could not be happier with our pictures.

Sent on 10/10/2013

noelle · Married on 09/01/2013

David was our photographer, he was nice and easy to work with, I am not too model-like so he helped coach me to make some beautiful photos. They worked with my budget, came in on the weekend for us to preview our photos and gave us some chocolates from sees. They do not gouge every aspect ie copy right fee, touch up fee ect... Very happy with our choice in photographer. Very professional people, We highly recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 12/28/2013

Aimee · Married on 08/10/2013

David and Christina take care of their clients. They have a passion in what they do and it shows in their work.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Renee · Married on 07/27/2013

Going into the wedding process, my husband and I both knew that our engagement and wedding day photographs would be one of our most important purchases. They would be keepsakes that we would treasure forever and we wanted to work with a company that would capture each and every moment just how we would like to remember it. Full Spectrum Photography accomplished this and so much more. We could not be happier with the way our photos turned out... each and every one a masterpiece and we constantly look at them over and over again remembering our big day. We are so very happy with our decision to work with Full Spectrum Photography and we have already recommended them to all of our currently engaged friends. They are the best!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Noelle · Married on 06/22/2013

I was lucky enough to find David and Christina through a friend who had them photograph her wedding. I was so impressed with her images and I knew I had to have them shoot my wedding as well! From the first time I met them, they were professional, kind, and really understood what I wanted from my wedding. Their photographs are beautiful and David has such an eye for artistic compositions and capturing special moments. I was so excited to see them on my wedding day; they were a friendly, calming and organized presence on a hectic day and I loved having them around and interacting with them. As a bride who lost control of the organizational end of things as the day approached, they made sure everything got done. Beyond the big day, David and Christina have again been a pleasure to work with. Every interaction with Christina is professional and enjoyable and she is so quick with responding to questions and concerns. From the beginning, Full Spectrum Photography was the vendor I was thrilled to be working with and I couldn't be happier with my choice several months later. The images are beyond what I could have expected; they truly captured the spirit and beauty of the day and for that, I am so grateful! Thank you, David and Christina, you guys are truly the best!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Karen · Married on 03/02/2013

I once heard if there's one thing to splurge on in your wedding it would be the photography. With david and christina, it's worth every penny. Their rates are even ACTUALLY affordable! They did our engagement shoot in december when it rained almost everyday, but they were flexible with the schedule. Great eye for detail. These guys know their stuff, are not afraid to get down and dirty to get the shot. They also did our invitations which are adorable. They have a contemporary eye for design which make whatever they do look so fresh and unique. Definitely making them take all our family photos after this. Highly recommended. Look no further!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Laura · Married on 11/03/2012

My husband and I were more than satisfied with the services provided by Full Spectrum Photography. Their organization, professionalism and passion is what sets them apart from other photographers. They are all about making your day perfect and with the consultations and preparations they provide, they were able to capture what it was we envisioned! No stress express :)

Sent on 01/21/2013

Brooke · Married on 10/26/2012

David has a natural raw talent. I knew immediately that, when I saw his work, I wanted to hire Full Spectrum for my wedding! When I saw my engagement photos I knew I made the right decision!! He and his wife Christina are a wonderful and professional couple to work with. I appreciate their close attention to detail; it made it easy to trust them with the most important day of my life. I knew they wouldn't disappoint, and they didn't! I had the joy of also working one-on-one with Christina for our wedding invitations. She went above and beyond my exceptions and catered to my every need. Thank you Full Spectrum Photography!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Daniel · Married on 10/06/2012

Wonderful overall experience! David and Christina were extremely professional, friendly, and easy to get a hold of. We met with a couple of photographers prior to them, and nobody had such high quality work for such a reasonable price. We really enjoyed working with them. From our engagement to our wedding pictures, we were incredibly pleased with the final products. I would definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Ginger · Married on 09/15/2012

David and Christina of Full Spectrum Wedding Photography were such a great couple to work with! They came all the way up to Montana to capture our special day and the picture s are beautiful! The captured each moment for us to remember for all of time! They came out the day before our wedding to look around our venue and get to see where some good locations were for different shots and to see where we were all set up. Taking the extra time to do that was their own idea and is just one way that they went the extra mile for us! They were a blast to work with in the planning process as well, always quick to respond to any questions we had and were a breeze to help plan travel arrangements with! I would highly HIGHLY recommend Full Spectrum Wedding Photography for any special even you have coming up in your life! A very professional and very fun team to work with!!!

Sent on 01/16/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2012

Our wedding weekend/schedule was pretty challenging. We had a destination wedding in San Diego and had David and Christina shoot 3 events for us -- Meet & Greet, Wedding, and Del Mar Race Track -- so we're talking thousands of pictures. It was the best weekend of our lives and they captured it all! With an overwhelmed bride, impatient husband, intense moms, hot weather, and hard to organize family -- they handled it all with professionalism, flexibility and smiles. They did an amazing job and even though they're creative they allow you to bring in your own ideas which I really valued. We got to know them during our engagement shoot which I highly recommend everyone does with them to get used to being in front of a camera. Also, after the wedding they have a great way of reviewing your images that is unique, helpful and very enjoyable -- it was the icing on the cake after coming back from our honeymoon. We will continue to use them for all our photography needs throughout the years.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Emily · Married on 07/22/2012

The photographs speak for themselves!!! We are from Vancouver Canada and were planning our wedding in Santa Monica at Shutters on the Beach when we fortunately stumbled on Full Spectrum Photography's beautiful website! We were drawn in immediately by their obvious talent and style and are so very lucky that we clearly made the right decision by having them shoot our intimate day! David and Christina are the epitome of professionalism, expertise and creativity. We feel truly fortunate to have found them and would highly recommend their polished and skillful services!
    Emily & Ben

Sent on 02/13/2013

Katherine · Married on 07/14/2012

I am going to start this review by admitting that I have a very type A/perfectionist personalty and that I know exactly what I want. With that said, my expectations can be high...sometimes too high. Full Spectrum Photography exceeded both mine and my husbands expectations in every way possible. I had always hated taking photos, but David and Christina made us feel totally comfortable and were very easy going, yet very professional. So far, they have photographed our proposal (My husband actually coordinated it and surprised me with having our proposal recorded and photographed!) engagement, wedding and first Christmas card photo. There is no doubt that I will be using them each year for our holiday cards and when we eventually have a baby in a few years. Hands down, the money spent on photography was the best investment for our wedding, because the photos are what you see on a consistent basis, everything else gets packed away.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/11/2012

My experience dealing with Full Spectrum Photography was 100% positive. They deserve 5 out of 5 stars in all categories. Quality - Their pictures speak for themselves. David and Christina are a talented team and produce beautiful and creative pictures. Responsiveness - They were fast to respond to all of my questions whether it be by e-mail or phone. Professionalism - David and Christina were extremely professional and very easy to work with. Value - They did everything to accommodate our budget by creating a custom package for us which included the engagement session and the day of the wedding. Flexibility - David and Christina were more than flexible when it came down to scheduling dates and times for sessions and meetings. They were a joy to work with, and with all of the vendors a bride has to work with, I was so relieved that I chose them. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/12/2013
  • Chelsie

Chelsie · Married on 11/11/2011

This must be said, David and Christina are the most amazing photographers ever and more importantly they become your friend through the whole process. You really trust them, especially after you see their work. They are a husband and wife team which makes the chemistry perfect for any wedding. Our package included an engagement shoot as well as the entire wedding. Since they work with a lot of other companies they are able to do much more than any other photographer. Our engagement photos became our guest book, it was spectacular! I have already recommended them to many friends and when my new husband and I start our family they will be the ones we call for the family portraits.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Jillian · Married on 11/04/2011

I can't express what a joy it was to have David and Christina shoot our wedding. Their calming presence on such a hectic, demanding day was priceless, as was their genuine desire to make everyone feel at ease. We're not good picture takers, yet somehow we look great at their hands! They even put together a slide show for us in between the morning ceremony and evening reception! I couldn't count how many times people came up to me to ask where I had found the incredible photographers, and how was it possible that they could be so nice AND talented! :)

Jillian and Zack

Sent on 11/26/2011

Megan · Married on 10/22/2011

David and Christina were so professional and so talented! We were AMAZED at the incredible places they found that were beautiful. They saw things we never noticed about the venue. The artistry of their work was incredible. They had the pictures live on a TV so all the guests could enjoy. We got so many compliments. People were amazed. They have been very responsive and timely with emails and following up. We loved all their work. We would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Danielle · Married on 08/12/2011

Wow, what can I say but great work!!! My husband I really enjoyed our time working with Full Spectrum Photography. David & Christina were both a pleasure to work with. Not only did they make us feel comfortable well conducting business but they were very friendly & willing to try new & adventurous shots. They took our 2 engagement shoots & shot for our wedding day & the pictures came out more beautiful than I imagined. We will definitely make sure to use Full Spectrum for another special occasion!

Sent on 12/18/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2011

I would recommend Full Spectrum Photography to any bride in a heartbeat! David and Christina were incredibly easy to work with, and managed to make the whole process very comfortable and stress-free. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, but having Full Spectrum do your photography will give you one less thing to worry about-they are organized, friendly, professional, and the finished result of the pictures are incredible!

I planned my wedding from out of town, and they even helped us find good spots to take our engagement and wedding photos.

I would also recommend doing the signature book. It includes some engagement photos with blank areas for guests to sign- it turned out to be one of the best decisions we made! Its a great memento to have, instead of just a plain old book with blank pages (that only have the first 3 pages signed).

You absolutely cannot go wrong with Full Spectrum Photography-they are the best!

Sent on 09/12/2011

Genie · Married on 07/23/2011

We interviewed several wedding photographers and decided to go with Full Spectrum. We couldn't have been more pleased with our decision. David and Christina are A-MAZING! From the first meeting to the engagement shoot to the wedding, AMAZING! They are extremely attentive, creative, accommodating, resourceful, reasonable, dedicated, I can go on and on. Needless to say, we look forward to shooting many family portraits with Full Spectrum. By the way, Full Spectrum Designs also creates wonderful invitations and thank you cards. They are the best one-stop shop!

Sent on 09/09/2011