Fruitful Vintage Personal Chef Service Reviews

View more information

• Courtney
    Courtney J. Married on 03/30/2019

Rehearsal Dinner

Chef Ray was incredible! He came to our cabin on the Brother’s Cove Property and made our rehearsal dinner. Communication with fruitful vintage was outstanding. From creating our menu, tweaking our guest count, and setting up a timeline, everything went smoothly. Our guest absolutely loved the meal! It was a night to remember and Chef Ray was a hit!
  • Kimberley
    Kimberley Married on 08/23/2017
    I hired Chef Ray for the private dinner for 2 on August 23, 2017. My husband and I wanted the full wedding experience without the guests so we ran to Tennessee and eloped. Chef Ray came to our cabin while we were being married. We left our dog behind at the cabin and he was amazing to her. He even took her out for us. She loved him.

He prepared the most amazing meal. It was ready on time for our return. The presentation was beautiful. He had the table set up and decorated.

The spinach dip was the best I have ever had. The ranch dressing for our salad choice was homemade and incredible.

Our main meal was delicious. Everything was cooked to our preference. The dessert was amazing. We had butter pecan ice cream with the homemade chocolate lava cake! We devoured it. He also made the best sweet tea I’ve ever had.

Chef Ray’s personality was stellar. He was so personable that I felt like we were friends. I almost felt bad he was serving us like a quality 5-Star restaurant. I felt like he should sit down and eat with us! He brought copies of all his homemade recipes for the dishes he cooked for us. That was awesome. Now, I can recreate the meal, but never will taste as good as his. He is a true gourmet chef.

I would highly recommend his services.
    Taylor Married on 04/18/2017
    Chef Ray and his crew are amazing!! They served our wedding reception dinner and we couldn't have asked for better food or service.
    Allison Married on 12/20/2015
    Chef Ray was great. The food was delicious.
  • User4316387 2+ years ago

A Must Hire

Wow! Where do I even begin! It was truly a blessing to have a chef Ray come to our cabin and prepare us a catered BBQ dinner for my sister’s bachelorette weekend! There were 16 women and chef Ray prepared the most incredible meal that truly could have lasted us all weekend (there is certainly no reason to worry about a shortage of food)! Chef Ray was also a joy to work with! His passion for you as the customer & people in general just radiates when you speak to him. He runs a great business, was extremely professional, showed up on time, and had everything he needed. Not only was his food TREMENDOUS but he takes extra time to ensure everything is exactly how you want it and goes above & beyond in everything he does. I would hire Chef Ray again in a heartbeat!
    Sue A. Married on 07/23/2013
    We used Chef Ray at Fruitful Vintage to prepare pre-arrival meals for a small 50th anniversary celebration in July. The quality of the food was amazing and we were pleased with the final results. As we ordered the “multiple entrees” option, all the meals were prepared on-site, and all the entrees with sides were packaged in disposable containers. Chef Ray provided clear and detailed re-heating instructions and the entire process was professionally handled. I would highly recommend Fruitful Vintage for any private catering needs in the area.