Frosty Valley Reviews

6 | Danville, PA

6 Reviews for Frosty Valley

Emily · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely perfect!

We couldn't have asked or imagined a more perfect day! We had an outdoor ceremony at the fountain and the reception in the barn. Jenni was great with quick responses to emails and overall communication. Feeling clueless at times, I had quite a lot of questions and she was wonderful with explaining options. Ben took care of the wedding day seamlessly. He was super helpful with anything I needed and kept everything organized and running smooth. Frosty valley is a wonderful venue with beautiful landscape to have a wedding. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2017

Frosty Vallley was the very first venue we looked at. Everything seemed perfect from the start. We booked them that day and ever since Jenni Faulk was a terrific help! We made a great decision. The food was excellent and they were very flexible with what we could/couldn't do. Very beautiful facility as well as the grounds. I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 06/22/2017

No · Married on 06/11/2017

Jenni Faulk, the sales manager, has been AMAZING to work with for my upcoming wedding here!!! She goes way above and beyond to help us with what we need and she has made the process so much easier!!! Not only is the customer service incredible, but the food is great AND it's the most affordable, beautiful wedding venue in the area. It's one-stop shopping - they have the food, drinks, linens, venue, servers, clean-up... everything under 1 roof. We're getting married outside with the reception inside. My dad's performed hundreds of ceremonies and said this is the prettiest outdoor scenery he's seen. As a bride, I feel like Jenni completely has my back and wants our wedding day to be as amazing as we do, and that's the kind of person and vendor you want. She even drew us a map with all the electrical outlets in the ballroom when I only asked her how many there were! I would recommend this place and Jenni to anyone - best customer service, beautiful scenery, and absolutely affordable. We can't thank you enough!!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Angel · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I looked at other venues, but non compared to Frosty Valley. It is absolutely beautiful. The views are amazing, as well as the photo opportunities on the golf course. We were more than pleased with Jenni and the staff there. They were very accommodating, and very prompt with getting us answers to our questions. I highly recommend Frosty Valley to anyone for any type of occasion (especially a wedding).

Sent on 12/28/2016

Jada · Married on 08/22/2015

Chris Mingos was exceptional to work with! He was great at keeping the food and drink package within our budget. The salmon was delicious and our guests loved the quality of the food at the carving stations....outside, the grounds were beautiful and well-manicured. Our pictures down by the pond and bridge turned out so pretty!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Beautiful grounds!!!!! They customized menu for us to fit our budget! Took care of a lot of the set up and clean up!!!! Very helpful and flexible!

Sent on 05/10/2014