Frosted Pumpkin Reviews

Frosted Pumpkin 3
Frosted Pumpkin 4
Frosted Pumpkin 5

Elizabeth Tarallo 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Delicious High Quality Cakes!!

Wow! Our wedding cake and rehearsal dinner cake looked and tasted amazing!!! It was so hard to narrow the final cake to only a couple flavors because every flavor we tried during the planning process was so unique and delicious!!! Can鈥檛 wait to eat the anniversary top layer next year

Sent on 09/06/2019

Erica Fredricks 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding cake!

We are so happy we chose frosted pumpkin as the baker for our wedding cake! From the start, Jeff was great with communication and we quickly set up a time to meet for the cake tasting. We were blown away by Jeff's cakes! Jeff was confident in his product and told us to go try other cake tastings and let us know when we're ready to book. He was right! No other cakes measured up to Frosted Pumpkin. We called Jeff to book and were so pleased at how our wedding cake turned out in both appearance and taste! I had full confidence in Jeff and the cake was already at my wedding venue when I arrived! We cannot wait to eat our cake topper an our one year anniversary. Look no further than Frosted Pumpkin for your wedding cake!!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Hulsey 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful!

Jeff was wonderful to work with. He was very knowledgeable and helpful while we were tasting/designing our cake. The cakes are also fantastic! Our wedding cake was so good that we ended up digging into it when we got back from our honeymoon 馃槉

Sent on 01/14/2019

Amy 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Frosted Pumpkin cakes are delicious, as well as beautiful. Jeff is very talented in working with you to design a pretty, elegant looking cake for your wedding. For our daughter鈥檚 summer wedding, he listened to what our decor plan was and then drew up a mock plan of the cake design, right then and there! We had a good idea of what the cake would look like well before the wedding day. But, most important to me, his cakes taste incredible and will be enjoyed by your guests! The only hard part is deciding which flavor(s) of cake to choose!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Frosted Pumpkin 6
    Frosted Pumpkin 7

Payton 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Frosted Pumpkin is AMAZING, and we LOVED our cake on our wedding day (so did all of our guests). We got married at the Georgian Terrace Hotel on April 21, 2018, and we had a 4-tier cake with alternating vanilla and chocolate layers to serve 200+ people. We met with one of the owners, Jeff, about 2 months prior to the wedding for 1.5 hours for the tasting and design meeting. He is so personable and fun, and he really took his time to get to know us and talk through details and different variations of the cake so we could get exactly what we wanted. You cannot beat the customer service, design, or taste of Frosted Pumpkin! My husband and I can't wait for our one-year anniversary to eat the topper ... but maybe we will dig in before that!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Frosted Pumpkin 8
    Frosted Pumpkin 9
    Frosted Pumpkin 10
  • W

Whitney 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Frosted Pumpkin cakes are not only beautiful, but they are delicious! We had a three-tier traditional wedding cake, and a two-tier grooms cake. I've had numerous guests comment to me after the wedding that it was the best wedding cake they have had - and I agree! Jeff is great to work with, and I recommend him!

Sent on 04/28/2018

James 路 Married on 11/04/2017

Jeff, the owner of the Frosted Pumpkin had us come to his house for a cake tasting. All of his cakes were delicious and he had many different different styles to choose from. He was very professional in our dealings and we didn鈥檛 need to worry about the cake after the tasting!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Lauren 路 Married on 12/03/2016

You have to use Frosted Pumpkin for your wedding cake! My wedding cake was beautiful and exactly what I'd envisioned. Not to mention the cake is DELICIOUS! During our tasting, I couldn't stop eating it all. We had chocolate and vanilla to be more traditional, but the red velvet and carrot cake are amazing too! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Lindsey 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Jeff and his team at Frosted Pumpkin are amazing! I was blown away by how beautiful my cake turned out, and it was absolutely delicious! I had so many people come up to me to tell me how great the cake was! My husband and I were finally able to eat a slice once we arrived to our hotel room after the wedding, and we have to agree with everyone...it was DELICIOUS! Thank you so much to Jeff and his team for making such a beautiful and delicious cake. We can't wait to eat the top layer for our one year anniversary!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Julia 路 Married on 10/08/2016

The Frosted Pumpkin did the wedding cake for my daughters wedding. The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious. Most are dry, this one was very moist. Lots of compliments! Because they are located a good ways from where I live, they were kind enough to take the samples for the cake to the reception venue when we were having the tasting for the meal. They were extremely easy to work with and very professional! Julia Williams

Sent on 10/13/2016

Teddi 路 Married on 09/17/2016

Frosted Pumpkin was a recommended wedding vendor from Montaluce Winery where my daughter was married. They created the wedding and groom's cake which were as delicious as they were beautiful. Delivery was prompt, and they were professional and easy to work with! I highly recommend the Frosted Pumpkin Gourmet!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kristen 路 Married on 05/07/2016

I am usually not a fan of cake, but I am lucky to say that I have eaten the BEST wedding cake ever at my own wedding. Jeff at The Frosted Pumpkin made the most delicious three-tier wedding cake. Everyone at my wedding commented on how delicious our cake was. Communication with Jeff was very easy via email and we were able to set-up a tasting at his own house with no problem. Our wedding cake looked exactly like I envisioned and tasted even better than what I remembered (at the tasting). I recommend The Frosted Pumpkin without hesitation.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Kristin 路 Married on 04/16/2016

I'm happy to say the best wedding cake I've ever had was at my own wedding. Jeff was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating working with us coming from out of town. The cake turned out absolutely perfect and was exactly what I wanted. Seriously, the vanilla is unreal but having sampled many of their flavors, I'm not sure you can go wrong with any of them.

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • User4930288 路 2+ years ago

We loved our cakes so much! Cake was one of the harder decisions for us to make, and after trying several cakes from other vendors, we tried Frosted Pumpkin and were sold. We chose a fairly traditional brides cake, but used a lemon zest cream cheese filling, which gave it the perfect amount of something special. Our grooms cake was a chocolate cake with salted caramel, which was delicious, but not overly rich. When we woke up the next morning, we even had some leftover cake for breakfast before catching our honeymoon flight. I can't wait for our first anniversary so we can eat it again!

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • User2469957 路 2+ years ago

Amazing cake!! Our guests loved it. Their cakes are gorgeous and they taste great! They provided us with several choices at our tasting and all of them were fabulous!!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Brooke 路 Married on 03/19/2016

I was referred to Frosted Pumpkin Gourmet through my wedding vendor Montaluce Winery and Restaurant where I was married March of 2016. I can honestly say that I was not that excited about designing my wedding cake because deserts are just not my thing. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Talk about to die for wedding cake!!! We met with Jeffrey at his home and designed the cake in 30 minutes -- it was literally that easy! He took a couple of cakes I liked and put them all together and the cake is still talked about among my wedding guest! The salted caramel is unlike anything I've ever had and the vanilla buttercream is out of this world as well! We will definitely be using them again and we live over an hour and a half away. He was prompt, professional and easy to work with! I highly recommend the Frosted Pumpkin Gourmet!!!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Lauren 路 Married on 11/14/2015

Jeff did an amazing job on our wedding cake. It was gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. We had two tiers that were a delicious - like sinfully good carrot cake and another two tiers that were the salted chocolate caramel. OMG. The tastings were phenomenal when we met him originally but the best part is the wedding cake the day of was just as moist and delicious as the tasting. When we got back to our hotel room that night we polished off a slice of each. Totally gluttony and totally worth it. If you want a crowd-pleaser that is not only great tasting but beautiful beyond words then Frosted Pumpkin/Jeff is your guy.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Samantha 路 Married on 11/14/2015

Our cake was so beautiful, and even better it tasted amazing!! I can't wait to have our anniversary tier next year!! (Their carrot cake is out of this word!!!!)

Sent on 12/16/2015

Andreea 路 Married on 10/24/2015

Frosted Pumpkin created an beautiful and amazingly delicious wedding cake! Jeff was great to work with and brought my vision to life. All the guests raved about how delicious the cake was. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/01/2015
  • User5571847 路 2+ years ago

Our wedding cake was delicious and looked exactly how I wanted it to. We picked three different flavors and each was so tasty. I don't generally like cake but I would eat this cake all the time. In fact, I'm still eating pieces of our anniversary layer that we saved from the wedding. I couldn't wait the full year. The cakes are moist and are not too sweet. Perfection!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Aerial 路 Married on 10/03/2015

Our cake was beautiful and delicious. Jeff was able to integrate elements from our wedding into the cake and it made it tie everything together. The cake was the most amazing cake I have ever had. I can't wait to have our red velvet cake on our one year anniversary!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Sue 路 Married on 10/03/2015

I have one word...DELICIOUS!

Jeffrey was a joy to work with and he was VERY patient with me when it came to design! I had a fairly small wedding and called him within 30 days or so of the date. Once provided with approximately 8-10 sample slices, the cakes were so good that it was hard to make a choice. I settled on a wedding cake with raspberry and lemon filling as well as a small carrot cake (my hubbies favorite). I also wanted the salted chocolate but I felt that would be overkill :)

I would highly recommend Frosted Pumpkin and I can't wait to use them for other special events!

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • User6291196 路 2+ years ago

My wedding cake was nothing but perfect! Vision...captured. Designed element...captured. Taste...captured. One thousand percent satisfied! Thank you so much Jeff.

Sent on 01/29/2016
  • User4119088 路 2+ years ago

They were very helpful with picking a cake, and the tasting was so much fun! The cake looked beautiful, and I got so many comments from guests that it was the best cake they had ever had!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Devin 路 Married on 05/02/2015

The main cake was like a piece of art...very delicious art! And they did an amazing job on the groom's cake! It was so delicious that if we didn't remove the top part to save, everything would have been eaten!

Sent on 05/11/2015