Frosted Confetti Reviews

Frosted Confetti 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing cakes!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jessica! She met with me at Starbucks per my request to go over wedding cakes and explained everything, answered my million questions, and even gave me tips for my wedding planning! The CAKES were phenomenal! The variety of flavors, as well as the beautiful works of art the she created for me were one of my favorite things from my wedding day. All my guests were thrilled with the originality of the flavors as well as the quality and, of course, the amazing look of the cakes themselves. Hands down the best-tasting and best-looking wedding and grooms cakes I have seen/tasted and I was proud to have them at my wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Frosted Confetti 8
    Frosted Confetti 9

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Thank you Sarah, I love when brides have specific requests and I am able to provide them with their dream cakes! You were awesome to work with and your wedding was gorgeous! Enjoy your marriage, I hope for so much happiness and joy for you both!

Bianca · Married on 08/03/2019

Exceeded our expectations!

Jessica was such a pleasure to work with. She helped me to brainstorm different ideas for our cake table that felt unique to our wedding and personality. She was sure to provide inspiration images and a hand drawn sketch to help me envision everything. On wedding day the finished product exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier with her service!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Thank you Bianca! It helped that you were a bride who knew what she wanted her end results to be. Still swooning over all those wedding pictures!

Sarah Porter · Married on 06/01/2019

The absolute BEST!

Jessica with Frosted Confetti has an exceptional talent for decorating and attention to detail that will blow you away! My husband and I could not have been happier with our wedding cake and grooms cookies. Jessica was quick to respond to my inquiries and very helpful with selecting a cake size/cookie amount to accommodate our guests. I would 100% recommend her, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Thank you, you were refreshing to work with! I wish y'all many years of love and laughter!!

XO- Jessica
  • Kristen

Kristen Marie · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful Cookies That Actually Taste Delicious!

Jessica had our order ready to go, packaged beautifully and carefully to ensure they would arrive to their destination safely, as promised! They were fresh, delicious, AND beautiful!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Frosted Confetti 14
    Frosted Confetti 15
    Frosted Confetti 16

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Thank you Kristen this was such a fun wedding theme to be a part of!
  • Ashley

Ashley Tieken · Married on 03/02/2019

Delicious cake!

Jessica did such a great job with our wedding cake!! It was exactly what I wanted and it was delicious! I loved that I was able to do different flavors for each layer! She has great options!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Lemon - Raspberry is my FAVE! I wish y'all so much happiness and joy in your marriage.

XO,
  • Beth

Beth Holler · Married on 02/09/2019

What an amazing experience

Frosted Confetti is truly a beautiful representation of the talent, love, and creativity Jessica puts into each of her creations. We did a dessert table at our wedding, it was more beautiful than I imagined and the compliments we received were outstanding! She was quick to respond and very flexible to our needs even as things changed!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Frosted Confetti 23
  • Nicolette

Nicolette Camarano · Married on 01/12/2019

Phenomenal baker

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Jessica. From the tasting process, to designing exactly how I wanted my wedding and groom’s cakes, to getting them to the venue on time and displaying them exactly how I envisioned - she nailed it. If you want someone who is incredible at what they do - from cake design to taste - Jessica is your gal. Our wedding cake was cinnamon and all our guests have raved about how it was the best cake they’ve ever had! If you’re a bride, and you’re reading this - you’ve found your wedding cake gal!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Frosted Confetti 24

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Thank you Nicolette, you were a dream to work with! The wedding was stunning!

Much Love,
    Jessica Niznik

Sarah · Married on 11/23/2018

Out of this world delicious!!

If I could score Frosted Confetti higher, I would!!! Best tasting cake I’ve ever had!! We had done a cake tasting with her and ended up picking Almond (my favorite), cookies and cream (as a HUGE hit), and chocolate. The process was so easy and Jessica was a joy to work with. Her design is spot on and she really has an art for what she does. I had so many compliments on how delicious everything was!! She arrived early and had everything set up just as we discussed. Our cakes were probably one of my favorite parts of our whole day! I will never use another cake baker for any event!!

Jessica you’re awesome, you made our day so special. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Frosted Confetti 25
    Frosted Confetti 26
    Frosted Confetti 27

Megan · Married on 11/16/2018

Most delicious cupcakes

We loved how Jessica operated as a cottage bakery from her home. We were able to choose several cake tasting options and take our samples and do the tasting in the comfort of our own home! Jessica’s talent and creativeness gave us the most beautiful semi naked cake delicious cupcakes that our guests couldn’t stop raving about!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Thank you, I enjoyed working with you! I wish you many years of laughter and happiness!

Much Love,

Robyn · Married on 10/26/2018

This was the most wonderful experience working with Jessica, she answered all my emails promptly was kind and had so many ideas!! She is making my dream cake! I never knew I could love a cake as much as I do! Truly loved the experience. Thanks Jessica

Sent on 04/18/2018

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Y'all's wedding was TO DIE FOR! I hope one day I can have something so beautiful! I wish you and Tre a life time of LOVE!

XOXO,

Tammy · Married on 10/07/2018

Very flavorful moist cake with creaaaammmmy yummy frosting. Jessica easy and quick to work with and price was perfect for my wedding budget. All that was promised was delivered!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Andrea Garza · Married on 09/30/2018

Love so sweet!

Jessica was awesome! The cake and cookies were delish. She has so much vision and is so talented at what she does. From the cake tasting to the planning she was always responsive to any questions I had and also very helpful in the design process. I would recommend her for any kind of event. She helped make my wedding so special.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Frosted Confetti 28
    Frosted Confetti 29

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2018

I was referred to Frosted Confetti for my wedding cake by a friend and couldn’t be happier with the end result. My cake decorator Jessica made the tasting an adventure and the cake was so good I had to have another one made! Weddings are expensive and Frosted Confetti will give you everything you want and beyond for your wedding cake without charging you an arm and a leg! I highly recommend Frosted confetti occasions!!!
    Thank you Jessica for being such a sweet and pleasant vendor to work with!❤️

Sent on 06/06/2018

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Thank you Ashley! The wedding was perfectly simple and classic! I hope to see the wedding pictures. I hope your marriage is nothing but bliss!

- Jessica

Marci · Married on 05/12/2018

I have ordered cookies from Jessica’s before and have never been disappointed with her beautiful, tasty Work. So it was only natural that I wanted her to do my wedding cake. Not only was working with Jessica a smooth, seamless process, but the cake was beyond anything I could have dreamed of! It was beautiful, and tasted like freaking heaven!! Anytime I need a high-quality cake, Jess will be my go to!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Marci, thank you so much for the kind words! The wedding was beautiful and you were a stunning bride! Congrats again! <3

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

Frosted confetti did such an amazing job with my wedding cake. It looked amazing and tased just as good. It was a huge hit at our wedding. My husband and I both loved it and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Thank you Kayla! I hope to always be apart of your special events! Congrats again <3

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2018

Working with Jessica was an absolute dream! She made the process seamless and enjoyable. Our cake was alternating layers, almond and white wedding with strawberry and blueberry filling. Not only did our cake look great, it taste amazing! Honestly, the best cake we both ever had! Our guests couldn’t say enough about how good it was! We have used frosted confetti for birthdays, now our wedding and will continue to use Jessica moving forward. We are so thankful to have found our forever baker! ❤️

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Frosted Confetti 30
    Frosted Confetti 31

Kaitlin · Married on 03/03/2018

Jessica went over and beyond for our big day! I will forever be grateful for how perfect our cakes & cookies were to make our wedding day that much more special! I had a couple crazy requests for the grooms cake, because my husband is a die hard Arizona Cardinals fan! She brought to life every idea I had better than what I had even imagined! I always recommend her to all my friends and family for any type of party function!! And the fact that she is a busy momma having all of this done inside of her home kitchen, blows my mind!!! Jess, you are a ROCKSTAR!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Kaitlin, this is so sweet thank you thank you! I loved your vision and so I am very grateful and happy I was a small part of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 02/03/2018

Jessica, is so sweet and talented. I changed my design of my wedding cake multiple times and never once complained! My husbands cake looked like a real bass! Our wedding cake looked like something out of a magazine! The cake was moist and delicious and at an affordable price! Thank you!

Sent on 02/07/2018
    Frosted Confetti 32
    Frosted Confetti 33

Stacie · Married on 12/30/2017

Loved everything about the cupcakes, cake and cookies we ordered for the wedding! I gave Jessica my vision and she gave me more than I hoped for! Not only beautiful but delicious too. Everything was perfect for my travel themed wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Frosted Confetti 34

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Stacie, It was a pleasure working with you! I hope you have safe travels on the journey that awaits and many years of love and happiness! <3

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

Jessica did both our wedding cake and grooms cake and we couldn’t have been happier! She totally exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Thank you Katie! You were a stunning bride! <3

shaina · Married on 08/26/2017

Wouldn't have used anyone else! Jessica is fantastic! The details on her cookies and cakes are unreal! Never dissappointed! ❤️

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Frosted Confetti 35
    Frosted Confetti 36
    Frosted Confetti 37
    Frosted Confetti 38
    Frosted Confetti 39

Janet · Married on 04/28/2017

Frosted Confetti has the most beautiful cakes and cookies. They are all works of art and taste delicious! The processes lfor ordering and delivery are easy and customer service is excellent!

Sent on 07/15/2017

So sweet thank you! <3
  • I

Isabella · Married on 04/08/2017

She was amazing, and the cake and strawberries were amazing as well. I referred someone to her and she did her cake as well. She's amazing!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Thank you!

Rachel · Married on 01/14/2017

When I first came to Frosted Confetti I was so confused in what I wanted. My HUSBAND is a huge outdoors man and loves all of his hobbies equally. I could not decide on what I wanted to do and Frosted Confetti came up with the best design to incorporate everything. The brides cake was absolutely gorgeous! And the compliments I received on how good the cakes were crazy!! Soooo many people loved them!!! I couldn't have asked for a better cake vendor!!! Thank you FROSTED CONFETTI!! :)

Sent on 01/23/2017

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Thank you!! Having brides who are so open to designs is why I do this! Much love to you and your husband!! <3

Nicole · Married on 01/07/2017

Jessica is the best!!! She made me a bridal shower cake, wedding cake, grooms cake, and cookies! All of them were above and beyond gorgeous! We received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was - and especially the flavor! Everyone was obsessed with the chocolate cake and raspberry filling! Jessica is willing to do anything and everything. She's the best! :)

Sent on 02/04/2017

Frosted Confetti's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! So happy to have been apart of y'alls special day!