Front Row Photo Booth Reviews

6 | Kenner, LA

6 Reviews for Front Row Photo Booth

• F

Fay · Married on 12/22/2017

It was so much fun!!! Everyone loved being able to take pictures and acting silly. Mr. Steve was fantastic!!! He was friendly, helpful and knew exactly what needed to be done!!!
    We used his services for a wedding and it was such a hit!!! It would be great for any party!!!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Front Row Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks for the review Fay! It was fun to add a little of the Christmas props to the Wedding for your guests. The venue was decorated beautifully and was one of our favorites of the year!

Allison · Married on 10/22/2017

Front Row Booth was extremely accommodating and professional for my nonprofit gala. They blended right in at the event. Our supporters loved the fun and the action. The pictures were great souvenirs and marketing. Would highly recommend this team. We hired Steve to also capture live shots of the event and team photos for our golf tournament the next day. The finished product was FABULOUS.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Sterling · Married on 10/19/2017

Loved everything about the booth! Will definitely use again.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Front Row Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks for selecting Front Row Photo Booth. We look forward to working with you again also.

Lainey · Married on 10/14/2017

Great Job and very professional, Steve was very easy to deal with and made the day truly a memorable one. All of our guests loved the props and I loved how the photos design matched my wedding.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Front Row Photo Booth's reply:

Thank You Lainey for the wonderful review! I'm so glad we were able to make your day a little more special for you. Good luck to you both and may you have many years of happiness together!

Angela · Married on 02/11/2017

Front Row Photo booth, was awesome for my daughters sweet 16, we had family and friends of all ages and I think my grandparents in the booth were the biggest hit!! I love that you get additional copies to save and then they posted on Facebook to share.. they are very reasonably priced and competitive. Steve was awesome in finding a template that best fit the theme and purchase sparkly backdrop in pink .. her favorite color...

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2016

Awesome service and very professional

Sent on 06/07/2017