Front Porch Farms Reviews

83 | Charlotte, TN

83 Reviews for Front Porch Farms

83 Front Porch Farms Reviews

Sue · Married on 09/15/2018

To any other “Father of the Bride”; this is the place for your daughter’s wedding. We were able to give our daughter her dream wedding here at FPF. Beautiful grounds, great people, great vendors, awesome wedding planner (Alex) and very affordable.

holly · Married on 05/05/2018

Alex and Kathy were very easy to weird with throughout the planning process! I HIGHLY recommend them, and Front Porch Farms. They were able to make my extremely rainy day go smoothly by giving me lots of options. You won’t regret going with this venue!

Front Porch Farms 8

Hannah · Married on 04/28/2018

I attended a wedding a few years before we had our own wedding here and fell in love with this venue. When we got engaged, I knew I had to bring my now husband to Front Porch Farms because I had remembered how beautiful it was. This was the only venue we visited and were in LOVE. We are so glad we chose Front Porch Farms. Kathy and Alex are super helpful in the wedding planning process and keep everything so organized! They work well with your budget and do not push you in one direction or another while making planning decisions. Our wedding day could not have been better or more beautiful. The property is absolutely picturesque. We had nothing to worry about the day of our wedding because we knew that Kathy and Alex had everything under control! They are a pleasure to work with and wish I could go back to that amazing day over and over again. Highly recommend!

Front Porch Farms 9

Carly · Married on 11/04/2017

My main goal for my wedding was to be stress-free and simple but pretty and Kathy and Alex at Front Porch Farms nailed it!! They planned my wedding in two months and the whole process was completely stress free and the day of the wedding was gorgeous. The staff was wonderful to work with and they were very accomodating to my budget. I would highly recommend this venue!

Photography: Feiten Photography

Front Porch Farms 15
    Front Porch Farms 16
    Front Porch Farms 17

Caitlin · Married on 07/01/2017

Front Porch Farms was an absolute joy to work with. Kathy, the owner, and her family were so inviting and welcoming with our new family as we planned out the wedding. Alex, the coordinator, was such a blessing to our wedding day. From drying chairs off not once but twice to keeping our events on schedule....she truly knows what she is doing! She coordinated and arranged all of our flowers and decor, the catering, and the rest of our vendors used for our wedding. FPF is an absolutely gorgeous venue with an absolute breathtaking view!!

Craig · Married on 04/22/2017

Where do we begin?! We were able to take some beautiful photos in the front yard and the front steps, but torrential rain forced us to move both the ceremony and reception into the pavilion. In no time, Kathy, Alex and the team transformed the reception area into a beautiful, welcoming church! Despite rain and unseasonably cool temps, no one thought twice about the change, and everyone seemed to have an absolute blast. Most of all, my beautiful daughter took it all in stride.
    From our first conversation a year ago through Saturday, Kathy helped take care of every detail and asked questions before we even knew to ask. She treated this wedding like my daughter was her own. She also opened her amazing house for photos and family gatherings/reunions before the ceremony, and i'm sure she spend most of yesterday cleaning water and mud off her floors. All of our guests raved about FrontPorch Farms. Thank you Kathy for an incredible experience.

Kelli · Married on 04/22/2017

Our daughter's April 22 wedding was at Front Porch Farms. There is not a more beautiful setting for an outdoor venue. From the first tour of the facility, to lights out wedding night, everything was perfect. Staff knows what they are doing and work it like clockwork. Whatever you're vision - Magical, fairytale, rustic, chic, spiritual - you find every element at Front Porch Farms. Thank you to the staff for making our daughter's day even more than she dreamed!

Desiree · Married on 11/05/2016

If you're looking for a venue thats beyond beautiful and an amazing woman who will do anything to make your day special then look no further than Front Porch Farms! I fell in love with this place from the get go, I saw pictures online before I was even engaged, and as soon as I was we went and toured the place immediately! I was only reassured in my adoration for this place. Its absolutely breathtaking, from the grounds to the view to what I've seen can be done with the space. I had to get married here! From the initial meeting with Kathy all the way to the "I do's" I felt at ease about everything. All i had to do was give Kathy my hefty wedding pinterest board and she got to work figuring out and planning everything to be just as I'd imagined. I was able to have fun planning along with her while she handled the stressful parts. I got to go to tastings and pick out colors and play with all my options while she put it all together. When the day of came, everything was amazing. I was in a lala land of all my visions coming to life, it was so beautiful! All of our guests loved everything we put into the wedding to make it special and one to remember, and we have Kathy Best and her team to thank for that! Seriously call Kathy and watch your dream wedding come to life. :)

• chelsea

chelsea · Married on 10/22/2016

I feel incredibly fortunate to be able to look back on my wedding day and remember a day that was beautiful, authentic to me and my husband and just flat out fun! Kathy is amazingly talented at creating a day that reflects your personality, style and wedding wishes. My husband and I were able to just RELAX, enjoy our guests and the day. We had multiple guests tell us that it was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever seen and the most fun reception they had attended. I would definitely recommend Kathy and Front Porch Farms to any couple looking for a beautiful and unique outdoor venue!

Alexis · Married on 07/09/2016

I am so glad we chase Front Porch farms for our wedding! The venue was so beautiful and the crew went above and beyond to make our day special. They helped with so much of the planning and details and it took tons of stress off of me!

Kathy is simply the best and the venue is breathtaking! I can't say enough about this venue!

L · Married on 03/10/2016

It"s a beautiful venue!! Kathy and staff do an amazing job! No detail goes missed. You wont regret getting married here!

Lindsey · Married on 09/13/2015

We had the most wonderful experience with Kathy Best and Front Porch Farms. She was so organized and responsive from the start. The work she does beforehand to make sure they have every possible detail on your big day is amazing, and it makes it so you just enjoy it with no one coming to you with questions or needs. She offers suggestions and options for everything you need. The day of was perfect and everything went so smoothly.

The venue is incredibly beautiful and was exactly what I dreamt of for my wedding. If you're looking for a beautiful outdoor wedding, choose FPF!

Margo · Married on 05/23/2015

Beautiful setting for a wedding!! Kathy was wonderful. She was always willing to answer all the questions I had for the wedding day and also had great ideas that we would not have thought of. She made sure everything was perfect for my daughters wedding!!

Cynthia · Married on 05/03/2015

Front Porch Farms is stunning, exquisite and magical. My wedding day was truly the best day of my life and working with the Front Porch Farms team made the entire process stress-free. This venue is fit for a celebrity and will surpass your highest expectations.

Kendyl · Married on 11/28/2014

Front porch Farms was the perfect venue for us on our wedding day. The view alone is amazing. Kathy went above and beyond to make everything gorgeous and to make sure the day ran smoothly. I wouldnt have changed a thing!

This venue was AMAZING. It was absolutely beautiful and fit the country-chic vibe my husband and I were going for. Kathy and Ashley are very organized and did a fabulous job making sure every detail of the night was planned for and taken care of. When we got to our wedding, all we had to do was show up and enjoy the evening!

Another GREAT perk is that the venue has a ton of decor items including candle holders, stumps, frames, etc, that you can use FOR FREE! They also have nicer items that you can rent including couches, tables, chalkboards, etc. Every need you have, they will take care of it! They also set it all up for you to look super cute for a small fee.

Also, Kathy does an amazing job of referring her brides to really great vendors. She referred me to my florist (Cathy Wilson, who was AWESOME), caterer (Bacon & Caviar - they rocked), and cake maker (B. Jackson's Bakery - so delicious). All of the vendors offered affordable rates and provided excellent service. I really appreciated her help!

Everyone at the venue is incredibly nice and accommodating. This is so refreshing as an overwhelmed bride!

My only comment for future brides is that Front Porch Farms is best suited for a warmer-weather wedding. We had ours in November and it ended up adding a lot of expenses trying to keep the pavilion warm! With Nashville weather being so unpredictable, we were hoping for a warmer weekend, but there ended up being an "artic blast," and we were left spending unforeseen money buying additional heaters and tenting. This really wasn't the venue's fault however, it was more based on our decision to risk a quasi outdoor reception in November.

We also spent a lot of money on busing our guests out to the farm, but as long as you keep these expenses in mind beforehand, it is an absolutely wonderful experience!

Dana · Married on 09/13/2014

From the moment my husband and I visited Front Porch Farms, we knew it would be the perfect place to get married. We could not have been happier with our venue selection; Kathy, Brian, Ashley, and the whole FPF crew were so incredibly easy and wonderful to work with! Kathy knows all of the right questions to ask to make sure your big day goes off without a hitch. Everything from the planning process was executed perfectly thanks to these great folks!

Rebekah · Married on 06/15/2014

Our wedding and reception at FrontPorch Farms was more than we could have dreamed of. The venue was gorgeous and the staff went above and beyond for us. We chose Nashville as a destination wedding, with no one in our family living near FPF, so almost all of the wedding was planned from afar, with the help of the wonderfully-responsive staff. Kathy Best and the crew pay GREAT attention to detail, thinking of little things I would not have. I never worried about the wedding day because I knew they had triple checked everything ahead of time.

The crew worked as a well-oiled machine the day of, making the day stress-free and relaxing. If I didn't have time to take care of something, they had already done it for us. The staff were always around if anything was needed and kept everything on schedule and running smoothly.

FPF also offers a variety of options to fit a variety of budgets. Since we were from out of town, we weren't familiar with vendors in the area. The team sent us a list of caterers/photographers/bakers/etc with reviews that they have worked with in the past ... giving us trusted options in a variety of cost brackets. You can also choose to have as many (or as few) "props" and decorations as you'd like, allowing for a more expensive or more frugal of a wedding as you prefer.

The only thing I was concerned about with this venue was the drive for guests, who were all coming from out of town. But no one minded the drive to FPF or had a hard time finding it ... They loved it!

We highly recommend FPF and appreciate the hard work the workers put in to every event. :)

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2014

Kathy, at FPF is such a great woman and very easy to work with! :) She is the master at organizing and making sure that your day is FLAWLESS! I didn't worry about a thing, thanks to her, and if something came up it was fixed right away (So I was told ;)) Not only is Kathy and her staff incredible, the venue is out of a fairytale. I never saw myself getting married outside until I saw this venue. You HAVE to check it out! You won't regret it! To this day, I still have people telling me that was the prettiest wedding they had ever been too! Thank you so much Kathy and FPF Staff! Josh and I couldn't have been happier!

Jamie · Married on 05/18/2014

I simply cannot say enough about this venue. As I was searching for Nashville venues this was one of the first ones I came across. My immediate response was, "This would be my DREAM venue." Little did I know, we would actually get married there!

I had fallen in love with the place online, and it was even more beautiful in person - and we had visited in the middle of winter! When we came back in the Spring, it was so much fun seeing the place come to life with flowers, greenery, and a breathtaking view.

Planning a wedding is one of the most stressful things I've ever done, even as a bride bent on keeping things simple. With that said, Kathy did a marvelous job keeping me on track and providing suggestions throughout the entire process.

For me, budget was important since I wasn't spending the $$. Having the budget talk with my parents came in handy to help set clear guidelines for myself and sisters as we selected accessories. Everything at FPF is straight from Pinterest, so you really don't have to spend a lot of time on crafts.

Tips to a successful wedding at FPF:

1. Treat Kathy's family like family - they're genuine, loving people and it's their home that they are sharing with you!
    2. Pick a clear wedding style early on. I wish I did this sooner because wedding planning is hard enough - switching between styles on all of your vendors is an extra headache you don't need - and this will help when you go to select FPF accessories.
    3. You can go as simple or as extravagant as you'd like, but remember this - no matter what happens including crafts you didn't finish or accessories not in your budget - you will have an absolutely beautiful wedding if you choose to have it at FPF.

Here is the link to our wedding video. We also had Jeb Wilson from Nashville photography group take ours photos (to-die-for) and the White Room in Lebanon is where I found my dress!

Melissa · Married on 05/17/2014

I had my wedding here in May 2014 and it was honestly like a fairy tale. Kathy and Brian Best and their staff were awesome! The property looks like a dream. We had our engagement pictures taken the year before at the farm and they turned out beautifully so we knew how wonderful the property looked in the spring and early summer. Kathy worked with me tirelessly for months on planning every detail to make sure that our day was perfect. She is very organized and if you use her services as a planner they are well worth it. Every vendor I used was through her recommendations. Her staff decorated everything so wonderfully and I did not have to worry about anything. They made it magical. If you are looking for a wonderful outdoor space with a view this is it. I can't thank them enough for really allowing us to have such a relaxing, beautiful and magical wedding.

Cynthia · Married on 11/04/2013

I enjoyed working w Kathy Her attention to detail assured me she had things under control and I was able to relax and enjoy the fabulous day.

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/05/2013

My husband and I got married at Front Porch Farms and it was truly the wedding of our dreams. Kathy and her amazing team at Front Porch Farms are incredible. As soon as we booked with Kathy, she sent vendor suggestions and a details sheet that made planning so much easier. Kathy was very attentive to each and every detail of the wedding from decor, deliveries, schedule and ceremony rehearsal. Take her vendor suggestions...they are the best in the business!

The venue is so unique and breathtakingly beautiful. Her home sits on top of hill and you can see the rolling hills of Tennessee and the cliffs by the river... gorgeous! Also, the pavilion and pool area are perfect for cocktails, dancing and the reception. Our wedding party got a little rowdy and jumped in the pool at the end of the night! It made for great photos...

Thank you Kathy and Brian for allowing us to host our wedding at your lovely home. Our flower girl told us it was "the best night of her life," and ours too! We wish you both the best!