Front Porch Farms Reviews

Front Porch Farms 6
Front Porch Farms 7
  • Audrey

Audrey Moore · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible Venue, with even more incredible staff!

There are not enough words to express how incredible my experience was working with Kathy and Alex at Front Porch Farms. They went above and beyond to help me create the wedding of my dreams! From the moment I chose this venue, their team took care of so many of the hard parts of the wedding planning process. After showing them my Pinterest board of decor ideas, they took those and designed a beautiful ceremony and reception set-up that was better than I could have dreamed of. They took care of flower arrangements, recommended vendors to use, coordinated the caterers, and were readily available to answer any questions I had.
    On the day of the wedding, Kathy and Alex took care of EVERYTHING so that my husband and I were able to soak in every minute of the day, stress-free. Afterwards we had not one, but two of our guests take the time to send us letters telling us how it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. I was so lucky to have my wedding at Front Porch Farms, and I highly recommend it!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/01/2019

Our Dream Wedding

Front Porch Farms was our dream wedding venue!!! :) Everything about it was so magical- from the stunning views, gorgeous flowers, beautiful decor, to the amazing team, I could go on and on with this. Kathy and Alex are extremely knowledgeable and organized! They make sure everything is ready to go for a smooth and stress free wedding day. I really appreciate the input Kathy and Alex gave me during the planning process, as this was all brand new to me. Our wedding day was a dream and I would do it all over again if I could!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Front Porch to ALL!!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Front Porch Farms 8
    Front Porch Farms 9
    Front Porch Farms 10
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/26/2019

The most perfect outdoor venue

I can't even begin to express how much I love Front Porch Farms! Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful, but Alex and Kathy were spectacular the day of the wedding, making sure everything was taken care of and running smoothly. From nailing our decor and perfecting our dream wedding, to making sure we (the bride and groom) were taken care of throughout the night with food and drinks, Front Porch Farms truly made our wedding the best it could be. Our guests are still commenting to us months later about how beautiful the venue was and what a wonderful time they had. If you're considering this venue, look no further!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Jeanne

Jeanne · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Bliss at Front Porch Farms

As the mother of the bride, Front Porch Farms eliminated all stress! I was prepared to help book everything, set up and take down everything, call every vendor, look for best prices, and I did not have to do any of that! Kathy and Alex worked tirelessly on making my daughter's vision come true. The team is both professional and personal, know how to plan for the unexpected, and keep everything timely. The vendors had worked with them on numerous events and each vendor spoke so highly of Kathy and Alex, which is very telling, and certainly made me feel at ease with all the details.
    Having visited abouot six venues, Front Porch Farms stole the heart of the bride. From driving up the driveway to the top of the hill to see "THE TREE", the glorious grounds, the open pavillion with beautiful tables, chandeliers and string lights, and then speaking with Alex about how the all-inclusive worked, she was certainly sold on this venue. (Not to mention that it was by far my favorite.) While each venue we toured had something she liked, Front Porch Farms was the PERFECT one. This ONE complemented them in so many flawless ways that are too numerous to mention.
    If you are looking for a venue that captures you, gives 100 percent to help find your vision, knows exactly what they are doing and when to do it, coordinates your day beautifully, and has a zilliion decorations that you can use....choose FRONT PORCH FARMS. Your wedding day could be perfect!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Mallary · Married on 10/26/2018

We love fpf!

Kathy and Alex are a wonderful team and so great to work with! They are hands on, helpful and put together all of our details perfectly. They have a great team of recommended vendors which made everything come together seamlessly! FPF is a dream and so thankful we shared our best day here with our favorite people!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Wedding, Easy Planning, Loved Our Big Day!!

Our wedding turned out beautifully. What a day to remember! I’d definitely recommend Front Porch to anyone who wants a beautiful outdoor wedding in the country that is easy to plan with spectacular views. The venue has a farmhouse chic outdoor pavilion with hanging lights, farmhouse tables, swings, outdoor fireplace and vintage couches and dressers, tables etc.
    They basically plan the wedding for you, give you a template to work off of for the day to make it simpler to plan out the day and they have on-site staff included running the show to help you relax and just enjoy the day. Their packages include most everything, such as flowers, food, the ceremony aisle flowers, petals down the aisle, some signage etc. For me this was important because I didn’t want to spend my time sweating the details. You tell them your wedding colors and they pull the decor together and floral arrangements throughout the venue, including your bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets and flowers for the guys.
    For getting ready, there's a grooms barn for them to get ready and a bridal suite as well. A lovely home to hide out in before the outdoor ceremony in front of a beautiful oak tree. Our guests loved the space and took lots of photos for themselves.
    Our photos were beautiful there. So many lovely options for a backdrop from trees, barns, hillside views, outdoor fireplaces, and an antebellum style home etc. You won't be disappointed with your photos from the day because the venue is so lovely. I would recommend making sure your photographer has two people because you'll want someone down the hill with the groom for his photos and then up in the bridal suite area. This way they can capture the full day. Plus they get more at the ceremony and reception too.
    I'd definitely recommend Front Porch to anyone looking for a shabby chic farmhouse style wedding with beautiful outdoor views and easy wedding planning.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing experience!

Front Porch Farms really went above and beyond with our wedding on October 12, 2018. They were very helpful and accommodating. They wedding was absolutely gorgeous and perfect in every way. I was not left wishing for anything after the day was done. Kathy and Alex were wonderful to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone looking.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Katie Parker · Married on 10/06/2018

Front Porch Farms - The Best Nashville Has to Offer!

My husband and I could not have been luckier to have come across Front Porch Farms as our wedding venue. We live in Chicago and planned for a destination wedding in Nashville. Kathy and Alex make an incredible team! They were available whenever we needed, providing us with so much support along the way. There was not one area I can think of where Front Porch Farms was any less than the absolute best. Our wedding day was greater than anything we could have dreamed. Kathy and her team worked around the clock to make sure any questions I had were answered and any concerns I had were taken care of immediately. Alex has a magical talent of taking whatever vision I had and executing something even more incredible! All of the guests claim our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to, and even though I am bias because it was my day, I completely agree! Our wedding would not have been as special if it were anywhere besides Front Porch Farms. Our vendor, Pig and Pie, had all of our guests over the moon with delicious food and super friendly service. Front Porch Farms was the second best decision I could have made regarding my wedding, the first being saying I do to my husband!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Bekah · Married on 09/15/2018

We couldn't have been happier to have our wedding at Front Porch Farms! It's the most beautiful venue, with so much thought and love poured into every single detail. Alex and Kathy made the entire wedding planning process so easy & stress-free. They took care of EVERYTHING so we were able to fully enjoy our special day.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Front Porch Farms 15
    Front Porch Farms 16
    Front Porch Farms 17

Sue · Married on 09/15/2018

To any other “Father of the Bride”; this is the place for your daughter’s wedding. We were able to give our daughter her dream wedding here at FPF. Beautiful grounds, great people, great vendors, awesome wedding planner (Alex) and very affordable.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Alissa Miller · Married on 09/02/2018

The Perfect Day

We are so grateful for everything that Kathy & Alex did to make our wedding day perfect! All of the details were beautiful, and they are really great about making sure that you don't forget anything! Our family and friends are still talking about how everything was beautiful that day, and one of my bridesmaids is wanting to get married there now too! If you're looking for a beautiful wedding venue with great staff and planners, this is the perfect place!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • holly

holly · Married on 05/05/2018

Alex and Kathy were very easy to weird with throughout the planning process! I HIGHLY recommend them, and Front Porch Farms. They were able to make my extremely rainy day go smoothly by giving me lots of options. You won’t regret going with this venue!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Front Porch Farms 18

Hannah · Married on 04/28/2018

I attended a wedding a few years before we had our own wedding here and fell in love with this venue. When we got engaged, I knew I had to bring my now husband to Front Porch Farms because I had remembered how beautiful it was. This was the only venue we visited and were in LOVE. We are so glad we chose Front Porch Farms. Kathy and Alex are super helpful in the wedding planning process and keep everything so organized! They work well with your budget and do not push you in one direction or another while making planning decisions. Our wedding day could not have been better or more beautiful. The property is absolutely picturesque. We had nothing to worry about the day of our wedding because we knew that Kathy and Alex had everything under control! They are a pleasure to work with and wish I could go back to that amazing day over and over again. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Front Porch Farms 19

Carly · Married on 11/04/2017

My main goal for my wedding was to be stress-free and simple but pretty and Kathy and Alex at Front Porch Farms nailed it!! They planned my wedding in two months and the whole process was completely stress free and the day of the wedding was gorgeous. The staff was wonderful to work with and they were very accomodating to my budget. I would highly recommend this venue!

Photography: Feiten Photography

Front Porch Farms 25
    Front Porch Farms 26
    Front Porch Farms 27

Caitlin · Married on 07/01/2017

Front Porch Farms was an absolute joy to work with. Kathy, the owner, and her family were so inviting and welcoming with our new family as we planned out the wedding. Alex, the coordinator, was such a blessing to our wedding day. From drying chairs off not once but twice to keeping our events on schedule....she truly knows what she is doing! She coordinated and arranged all of our flowers and decor, the catering, and the rest of our vendors used for our wedding. FPF is an absolutely gorgeous venue with an absolute breathtaking view!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Craig · Married on 04/22/2017

Where do we begin?! We were able to take some beautiful photos in the front yard and the front steps, but torrential rain forced us to move both the ceremony and reception into the pavilion. In no time, Kathy, Alex and the team transformed the reception area into a beautiful, welcoming church! Despite rain and unseasonably cool temps, no one thought twice about the change, and everyone seemed to have an absolute blast. Most of all, my beautiful daughter took it all in stride.
    From our first conversation a year ago through Saturday, Kathy helped take care of every detail and asked questions before we even knew to ask. She treated this wedding like my daughter was her own. She also opened her amazing house for photos and family gatherings/reunions before the ceremony, and i'm sure she spend most of yesterday cleaning water and mud off her floors. All of our guests raved about FrontPorch Farms. Thank you Kathy for an incredible experience.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Kelli · Married on 04/22/2017

Our daughter's April 22 wedding was at Front Porch Farms. There is not a more beautiful setting for an outdoor venue. From the first tour of the facility, to lights out wedding night, everything was perfect. Staff knows what they are doing and work it like clockwork. Whatever you're vision - Magical, fairytale, rustic, chic, spiritual - you find every element at Front Porch Farms. Thank you to the staff for making our daughter's day even more than she dreamed!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Desiree · Married on 11/05/2016

If you're looking for a venue thats beyond beautiful and an amazing woman who will do anything to make your day special then look no further than Front Porch Farms! I fell in love with this place from the get go, I saw pictures online before I was even engaged, and as soon as I was we went and toured the place immediately! I was only reassured in my adoration for this place. Its absolutely breathtaking, from the grounds to the view to what I've seen can be done with the space. I had to get married here! From the initial meeting with Kathy all the way to the "I do's" I felt at ease about everything. All i had to do was give Kathy my hefty wedding pinterest board and she got to work figuring out and planning everything to be just as I'd imagined. I was able to have fun planning along with her while she handled the stressful parts. I got to go to tastings and pick out colors and play with all my options while she put it all together. When the day of came, everything was amazing. I was in a lala land of all my visions coming to life, it was so beautiful! All of our guests loved everything we put into the wedding to make it special and one to remember, and we have Kathy Best and her team to thank for that! Seriously call Kathy and watch your dream wedding come to life. :)

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • chelsea

chelsea · Married on 10/22/2016

I feel incredibly fortunate to be able to look back on my wedding day and remember a day that was beautiful, authentic to me and my husband and just flat out fun! Kathy is amazingly talented at creating a day that reflects your personality, style and wedding wishes. My husband and I were able to just RELAX, enjoy our guests and the day. We had multiple guests tell us that it was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever seen and the most fun reception they had attended. I would definitely recommend Kathy and Front Porch Farms to any couple looking for a beautiful and unique outdoor venue!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Alexis · Married on 07/09/2016

I am so glad we chase Front Porch farms for our wedding! The venue was so beautiful and the crew went above and beyond to make our day special. They helped with so much of the planning and details and it took tons of stress off of me!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Kathy is simply the best and the venue is breathtaking! I can't say enough about this venue!

Sent on 04/05/2015

L · Married on 03/10/2016

It"s a beautiful venue!! Kathy and staff do an amazing job! No detail goes missed. You wont regret getting married here!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/13/2015

We had the most wonderful experience with Kathy Best and Front Porch Farms. She was so organized and responsive from the start. The work she does beforehand to make sure they have every possible detail on your big day is amazing, and it makes it so you just enjoy it with no one coming to you with questions or needs. She offers suggestions and options for everything you need. The day of was perfect and everything went so smoothly.

The venue is incredibly beautiful and was exactly what I dreamt of for my wedding. If you're looking for a beautiful outdoor wedding, choose FPF!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Margo · Married on 05/23/2015

Beautiful setting for a wedding!! Kathy was wonderful. She was always willing to answer all the questions I had for the wedding day and also had great ideas that we would not have thought of. She made sure everything was perfect for my daughters wedding!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Cynthia · Married on 05/03/2015

Front Porch Farms is stunning, exquisite and magical. My wedding day was truly the best day of my life and working with the Front Porch Farms team made the entire process stress-free. This venue is fit for a celebrity and will surpass your highest expectations.

Sent on 08/13/2015