From This Day Forward Reviews

From This Day Forward 6
From This Day Forward 7
  • Noelle

Noelle 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Happiest day of our lives

Mary was the greatest officiant we could have asked for. She was referred to us by my Dad who is in the wedding business and has met her through weddings he has done. When we reached out to her she responded with nothing but kindness and a warm heart. She is truly a wonderful person and thanks to her our wedding was the happiest day of our lives. We met with her twice before the wedding, 6 months out and 3 months out but it may be different for you depending on how early you book her. Our first meeting she filled us in on all of the details and asked us all of the right questions and we got to know each other. From the first meeting, we could tell she genuinely cares about her clients. Then our second meeting we shared our vows with her (but don't worry you really don't need to give those to her until the day before the wedding). She also assisted us on our wedding rehearsal the day before the wedding. Our wedding venue is even familiar with her so that made things go very smoothly because she knows the 'lay of the land' and what to expect from the venue. Her fees were also very reasonable. She made the marriage license process seamless and put us at ease when the process sounded daunting and answered all our concerns. We would highly recommend Mary as a wedding officiant!

• Pam

Pam Jurney 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Sam & Amber Jurney Ceremony

Thank you Mary for officiating our daughter's wedding. Thank you for making Sam & Amber's ceremony so Meaningful & Special! They could not have asked for a better officiant on their Special day. You really made everything very easy & pressure free. I wanted to give you an extra special thank you. 馃挓 You really did an excellent job and captured everything they wanted. We truthfully enjoyed the wedding ceremony with you and could not have been happier. You did an amazing job. Thank you very much. We will always remember their special moments because you made the ceremony so touching!!
    馃拹馃挅馃拹馃挅

From This Day Forward 8

Patrick Hegarty 路 Married on 09/30/2018

The Day We Dreamed About

Mary Rahall became a lifelong friend from the moment we met her. We were looking for someone to help guide us through the marriage ceremony and to craft its attendant verses to properly express our dedication and love for each other. We were an older couple and wanted our event to have the depth and beauty of the love we shared for each other and for our family and friends. Mary had the experience and knowledge to help us create a fun but meaningful ceremony allowing our children and grandchildren to be an integral part of the event. She made the day the one we had long dreamed about. We give her our highest recommendation.

Katie 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Mary was amazing, from beginning to end. She was so personable, and made sure we felt comfortable. Everything was perfect!

From This Day Forward 9

Dorothy 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Mary was awesome! A high school friend had recommended her ( as Mary married her and her husband), and so I called Mary. And after the first conversation with her, I knew she was perfect! She made us feel so comfortable and loved and she truly helped us with making our ceremony perfect. She was very professional and made the whole process easy and smooth. She truly makes your ceremony one of a kind and what you want! Highly recommend!

Kimberly 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Mary was everything we could ever have hoped for. She was professional, kind and kept everyone relaxed during our rehearsal and especially on our wedding day. She put my husband and I at ease during the planning process, because she was so well organized. I highly recommend Mary for your wedding day!

Lindsay 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Mary was absolutely perfect! We could not have asked for someone better to marry us. She listened to exactly what we wanted and executed it perfectly! She is incredibly responsive to email, phone calls and does everything possible as a minister, but also a friend. She goes above and beyond leading up to the day but the actual wedding day she is almost like another wedding planner, accomodating, comforting and loving. She was more of a guest in our eyes than a part of the wedding ... she ensured our day was as special as it could possibly be. We could not be more grateful, thankful and pleased with the service we received from someone who has now become so near and dear to our hearts. We adore you, Mary!

Nikki 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing from the start!

Mary was amazing from start to finish. She was flexible with times when we had to meet. She came up with a poem/prayer to read during our ceremony to include those who are no longer with us, especially my dad. She鈥檚 very personable and what鈥檚 to do what the couple asks.

Shannon 路 Married on 06/15/2018

Ms. Mary is phenomenal and she made our wedding absolutely perfect!! The moment we met her we knew she was the perfect fit. She was always early to our pre wedding meetings, she guided us through the wedding process. We would highly recommend her to any couple! She handled so much for us on our wedding day, it really took all the stress off of us. She is just wonderful! If you want an amazing wedding use Ms Mary!!!!

• Tracy

Tracy 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Mary officiated our wedding just over a month ago at Chesapeake Beach Resort on May 26th 2018 and she is amazing, a real pro + . Mary made things so easy by supplying types of ceremonies and vows to choose from which took all of the guess work out and elevated allot of stress with trying to create vows from scratch. She was always early for meetings and a true pleasure to meet and work with. I would recommend Mary to anyone I know looking to get married our entire family loved her and she was direct yet friendly & sweet with letting everyone know their role in the wedding party.

From This Day Forward 10
    From This Day Forward 11
    From This Day Forward 12
    From This Day Forward 13

Timothy 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Mrs. Mary isn鈥檛 just someone who you work with or someone that marries you, it鈥檚 as if she becomes part of your family. Out of all of our vendors, Mrs. Mary was hands down the easiest to work with. She makes it clear that it is your day and whatever you need her to do will be done and you will head into your big day with no worries as far as the officiant is concerned. We would recommend Mrs. Mary to anyone looking for a stress free experience.

Merceses 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I have to start off by saying that Mary will always be a part of our family. She was so professional and very organized. Everything was stress free when working with her. Everyone who attended the wedding had something nice to say about how sweet and how well she handled things. You won't actually know how amazing she is until you meet her!! I would recommend her to anyone.

From This Day Forward 14

Lauren 路 Married on 04/29/2018

Mary was amazing!! She made our day memorable. We were recommended through Facebook and with her first comment I knew she was who I鈥檝e been looking for. She knew what she was doing and made us feel honestly like family. WE LOVED HER !! and will forever recommend her to any one on there big day鉂わ笍

From This Day Forward 15

Jenn 路 Married on 04/19/2018

We couldn鈥檛 have chosen a better officiant! Mary is the sweetest, kindest soul!

Lauren 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Mary was absolutely wonderful!!! We met her at a bridal expo three weeks after we got engaged and instantly fell in love with her. She was the second vendor we booked (second only to booking our venue). We were so happy to have her from the very beginning of our wedding planning experience. She worked with us to design our ceremony exactly how we wanted it and allowed us to pick and choose exactly what readings and blessings we wanted and supported our choice to write our own vows. Another plus side to booking her so early was that she was able to recommend any sort of vendor we were looking for. Having worked in the area, she knew who to recommend and who not to recommend. With her help, our wedding day came together perfectly and she was there whenever we needed her. I can't imagine our wedding with anyone else. If you are looking for an officiant, there is no one better than Mary!

Lori 路 Married on 11/18/2017

I waited way too long to find an officiant. Probably a month and a half before the wedding. I contacted Mary because she was referred to us by our venue. She called me back immediately and was an absolute delight. She made us feel loved and cherished and provided a ton of options for how to do our ceremony. She made the ceremony so special and was extra kind and accommodating. I cannot say enough positive things about her.

Veronica 路 Married on 11/04/2017

Mary Rahall was wonderful!! She is warm, personable, professional and flexible. She always made time to answer questions and clarify details during planning. Her knowledge of wedding planning in general was very helpful to us.

Amanda 路 Married on 11/03/2017

Mary truly makes you feel like you are loved. She fulfills any requirement you can think of and is just so wonderful to be around. We are so happy that we chose her for our wedding. No doubt that you will be 100% pleased!

Melanie 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Mary was so sweet and genuine. She is so quick to respond to any questions or concerns you may have. I highly recommend her as a wedding officiant.

Lindsey 路 Married on 10/01/2017

5 stars is not enough for this sweet lady! She is truly the best! She makes you feel so good about everything and will be sure to put a smile on your face. She is always there to help and to ensure your wedding day is the best ever. She cares about all of her customers so much. I would highly recommend her to anyone! We love you Mary!

Heather 路 Married on 09/24/2017

Mary is a joy to work with! My husband and I loved having her apart of our day. She wants her couples to be happy because it's "their" day. She takes the stress out of planning the ceremony! She is very accommodating, Hubby and I had to change dates after we had already booked our date with her and were worried she wouldn't be available on another day so soon but she looked over her busy schedule and helped us come up with a new date where she was able to marry us! We were thrilled!! She enjoys getting to know her couples and building relationships so she knows exactly what you want for your very special day! your day is in good hands and you won't regret booking with her! Hubby and I were so happy with our ceremony and are so glad we are connected on Facebook and email to keep intouch with this sweet women! Thank you, Mary so very much for making our day so special!! We love you!

Kristin 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Mary was absolutely wonderful, from our first meeting to the wedding ceremony! My husband and I are usually on opposite work schedules so it can be tough to set meetings we can both attend, Mary was so flexible with our schedules and able to meet on dates and times so my husband and I could both be there. In meeting with her she really took the time to get to know my husband and I and made everything so personal. She was always available to help or answer questions. When we first met with Mary she gave us so much information including sample ceremonies and wedding vows, which helped so much since me nor my husband wanted to write our own. Mary was so accommodating with making changes to the samples that fit us better so our ceremony was more than just an insert your name here but something special and personal. My husband and I are still getting compliments on our wedding ceremony 2 months later and I think Mary has a large part to do with that. You can tell she is a true professional and she made us feel like family. I have already recommended her to a few people looking for an officiant and will continue to recommend her to anyone who asks!

Cara 路 Married on 09/16/2017

5 full stars for this amazing woman, Mary! My husband and I loved her from the second we met her to "interview" her, lets say. We chose her to marry us, and she made our experience perfect. She is so sweet, accomodating and well worth it. You will NOT be dissappointed in chosing her for your wedding day. From the day we met her, she was no longer just our officiant, she became some one near and dear to our hearts. We just love her and highly reccommend her services to anyone.

Lacy 路 Married on 09/02/2017

Mary was the best choice to be our officiant for our wedding in September! She makes you feel so comfortable and taken care as of you were one of her own children! She is the sweetest woman you will ever meet. She made sure my husband and I were comfortable and taken care of from start to finish! You will not regret choosing her to be your officiant! HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

From This Day Forward 16

Michele 路 Married on 08/05/2017

We met Mary at a bridal show and instantly knew we wanted her to officiate our wedding. She is very professional and walked us through each step in a manner that was time efficient and easy to understand. She is very flexible and makes the ceremony very personal for the couple.